Games gone too far

Star Dreams

“So how is Changjo?” Nicole asked Seung.

“He is healed already! He just apologized to me just now,” She answered happily.

“Other than being sorry, he should be saying thanks as well,” Rin finally spoke up.

“What for?” Seung asked her.

“You did help him. Wait, did anything romantic happen to you guys?” Rin’s eyes were unbelievably shining.

“He was sick Rin! What part of it could possibly be…,” Nicole retorted but was shocked to see Seung blushing and avoiding their gaze, “Romantic…,”

“TELL US!” They suddenly shouted.

Seung’s POV---------------------------------------------

I told them how it all happened and so but; I don’t think they needed to hear about the kissing part. Suddenly, all three of our phones rang.

“Woah that was scary,” Nicole mumbled as we all took our phones out.

“I wonder if we open the message and suddenly it will be an unknown number!” Rin muttered excitedly.

We were all sitting in the circle and all our specific phones were facing us in the center. I’m afraid of ghosts but that doesn’t mean that I have any objections of wanting to see one. I took my phone and opened it, totally making an early disappointment for me, then suddenly my mood picks up when I realized it is Changjo.

“It’s Changjo!” I exclaimed, opening the message instantly.

“WHAT?!” They both screamed and quickly checked their phone

“It’s Joe!”

“It’s Min Soo!”

“Wait what? Since when were you close to CAP?” I asked her, looking away from the phone, accidently pushing some buttons which turned out that I unknowingly deleted a message.

“It doesn’t matter! Min Soo just invited me to watch them practice!” Rin shoved the matter to the side and kept on smiling.

“Oh,  Joe invited me too,”

“Changjo as well!”

Few Minutes Later, Meets Them At Practice Room 5 (9th Storey) ----------------------------

“Changjo sshi! Are you really okay?” I ran up to Changjo who was grinning widely.

I didn’t know what came over me but my heart started thumping really quick as I saw his grin. In my mind, I was thinking of when I kissed him. ! I wasn’t expecting it to haunt me like this!  

“Don’t mind me but you’re really turning red,” He said while looking worriedly.

“I-I’m okay,” I stuttered as I covered my face and looked away.

I’m totally embarrassed right now! I feel like one of those fan girls I usually laugh at! I was about to walk off until I heard a familiar voice.

 “Come on you two. If not we will lock you guys out,” Niel smiled at me.

I didn’t know if I was seeing correctly but as Changjo passed Niel, I actually saw Niel angry? He was clenching his teeth as both of them avoided eye contact. What’s going on? However, when Niel turned to me, he smiled, even though there was still a slight irritation left in his eyes.  I shrugged it away and smiled back, walking into the practice room.

“So, what’s up? What’s with the invitation?” Rin asked, grinning widely as Ricky stood beside her and was jumping about.

“We just thought you girls might be bored,” Joe answered calmly as he started some easy warm-ups.

“Well, better than slacking at our room right?” I thought positively and sat comfortably on the sofa at one corner of the room.

“True,” Nicole agreed, purposely stressing the word.

Rin and Nicole sat beside me and watched them as Chunji finally placed the cd in the radio. All of them stood in position and their facial expression changed, even Ricky! After they practiced for an hour or so, all of them just dropped onto the floor nearly instantly.

“I’m…already…damn…tired,” Ricky grumbled as he suddenly laid flat down onto the floor.

“Do you guys need some water? I’ll go buy some!” I shouted, standing up enthusiastically.

Changjo’s POV---------------------------------------------------

“I’ll fo-,” I muttered but suddenly Niel held me down as he stood up.

“I’ll go with you,” He said and walked next to her.

Seung smiled at him and walked off together. “Damn” was all I could think off. Suddenly, I could feel someone sitting next to me and snickering.

“That’s what you mean by “taking the chance” huh?” Chunji hyung spoke softly.

“Sarcasm will never help you,” I scowled and looked away.

“It’s not only me who does sarcasm you know. Anyway,” He turned his head arrogantly to face me. “What are you going to do now?”

“I-I don’t know already. She seems pretty much happy when Niel volunteered,” I mumbled, some art of me not wanting to believe it.

“Seriously? I guess you didn’t find it suspicious why she looked away when you asked her what’s wrong,” He muttered calmly again, watching Joe and Nicole together.

“What do you mean how she looked away?” I’m confused, she just looked away. Was that supposed to mean something?

“It’s a high possibility that she likes you. Especially when, she replied to your message instead of Niel’s,” He explained and finally stood up groaning. “When is Seungie coming back? I’m thirsty!”

What did he mean by that? A high possibility? I don’t understand anything at all…

Chunji’s POV-----------------------------

I guess the confusion bit of the drama is planted. Some dramas always has that, makes it interesting somehow. I grinned and wanted to walk outside until somebody held my shoulder strongly. He grabbed it tightly and dragged me out of the room, slamming me onto the wall. It nearly knocked the wind out of me.

“What are you trying to do to them?” Min Soo hyung whispered softly, but it also has that hint of anger in it.

“I told you before, I’m just helping them,” I muttered, not even taking a care to soften my voice. Apparently, Changjo too can’t hear it.

“Helping them as in confusing them? If something happens between those two and this group happens to break up because of it, you will regret it!” He clutched my shoulder tighter. It was actually painful the longer he held it that way.

“It won’t happen! Don’t worry, I happen to treasure this band as much as you!” I retorted.

“Don’t mess with me!” He grabbed my collar, but I tried not to flinch, “I might be able to handle it when you did the same last time, but now, if it escalates any further, I WILL stop you!”  

“Min Soo sshi? Chunji sshi? What’s wrong?” There seemed to be a voice coming from the door.

“Oh, it’s nothing!” Min Soo hyung quickly released me, his face softening, “Let’s go back in, this place is slowly disgusting me,”

“Oh, okay then,” Rin mumbled and followed suit after staring at me for a moment, blankly.

Tch! It’s not like I know why I’m doing this anyway! Damn life! Min Soo hyung won’t dare to hurt me. I know he won’t, he really has a soft heart, but what he did just now…It wasn’t like him! Maybe I am going too far. No matter, I already started this drama…I’m going to end it…

“I don’t want to cry oh~ ah~
My heart was cut deep and cast aside
I’m so sick of this headache
Even if I fill it up and empty it again
What was never to happen will not happen"

Jojo- SHINee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! wow...But somehow it really seems like a normal everyday drama actually...having a love trouble, the evil yet trustworthy person, the person who knows what the evil person! hmm..Maybe i watch dramas too much...Thanks to the 12 subscribers who stayed with me!! Saranghae!