Looks great...Sings great...Dances great..

Star Dreams

Today, there was some sort of performance held by special people. Turns out, one of those “Special” people is Teen Top. They had to practice so it was hard to meet them for a few days.

“Meet us at our room at 10!” Changjo gave me a message. After the event in the Dance hall sanctuary, we traded numbers, for any cases.

The boy’s room at 9.50 pm (An hour before the performance) ----------------------------------------

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo?” Nicole’s voice trailed cutely as she opened the door slowly after knocking.

“Just open the door already! Stop acting cute!” I pushed the door open, making my impatient attitude exposed.

“Relax,” Rin finally muttered, holding me back

. I nodded my head in agreement and stood back a little, scowling as Nicole laughed at me. I finally broke into a smile and laughed along with her. “We’re coming in,” I shouted as I entered the room, followed by the other two.

“Seung ah,” a voice spoke up from the kitchen. As I glanced that way, I saw Chunji dressed in black, sipping on a carton of juice, “Ahnnyeong,”

He was totally fit for a performance, his hair spiked to the side and his face was clean. Cleaner than any girl you can see, not to offend any girls or anything. Nicole whistled a tune, which clearly marks that she was impressed. “Do I look that good?” Chunji joked, giving us a goofy pose.

“Do you really need an answer?” I laughed with the Rin and Nicole.

“Chunji ah, stop flirting!” C.A.P came out, wearing some sort of sleeveless vest while Chunji wore some sort of jacket, sleeved rolled up above his elbow.

“BWO?!” Chunji giving him a mock hurting expression, ” Me? Flirting? Noooo…That is L.Joe’s job”

“What did you say?” L.Joe appeared out of nowhere, soon striding angrily towards Chunji.

“L.Joe sshi, I didn’t know you were a flirt!” Nicole snickered, trying hard to act shocked

. L.Joe glanced from Nicole then glared at Chunji, mouthing the words “You are dead,” emphasizing exactly on each word. He was also dressed in pure black, the same jacket as Chunji, only differed in design.

“What’s going on?” Ricky peered his head out of a room, searching the room until his attention was locked on Rin. “RIN NOONA!!!!”

Nicole and I looked at Ricky then to Rin in disbelief. Our eyes were almost bulging out and our mouths gaped. “Ricky ah, I told you I’m not your noona…I am the same age as you,” If you think that previous one was shocking, Rin’s response nearly made my eyeballs jump out of my socket.

“Did you guys meet without us knowing?” Nicole tried to point out.

“Yes,” Ricky admitted.

“NO!” Rin exclaimed at the same time.

All of us present there eyed both of them suspiciously. Ricky just kept smiling, Rin blushed, making such a scene those only dramas would normally provide. In that case, one more thing is missing. Jealousy. C.A.P was just leaning at the side, looking calm and preserved, but deep down, his rage was boiling.

“Hyung!” A voice shouted, coming from one of the rooms. Changjo was practically running, his hair messy and unkempt. I felt like laughing but the only thing that my face is showing was probably shock.

“Changjo yah! Come back here!” Niel suddenly came running in as well.

“Chunji hyung! Niel hyung is trying to kill me!” Changjo hid behind Chunji, dragging him a few paces back.

“No I’m not! You got to get ready now!”

“Not with you I can’t! My hair is straight and can’t curl! What were you trying to do?”

“What do you mean by that?! I was trying to make it better!”

“I THINK I WOULD HAVE NOTICED IF IT WAS TRUE!” Changjo fought back, still hiding behind Chunji.

“Niel ah, give me the brush. I’ll do Changjo’s hair,” Chunji spoke, sighing as loudly as possible.

Chunji grabbed Changjo’s collar and dragged him to a room, slamming the door behind them. “Seung Noona, why are you eyes twitching? Why is your mouth hanging unbelievably loose?” Ricky started bombarding me with questions that I didn’t realize were actually describing how I was reacting.

“Is this how you guys normally are?” Rin read my mind, I owe her too many.

They hesitated, looking at each other. “Pretty much,” they chorused.

“Chunji hyung saved my hair,” Changjo proudly walked out the room, stopped and stared grimly and Niel.

“Whatever,” Niel pouted and looked away. Just like the others, the both of them are dressed in black. Niel was wearing something like L.Joe and Chunji while Changjo was wearing a sleeveless, like C.A.P and Ricky.

“Back to the original intention…,” I spoke up, finally able to get used to the situation, “Why did you call us here for?”

“Ah…we save you guys seats at the front,” Chunji muttered bluntly.

“Really?” Nicole finally spoke up, unconsciously grinning at L.Joe. In turn, Joe was nodding his head, smiling calmly back at her.

“How did you guys reserve it?” Rin pointed out…

“We didn’t!” All six of them shouted together, grinning at us with gleaming faces. All of them looked so…cheeky!

Rin’s POV-------------------

“Come on! You guys have to sit before the others!” The nine of us ran in the hallways, amazingly without any sounds of us running. Niel asked us to run with our socks on instead of shoes so that there is minimum noise. I glanced at Seung who was actually running at the same pace as I am. She looked bored, running around as she muttered different curses. Wonder why she hates running…Well, I hate it too.

“Wait, why are we running again?” Seung finally looks up, looking pretty pissed off.

“You guys must sit around the first few row of seats!” Ricky answered, looking back as he ran.

“Why?” Seung muttered silently, sighing.

She has always been that heartless somehow whenever she got forced into something she hates, particularly running. I could still remember vividly when our physical education teacher told her to run extra rounds after a certain exercise; she nearly tore his head off. Okay…I was exaggerating but she could if she actually wanted to.

“We’re here, probably some of our Sunbae’s are here,” C.A.P told me as we entered the Grand Hall.

It was as magnificent as how it used to be when we first entered here. I was staring at the huge stage until there was a warm sensation trickling my hand. As I glanced beside me, I saw C.A.P, looking away but I could see the smile plastered on his face clearly, as he led me further in the hall. I felt my cheeks burn as I just followed willingly...

I couldn’t help but fall for him…No matter how Ricky treated me…There was another comfortable aura around this mysterious boy…