Sweet dreams, Jealousy..!

Star Dreams

“Niel oppa should be in a fit of rage nowadays. It’ll be hard for him now but after everything ended, he will realize who he is meant to be with and love,” I spoke to myself, busying myself with texting my friend.

“How do you plan to do that really,” Somebody voiced out from right behind me.

“Who?” I turned back to see one of the members, “C-Chunji oppa?”

He was smiling at me, his arms folded and leaning against the wall. “What do you have there? Let me see,”

I hesitated as I stared at his hand, which outstretched towards me, gesturing for my phone; he had nothing to do with this situation, and probably has nothing to tell Niel after watching this video. However, I can’t help but feel uneasy about this. “Where did you come from? Sure,” I handed him my phone, trying to sound as calm as possible.

Ignoring me, he watched the video in silence, a smile crept up his face… After the video ended, he snickered and handed me back my phone. He had such a different image from when he was on stage as he turned his back at me to head back to his dorm….

CAP’s POV---------------------

The door slammed open and then shut as Niel entered the dorm. “Niel goon, wha-,” I wanted to ask him to follow me to my next schedule before he slammed his room door in front of my face.

“I got to do something about that anger he has these days,” I muttered to myself and sighed.

Suddenly, the door slammed open again, “Oh my god what is with you guys and slamming?!” I shouted and noticed Rin looking at me in a state of shock.

“What, just happened?” She asked innocently, closing the door behind her as gently as possible.

“Oh, nothing,” I smiled and gestured her to the sofa. “Niel’s in a bad mood somehow and keeps slamming the door,”

“Why not ask Seung what's going on?” She suggested, nibbling on a piece of cookie, I gave her, “Maybe she knows why,”

Suddenly, the door slammed open and close, again. I instantly felt pissed, “Have you guys ever heard of being gentle?!” I shouted, slamming my hands on the table.

“Apparently I haven’t,” Chunji smiled back and sat next to me.

“Tch, these kids does everything they want these days,” I complained, staring at the television.

“Rinnie ah, may I talk to Min Soo hyung for a moment?” Chunji suddenly spoke up.

“Oh, Sure,” she hesitantly stood up and headed into Ricky’s room as per normal just to play computer games.

“Hyung,”

“Mwo?”

“Someone is going to spark a fire between Changjo and Niel soon,”

“Mworagu? I told you to stop those childish games!”

“It isn’t me. Sadly enough,”

“Then who could it possibly be? Stop lying,”

“I’m not,”

“Then who is it?!”

“You’ll meet that person soon enough. That person will be introduced by Seung herself,”

“Huh? Stop philosophizing! Who is it?!”

Instead of answering me, he smiled and entered his room. I sighed, I wonder what blood type he is and why he has such a whacked out personality.

“Are you guys done talking?” Rin’s head suddenly popped out of the room, looking around the living room, gratefully, making me laugh…

“I guess it won’t be long till they fight, I wonder what will happen. It’s been too boring nowadays,” I sighed, balancing my head on my fist.

I smiled….

Seung's POV----------------------

“Hey, so what do you want to do now?” I asked him as we sat down after dancing for hours.

“I don’t know,” Changjo answered, sliding down to a lying position, facing up.

“Are you hungry?” I asked once again.

“Just thirsty,” He simply answered again.

“I guess I’ll be back. I’ll buy a drink for you,” I stood up and went off to the cafeteria.

When I got back, I called out his name yet he did not answer. I rushed inside, as the memories of when he was sick replayed itself in my mind. There he was, right where I left him. He was probably in deep sleep as his chest raised and fall as he breathed.

“You scared me for awhile there,” I sighed and smiled, sitting next to the sleeping boy.

“Now what am I supposed to do with the drinks I bought?” I looked at the bag and placed it at one corner.

I sat beside him and gently placed my head on his chest, moving slowly to make myself comfortable. I could hear his heartbeat… Slowly, I got used to his slow and constant chest movements, listening to his heartbeat…Drifting into sweet slumber, his heartbeat echoed in my mind, calming me…

I felt her rest her head on top of my chest…I smiled, and her hair calmly as I felt her drift off into sleep…

Niel’s POV---------------------

I stared hard into the ceiling, as though trying to make it show where Seung might be. I sighed and rested on my shoulder. Suddenly, my phone vibrated, playing a song I recorded of when Seung sang in class.

Oppa ^^, 

look at this pic, okay? Kekekeke...” The text wrote, giving me a link.

I clicked open the link and saw a picture of Seung and Changjo. She was laying her head on his chest while he was smiling, his eyes closed and his hand on her head… I got up my bed and threw my phone too hard until it banged on the wall, falling onto my bed with a simple thud.

I took my jacket and headed towards the dance hall they were at…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, another chapter updated...Lucky you~!! keke~ And for the andromeda's out here who don't know, Teen Top is starring in Making The Artist SEASON 2!!!!!! Wee~ Now they seem more comfortable with the camera around... Support Teen Top okay?? Teen Top & Andromeda HWAITING!