Emotions revealed...

Star Dreams

I really wonder what is going on between those two. What does Min Soo mean when he said he can handle what he did last time and couldn’t handle it now? What is Chunji sshi even doing?

“Rinnie! What are you staring at?” Nicole jumped on my bed and looked at me with mild concern.

“What’s with you calling me Rinnie?” I muttered and looked away, “It’s nothing anyways,”

“Up to you then.” She shrugged and walked towards her bed.

“Hey, Nic,” I called out and waited for her to look at me, “Don’t you find the boys acting weird?”

“Weird? In what way?” She sat down on her bed, looking genuinely confused at what I said.

I’m not entirely surprised that she was unaware of all this. Joe and her, they were always in their small dreamland, oblivious to the obvious surroundings. I sighed and closed the comic I was reading, “It’s nothing, forget about it,”

“Hey guys! I’m thirsty!” Seung suddenly barged into the room.

“You finished with your singing lessons?” Nicole asked, smiling uncontrollably with a phone in her hands. Obviously, it’s Joe. Give yourself a good pat on the back if you guessed it correctly!

“Yea, I seriously got to manage the high notes, but it is too damn hard for me,” She sighed as she opened the mini fridge we had under the desk.

“Well, next time you got to see the dance seniors! They were awesome right Rin?” Nicole exclaimed excitedly as she replayed the dance moves shown by the seniors.

“Yea, they were awesome! Especially the guy with spiky hair!”I joined in.

“Nicole, isn’t your singing class starting in 10 minutes?” Seung muttered, glancing at her wristwatch.

“Damn you Seung! Tell me sooner!” Nicole shouted as she jumped off her bed and ran towards the door after taking her bag.

“Good luck with the high notes!” Seung smiled sarcastically and waved her goodbye as so did I.

Somehow, I can’t help but wonder that she is having a great life here. Joe and her became a couple rather quickly and they are actually having a great time together no matter how little they see of each other.  I envy her somehow, because, I somehow have a feeling that someone will be hurt soon…

Seung’s POV---------------------------

The boys are now in a concert somewhere at Busan so we are all by ourselves for a few days. Changjo and Niel kept on messaging me all the time with some random messages sent by Chunji with boredom as an excuse. I could constantly see Rin laughing as well after checking her messages, so I could safely guess that either Ricky or Min Soo was messaging her…

Suddenly as she was laughing, she gradually came to a stop and looked at the phone yet, she looked distant. “Hey Seung…Do you think that the boys are acting strange?” Rin spoke, her voice soft yet serious.

“Why so sudden?” She was always the serious kind of joker but, somehow, she seemed disturbed by it.

“I don’t know, it’s just that, when you and Niel were away…I caught Min Soo fighting with Chunji!” Rin muttered as she closed her phone.

“They did?! About what?”

“I don’t know exactly but Min Soo was talking about how he can’t forgive Chunji if something happened and all that,”

“Now that you brought it up, I think that Niel and Changjo are fighting as well,”

“What makes you say that?”

“They are avoiding each other and then, Niel kept on glaring at Changjo,”

“Something is weird here. I love hanging out with them but, this is making me way uncomfortable,” Rin sighed and laid down on her bed.

“I agree with you but we are sure that somehow, Joe and Nic are not involved in this,” I muttered, leaning back on the wall.

“They are still in their lovely dreamland…I wonder what actually did happen to our real dream,” Rin mumbled, staring at the ceiling.

To reach our dreams… and nobody will get in our way,” The both of us muttered at the same time coincidently…

Teen Top’s POV---------------------------------

“Our performance was great! I could feel it!” Ricky exclaimed, punching his fist into the air.

“Yea, I feel as though it is as well!”Chunji agreed and placed a hand over Niel’s shoulder.

“Hyung…I feel as though someone is talking about us…I feel chills up my spine…” Changjo mumbled to Chunji as they walked to the van.

“Like who?” Chunji simply answered.

“I-I don’t know!” Changjo complained again until he sneezed…

A Few Days After Teen Top’s Return------------------------------------------

I have been dreaming the same thing for days now and I still wonder what I did to make my parents angry with me no matter how much of a dream it is. “Beautiful my girl! My beautiful my girl and I” My phone rang, playing B2st’s newest song, ‘Beautiful’.

Changjo just messaged me, “Hey! If you’re free today, could you accompany me to practice today?” it wrote. 

“Sure! What time? I have classes at 1 though,” I replied as I checked the time.

He replied me in just a matter of seconds, saying that we should meet at the dance hall in an hour’s time. I got off my bed and walked towards the bathroom until some held my hand, stopping me from walking.

“Don’t tell him about what we discussed…,”She mumbled, her voices muffled by the blanket.

“I don’t intend to…Don’t worry,” I answered, trying my best to give her a smile.

After bathing and such, with 30 more minutes to spare, I just headed towards the dance hall slowly…

Changjo’s POV--------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the sofa, waiting for Seung to come by. Suddenly I could hear footsteps entering the dance hall. “Seung sshi?” I stood up abruptly but was surprised to see a face of a person I intend to avoid these days.

“So you guys hang out here, huh?” Niel muttered, as he looked at me eyes unwavering.

“Yea, but, how do you know about this place?” I replied as I avoided his gaze.

“Joe told me. So, now you’re waiting for Seung?”

“Y-Yea,”

He gotten silent for a moment as awkwardness still lingers in the air between us. “You won’t get her,” he muttered, breaking the ice. I was shocked actually, I know he likes Seung too but this is way straight forward for my liking. Unknowingly, a surge of anger grew within me.

“What makes you say that,” I replied calmly but now, my eyes bore into his, showing him that I am way to serious to be joked around.

“You’ll see,” He smirked and left the dance hall.

“I won’t allow it! No matter you’re my hyung or not!” I shouted, seeing his back as he walked off confidently and finally disappearing into the darkness…

"Don't look back, there's no need to remember an unhappy person like me, no body of evidence
There's nothing I did for you anyway, turn away cleanly
Even yearning is a luxury, erase me completely, be happy I beg of you, live for yourself
Forget me, be happy, be happy
I'm sorry I can't be at your side"
Even if you leave me - 2PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sry if this chap is a bit confusing or something...I dont know if this is moving either too fast or too slow...So..Yea...Hope you like it..Since this is the holidays for me..I'm distracted quite easily..keke~~ GHAMSAHAMNIDA