They are...who?!

Star Dreams

“Hurry! We are going to be late AGAIN!” I shouted and headed towards the door.

“Wait up!” Rin shouted as she rushed out the door while trying her best to put on her jacket properly.

“ Seung, I hate you for rushing me,” Nicole muttered on the way out, her hair was all over the place.

“Aww…I love you too. Now let’s go,” I muttered and pulled them to the lift.

I pressed the 5th and 6th level button and turned to face the two. Rin was finally taking her time to put on her jacket while Nicole was combing her hair with her hands, cursing me while she was at it. When we reached the 6th storey, I got out and saw three separate hallways.

“,” I took the left hallway and after a few minutes, I was at the same place again! I took another route and it happened again!

“I told you we should have-,” I heard voices coming from the lift until someone pinned me down to the floor, landing on my back.

“I-I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” I could feel the weight lift off me, making me cough as air gushed in my lungs.

My vision was practically twirling as he helped me up. Not being to concentrate on anything, I lied. “Yea,” My vision soon became better and I saw the same guy from the day before. There were two other guys behind him, none of which I had seen before.

“Oh, it’s you again!” He smiled, picking up my fallen cap for me.

“Yea, is it somehow a habit of yours to see someone fall at least once a day or just coincidence?” I muttered, my vision still dazed a little.

“Could that even be a habit?” He laughed.

“Wait, do you both know each other?” One of the guys at the back spoke up. He has brown hair and probably a few centimeters shorter than he is.

“Helped her friend yesterday,” A very short and very simple answer. Wow.

“Do you know the way to the music hall? I’m like practically lost,” I asked, hoping for a certain answer.

“We are heading there too, just follow us,” The tallest guy finally spoke up and walked ahead of us as the other two walked along with me.

“Do you know us?” The brown haired one asked.

“Am I supposed to?” He was speechless. He was somehow searching for a certain word.

“I don’t think she does,” The guy from yesterday said.

“What should we do?”

“Introduce ourselves normally then,” The guy chorused.

“Jjinjja?" The brown haired guy was reluctant, "Ahnnyeonghaseyo, cha-neun Lee Chan Hee imnida,”

“Cha-neun Ahn Daniel imnida,” the guy from yesterday hesitated. He was shocked by the Chan Hee guys' response.

“He is Bang Min Soo,” Chan Hee pointed at the taller one.

~~~< Niel POV>~~~

Why did Chunji hyung introduced his real name? Why is he trying to take advantage of the fact that this girl doesn’t know us? She might be lying. I silently walked over to Chunji hyung.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why did you introduce us by our real name?”

“She will find out soon, I want to see her reaction,” He is being a bit mischievous here unlike usual.

“Fine,”

~~~~~~ 

Soon, we reached the music hall and saw a huge room, probably a third of the grand hall! It was oak brown with a black chandelier hanging on top. It was beautiful and there are rows of seats probably approx. of 500 seats. There were only four seats left; the others occupied probably when I was a lost.

“Go on in,” Daniel gestured as I took a seat beside a girl who was wearing freakishly short white pants with a green tank top.

“Oh my gosh,” Sounds echoed across the room, attention all on us. Maybe, it’s just the three boys.

“It’s Teen Top!”, “Where are the rest of them?”, “They are so cute!” questions voiced out from different corners of the hall as I stared at them in confusion.

“Yes, that is the expression I actually wanted!” Chan Hee started laughing which somehow led to the volume increase of people squealing.

“Am I really surrounded by rats or is my hearing failing?” I thought, eyeing every girl in this hall.

“Am I REALLY missing something here? And why are they calling you guys differently?” I asked Daniel who was still waving to some of them.

“Oh wow, you really don’t know who we are,” He looked at me in disbelief.

“It’s either you guys are acting, or I’m being slow, OR, they just like to act like rats,” I answered.

“It’s not that,” He laughed, “You won’t actually believe it if I say so,”

“Try me,”

“We are actually the emotional teen pop band, Teen Top imnida,” He was still laughing.

“Who?!” I was lost.

I guess I was still new at this place. I really have a lot to learn! Who knew that they would actually change the course of my life…