Kiss him no more

Star Dreams

Unknowingly, I followed him. Keeping a safe distance away from him and noticed that he is heading towards the lift. The lift is approaching this storey without him pushing the button and I found myself holding my breath. Please let it not be Seung! Please…Please…

“Oh! Niel sshi?” A familiar voice sounded as the door opens.

No… Please…Don’t do anything to her hyung! Please!

I leaned my back on the wall behind me. As I hid behind the walls, I watched them. Niel was walking closer and closer towards her…But why isn’t she backing away? Why is she just standing there?! Smiling…Laughing…

I looked behind me to check if anybody was there and as I turned back to them…no…Damn him…Niel was leaning forward towards Seung…kissing her… I hate life…I hate him… I hate her…

I walked off; I could no longer bear the sight. I don’t want to interrupt their special moment so…I took the stairs and headed towards the lobby no matter which storey I am in now. I just…I just thought that she liked me after what happened that night when I was sick…and Chunji hyung told me something about it as well. Damn my naivety…

Seung’s POV------------------------------------------

Our lips finally parted as he looked at me and laughed. “Are you okay?” He snickered.

“W-W-W-W-What did you just do?” I stuttered, avoiding his gaze.

I instantly forgotten my promise with Changjo and staggered into the lift. Niel stopped right in front of the lift refusing to enter and so, I went up without him. I opened the door to my dorm and lay down on my bed.

“Seung ah, you’re back early,” Rin muttered, looking up from her computer.

“Y-Y-Y-Y-Yea,” I replied, my voiced muffled as I covered my face with my pillow.

“What happened?”

“I…Don’t want to talk about it,” I mumbled again until my phone rang.

I don’t know why but suddenly, I wish it was not Niel…I don’t know how to face him now. “Seungie!” Chunji shouted.

“Yea Chunji sshi?” I answered, trying to sound calm as possible.

“You went to meet up with Changjo just now didn’t you? Where is he now? I have been trying to call him but he won’t pick up! We have to go soon!” He shouted impatiently.

“What?! What do you mean you can’t find Changjo sshi!” I shouted… Where could he possibly be?!

I told Rin and Nicole everything and we all set off. I forgot to meet him just now. Did he possibly see us just now?! Please no…I didn’t know that would happen! I don’t know anymore…I felt happy how he always made me laugh and smile yet when he kissed me just now… It somehow…It just made me irritated…

"So beautiful my girl
Oh oh girl oh oh girl
Even if time goes by
Compared to anyone else in the world
I will cherish you my girl I will give you my all
You U To you U
To oh oh"

B2ST- Beautiful
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sry about the very very very late update! i was so busy and was angry at a few people for days!! i guess this one is a short one since..i too dont know how to further the story and make it interesting! but i will update soon!! Sorry for the wait!