New Girl, bad feeling

Star Dreams

“Where have you been?!” CAP nearly shouted as he pulled Changjo away, who was actually walking beside me.

“I was…I was just,” Changjo hesitated, not really knowing how to explain what just happened between us.

“ANSWER LATER! HYUNG, LET’S GO!” Ricky shouted and dragged all of them towards their van outside the academy.

As the three of us watched all of them run towards the door, all of us leaned onto each other and sighed. “That was a tiring search,” Rin admitted, urging us to go back to our dorm. Yet we didn’t move.

“Yea it was,” I muttered, yet I could feel my face stretching painfully…I wonder what’s going on.

Nicole walked and stood right in front of me, placing her hands on her waist. “What happened? Spill it ALL out!” She grinned menacingly.

“What do you mean what happened?” I asked, my face is STILL IN PAIN!

“You have been smiling since you and Changjo got back! And if I am reading you correctly, your face is now in pain and you are wondering why,” Nicole explained, dragging me to a corner of the lobby room.

“Are you guys together?” Rin asked, her legs kicking the air harmlessly.

“Well….You can think of it that way,” I mumbled, remembering what happened then.

Suddenly, I could feel as though someone was looking at us. Take note, I only had a feeling! I looked at the area where the lobby turns into a corridor. As I surveillance the whole area, I saw a small movement, hiding quickly behind the wall. Maybe that’s just a coincidence? I shrugged it off and moved my attention back to them…

-----

“Well….You can think of it that way,” She answered.

Suddenly, she looked at my direction, scanning the area. Out of pure reaction, I hid behind the wall. I sighed, how did she even notice? I finally remembered about my phone, and I smiled. She will have to be even more cautious from now on~

-----

“Hey, I heard we are going to have one more person moving into our room,” Rin explained, jumping onto her bed.

“Seriously? We have no other bed,” I muttered, pulling out my Polaroid.

“I guess one of us have to sleep on the couch,” Nicole pointed to the couch near the door; we got it a few weeks ago. “NOT IT!”

“NOT IT!” I quickly shouted as well and looked at Rin.

She stared at both of us and gasped. “Not again! Give me a break!” She complained and wailed.

That afternoon, as Rin and Nicole was at Dance class, I was at our room. As I was fiddling about with my Polaroid camera, somebody knocked on the door. “Who is it?” I opened the door and saw a girl slightly taller than me, wearing black skinnies, red and black checkered button-up shirt, and using a black tie.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo! Chou Eun Jae imnida! I hope you heard about the fact that I’m actually moving into this room,” She spoke cheerfully, her luggage right beside her.

“Oh yea, one of our roommates informed me. Come in!” I gestured her to come inside.

“The other two is in dance class, I think they’ll be back soon,” I explained and plopped down onto my bed.

“I’ll just wait here then,” She spoke and sat down on the couch.

It’s too fast to hold first impressions but, somehow, I don’t have a good feeling about her. Seriously, I don’t….

---

After about half an hour of awkward silence, the two came back noisily, talking about their day as per normal. “Hey Seung! Bored without us?” Nicole shouted, laughing maniacally.

“Hey, when is the new girl coming?” Rin asked.

“Yea, I want to see her,” Nicole joined in, both sitting on their beds.

It was somehow surprising how they did not notice her by now, and how she just kept silent. I just simply pointed to where she was sitting, waiting for them to realize at where and who I am pointing.

“Hullo?” Eun Jae finally spoke as they looked at me in confusion.

“OMO! We didn’t see you!” Nicole exclaimed excitedly and walked towards her.

“Omo?” Rin and I repeated and just shrugged, she have never used it before…Weird, hmm.

“Ahnnyeong, Rin imnida!” Rin finally introduced herself after everything was calm.

“Ahnnyeong, Nicole imnida!!!” Nicole followed, looking unexpectedly happy today.

“So, tonight, you can sleep on my bed!” Rin explained, pointing to her bed.

Eun Jae slowly stood up and examined her bed, but suddenly, she was looking at mine. “Is something wrong?” Rin asked, wondering what she is thinking.

“Nothing but, I don’t want your bed,” She muttered, still looking at mine.

“Sorry? Repeat that please,” Rin looked at her in confusion.

“I said, I do not want yours. I want hers,” She emphasized each and every word, finally pointing her finger at me.

“WHAT?!” The three of us shouted.

Now I am sure, I seriously don’t feel good about the fact she is going to live here. I want her out of this dorm and my life. She is hiding something…Something I don’t want to figure out… Her smile, her eyes, her actions…are masquerading something…

 

"When you found out that I ran away
Were you disappointed
I had courage to come back because you were there
You’re the one always in my heart
I believe dream for you and me
You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage
You make me fly and smile again
Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently, just like a rainbow after a shower
I wanna make a love" 
B2ST/BEAST - Oasis

------------------------------------------------------

hey, after the girl's full story and everything is solved, ending this story...keke...don't think i should make it any longer...And BTW if anybody is reading this and is a fan of Suju...Plz Support Suju in the Allkpop awards! LuvelyFishDonghae<3 Im out!