It's HIM again~

Star Dreams

“We are actually the emotional teen pop band, Teen Top imnida,” He was still laughing.

“Wait who?” I remembered Rin muttering something about an Idol group being here, but I didn’t know what their names or the group name was.

“That’s it! I give up, I guess you really don’t know us,” He said with disappointment reflected in his eyes.

“I’m sorry but, I'm not really focused on idol groups these days,” trying to lessen my guilt, but it turned out futile.

“Oh…,” He replied.

“,” I kept cursing in my head, disappointing a person I just met wasn’t really my goal in life, “Then you should let me meet the other members! I could then know you guys even more,”

“Yes! Great idea, are you free on Thursday?” He suddenly went back to his perky old self, I sighed in relief.

I nodded my head, but I didn’t really want to meet the members alone. They are all most probably males! It would be EXTREMELY awkward, and I don’t seem to understand them all that well either. After a few hours of introducing our oncoming lessons, the class ended.

“I guess I have to-,” I was about to turn to Niel, as what the fans called him, until I was pushed out of the way, “Now, THAT was scary,”

I was about to just walk away until, “Seung sshi, this Thursday okay?” Niel shouted, waving his arms around, still surrounded by hoards of fans.

“Okay!” I hesitated but kept on a smile.

I took the lift to the fifth storey and luckily, there are only two routes. I took a risk and headed on to the left route, and actually found it! I took a small peek in through the door window and saw an incredibly huge stage, with lesser seats than the one at the music hall. The dance hall has burgundy wallpaper with white chandelier unlike the one in music hall.

“Can I help you?” A voice sounded very close to me as I felt a presence right beside me.

"Please don't be a ghost. Please don't be a ghost," I chanted.

I gulped as I turned to face the person. I nearly yelped when I saw his face just inches away from mine before he covered my mouth with his hand. He smiled as he placed a finger on his lips, gesturing me to keep silent. His hand was huge but warm, but it was somehow a bad timing to think of somthing like that. He slowly took a few steps back, releasing his grip. It was the one behind Niel from yesterday.

“S-Sorry,” I could feel my face getting warmer and smiled.

“It’s okay, but why are you outside?” He asked me, raising his eyebrow.

“Oh, I’m not attending this class actually. I’m in singing,”

“Ah, Niel hyung, Chunji hyung and C.A.P hyung’s class, but you can still enter you know,” His first few words was almost in whisper.

“It’s okay really, I can’t dance,” He made the cute gesture of silencing me and held my wrist.

I was totally 100% sure that I was blushing for a second there before he pulled me in. He sat me down beside a boy with blonde hair who he seems to know. “Awkward,” was the only thing in my mind as the boy in blonde-haired person smiled at me.

“Who is she?” The blonde-haired person asked.

“Someone I met,” He answered, giving his hyung a grin.

That was when I realized his hand was still holding my wrist…

Nicole’s POV-------------------

When I turned behind, I suddenly saw Seung being pulled in by one guy. I quickly tapped Rin’s shoulder, who was actually completely engrossed in the performance. When she turned to see after a few minutes of growling, she gasped.

“Oh my, it’s the person from yesterday,” She muttered, “Even though I met him yesterday, he still seems familiar from somewhere,”

I felt a small smile form up my lips and sat back properly, grinning to myself, “I could totally torture Seung with this,”

Seung’s POV-------------------

“Let me guess, are you guys in Teen Top as well?” I suddenly brought the subject up.

He was in shock and nodded his head. “How did you know?”

“I met Niel sshi, Chunji sshi and C.A.P sshi,” I smiled, slowly getting comfortable talking to him.

“ Jjinjja?” I tried to think of words to lengthen the conversation but he made it hard. Real hard, I hate trying to make conversation, since I am totally bad at it.

“But, I don’t really…know your names,” I was afraid that they might think I was being some sort of rude but, I’ll take on any risk.

“Oh,” He had that same face Niel had when I told him I didn’t know Teen Top. I really feel guilty now!

“I-I’m sorry,”

“It’s okay. It’s actually some sort of a relief to see someone without that person screaming at the top of their lungs,” he snickered, giving me another smile.

“Oh, thank you god he is different,” I thought to myself as the guilt totally melted away.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo, dancing boy Changjo imnida,” He introduced himself with pride.

“I’m-,” I was cut off. AGAIN.

“You’re Seung, right?” he smiled.

“How did-,” I was cut off…Okay, this totally have to stop.

“You told us remember? The both of you shouted your names,” He snickered.

He kept on smiling throughout the conversation, somehow able to read my mind. Soon, I was comfortable talking to him.

I guess…that was when he started being a part of my life!