The Sort Of Love We Have

Star Dreams

I went into the dark corridor and grinned when I saw the beautiful light I've been seeing so many times. As the lights bursts around me and gradually calmed down to the soft presence as I've known it to be, I noticed him lying down on the couch listening to a song blasting from the radio.
 
"Heya," I greeted, but it fell on deaf ears. Is he sleeping?
 
I went to switch the radio off and walked towards him, sitting right beside him on the floor. His eyes were closed and his breathing deep and calm. I smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips. Still not awake. I frowned. His hair is now flat, no longer spiked to match the new concept of their album. His hair is a mixture of both dark and light brown as well as a slight color of gold. He's still in his performance clothes, a white shirt inside with a white jacket streaked with light blue patterns covering it with the word "Teen Top" sewn on it, his white jeans finishing off the look.
 
"You're going to burn a hole right through me if you keep on staring," he muttered, smiling at me warily. He yawned and swung his legs off the couch, careful not to hit me as he sat.
 
"Sorry," I grinned sheepishly and placed my crossed arms on one of his legs, as I stared at him, "Are you tired? You should go and rest, your performance was amazing today."
 
"No it's okay," he placed his elbow on his other leg and rested his chin on his hand and gazed at me as well, smiling, "Did you want to tell me something?"
 
"N-Not really," I looked away guiltily, ashamed for waking him up when he's tired.
 
In response, he pulled me to the empty seat next to him and finally pulled me into his embrace. I was about to pull back when suddenly he held me tighter.
 
"Since you woke me up, let me rest like this," He whispered, placing his chin on my shoulder.
 
"I don't know what to do now that every time you do something like this, I can't fight back," I smiled, placing my head on his shoulder.
 
"Then don't," He answered, placing his weight comfortably onto me.
 
All of a sudden, he pulled me along as he lay down on the couch, me on top of him. "C-Changjo ah," I stuttered, shocked by what's going on. He held me in embrace as he casually slept with my head on his chest. As I kept silent and took in his warmth and embrace, I felt myself slowly drifting off. I wasn't able to shake myself awake, fearing I would wake him. So I just laid there, my eyes slowly getting heavier... And heavier...
 
When I woke up, Changjo's gone. His jacket wrapped around me, serving as a blanket. I searched around the room for him but he could not be found anywhere. I frowned. Where could he have gone? I quickly wore his jacket, his scent lingering on the fabric, and sat up.
 
"You're up!" his voice echoed throughout the room. Following the voice, my eyes travelled to the entrance, and there he stood.
 
He looked slim in his white shirt, yet his muscles from all the dancing kept him in a good figure. I smiled and nodded sheepishly, embarrassed that I slept longer than him.
 
"Thought you wouldn't wake up!" he grinned, joking along with my expressions, earning a nudge in the ribs.
 
"You should have woken me up," I muttered, rising from my seat.
 
"But I love seeing you sleep," He whispered into my ear as he pulled me closer to him.
 
"Yeah right!" I laughed as I jokingly hit his shoulder and pulled back, earning myself a mischievous grin.
 
"Okay, okay," he gave me a peck on the lips and led me out of the room.
 
I nodded, and followed him out. "I'm tired," I muttered, yawning unintentionally.
 
"Come on, I'll send you to your dorm," he answered gently, placing a hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him as we walked.
 
As we reached my dorm, I reached out to open the door. "No goodbye kiss?" he looked away disappointedly.
 
"I'm sorry," I smiled guiltily and gave him a small peck on the lips.
 
"Well, that's not enough for me," He grinned mischievously and pulled me into his arms.
 
He gave me a long hard kiss, his arms on my waist, holding me closely to him as I ran my hands through his hair. After what seemed like a million years, the both of us finally separated. "Enough yet?" I asked, smiling as I took a deep breath.
 
"Pretty much," he grinned and gave me one small peck on the lips.
 
"That's enough kisses for you today. Good night," I smiled and headed towards the door.
 
He grinned and waved farewell...
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, It's been hell of a long time. Last year was it? The last time I updated. I'm sorry. I probably won't ever update anymore for a long time or maybe if I change my mind, only a few days. So this is a present to those 24 subscribers of mine, and those who likes Changjo ~ Thank you!