Six loved, left two to remember...

Star Dreams

 

“What do you think they are possibly doing now, and with whom specifically?” I asked him, who was staring at me.

“Not sure. Hey, isn’t your class starting soon?”He answered, looking at the digital clock on his desk.

“Oh yeah, forgot. I got to get my bag ready,” I exclaimed and got off his bed. I stretched and opened the door.

“I’ll send you to your dorm,” CAP smiled and followed me out the boys’ dorm.

As we reached the outside of my dorm, I heard somebody inside the dorm. Out of pure curiosity, I gently opened the door, making sure no sounds were to be produced. CAP looked at me inquisitively, cutely raising an eyebrow.  Then I gasped, Changjo was holding on to Seung, hugging her closely, hesitatingly, Seung hugged him as well.

“Oh wow, I knew there was something between them somehow, but this just says it all!” I whispered to CAP excitedly, ushering him to look as well.

“You seriously don’t understand what’s privacy, don’t you?” He snickered and stood next to me, trying hard to get a look.

“Pretty ironic coming from someone who is trying hard to see,” I smirked.

Suddenly, the door creaked in front of me. “R-Rin? What are you doing here?” Seung was looking at me in shock as though secretly asking me how long I have been here.

“Well, I decided to take something, since this IS our room,” I smiled, raising an eyebrow as I eyed the both of them.

“I just decided to follow her,” CAP cutely raised up his hand as though seeking permission to answer.

“Well, how long have you guys been here?” Changjo finally voiced out.

“Long enough my Dongsaeng,” CAP laughed, “Long enough,”

Their faces were flushed bright red, as Seung just grinned. “Well, I guess we will be going,” Changjo exclaimed, taking her hand, pulling her into the corridors and finally out of sight.

“Wasn’t that sweet of him?” I clapped my hands, grinning as if there was no tomorrow.

CAP stared at me and broke into laughter, hugging me and my hair.

Niel’s POV---------------------------------------------

I wonder what she is doing here, why she is doing these. Her cold hands were on my cheek, plastering my wound. She seems kind now, unlike what Chunji has told me. However, she isn’t the one I seek. The person who should be with me instead of Changjo, I covered my eyes. I do not want to see the light, shielding off any evidence that would make me feel alive. How she sings during lessons, her laugh, her smile…I can’t take them out of my mind. I loathe the darkness, it makes me imagine of her in my mind, I dislike the light, it reminds me of the life I am living, chasing after one girl.

“Don’t you think life is unfair?” I questioned her simply, not taking away my hand.

“Not really, I met the person I loved; I got into the academy I dreamed off. However, there are some things I regretted,”

“Like what?”

“I was harsh towards some people, they probably hate me now. I didn’t know why actually, why I did those things. Just because of one boy I truly loved,”

I stared at her and wondered how similar we are. “Blinded by love as well I see,”

“Yes, however, I do still want to be friends with them. They seemed like a fun bunch of people. They are loyal especially, to their friends,”

“Do you think they might forgive us?”

“They?”

“The people whom we hurt…Will they forgive us?”

“Depends. Let’s make a deal, you say sorry to the person you hurt, while I do the same to mine,”

“Fine, but let’s add one more thing, I want you to confess to the person,”

“What? That’s practically unfair,”

“Life is unfair! Either, both of us agree or we just live in misery,”

“Fine, I agree,” The both of us stared at each other as we lay side by side. I started to wonder why this face seems so familiar.

Changjo’s POV-----------------------------------------

“Why are so many things happening today?” I muttered as I sat down, leaning against the wall in our secret dance hall.

“Not sure. Are you okay now?” She asked me, gently holding to my lip wound as she sat down beside me.

I winced, “Yea, I’m sleepy,”

“You could go back to your dorm for now if you want to,” She told me, avoiding my eyes.

“Nah, I don’t want to face the world just yet,” I muttered and placed my head on her shoulder.

“Changjo ah,” She called out to me, “What are your dreams?”

“I guess to stay in the entertainment business for a very long time and, meet the girl I love,” I answered, slowly closing my eyes.

“Are you saying one of your dreams aren’t reached yet?” She mocked a hurt tone.

“Yea, pretty much,” I joked and my head was sent flying the other way, however softly.

She never applied that much strength, never does. She is gentle, even though she seems fierce at times. She never wants to hit anybody; she always makes a reason to seem strong. “Joking!!” I exclaimed and finally she laid down beside me.

“I love you, you know,” I muttered softly.

“There was never a time that I didn’t love you as well,” She simply answered me.

 She was facing me; however, her eyes were closed. I smiled and my eyes slowly closed as well. Pulling her closely towards me, we slept…

------------------------------------------

I urgeee you guys to support CN BLUE, ZE:A, INFINITE and KIM HYUNGJUN's comebacks and solo debut! Their songs are awesome~ I'm sorry i didnt update for A LOOOONG time. As you guys can read, it's ending soon!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........keke took me how long?? im a baddd writer!