Intro-Dinner

Star Dreams

(Intro-Dinner is something like them having dinner while introducing each other! Something like a dinner to get to know each other better…Get the drift? I just came up with it since I don’t want to make my title long)

Rin’s POV-----------------

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo,” I stared at the small kid in the kitchen, “Do you need some help?”

He smiled at me and went straight back to work after nodding his head. As I went closer to him, I realized that he was actually a few inches taller than I was. He had such a cute face that I actually mistaken him for a kid? He has such round eyes with a cute smile. He should be the maknae right?

“Where can I place this?” I finally snapped out of my silent self.

“What’s that?”

“Kim chi soup, Seung and I made it,”

“Wahh! Jjinjja? You can place it on the table first though,” He pointed to the table outside.

I rushed to the table, placing it gently and went back in to help him. “What are you cooking?” I couldn’t help but ask as the sweet smell wafted in the air.

“I’m just cooking some ddukbokki,” He answered, looking up from his dish.

“Then, can I help?”

“Sure…,” His voice trailed off, his concentration back up.

He was actually a great cook, but made a few mistakes occasionally. He kept on smiling, making small conversations just to keep the mood light and fun. After a few minutes, we’re finally done cooking. We smiled at each other and gave each other a high-five. “We’re done!!!” The both of us shouted.

Normal POV--------------------------

All of them surrounded the huge table, taking seats randomly. Seung sat in between Niel and Changjo. Rin and Nicole sat together but L.Joe was beside Nicole and Ricky sat next to Rin. They were all laughing happily and gratefully. After the intro-dinner, all of them lazed around the living room.

“The girls really don’t know us guys,” Niel finally spoke up. Seung suddenly felt guilty again, going silent to hide it.

“Have you girls heard our song by any chance?” C.A.P asked expectantly. The three girls hesitantly shook their heads, not really wanting to disappoint them badly.

“Then let’s just dance it for them?” L.Joe stood up, stretching himself while awaiting the other’s answers.

“Let’s do it,” Changjo grinned, standing up excitedly.

Soon, the other members joined in, either reluctantly or just for the heck of it. Ricky jumped to the CD player and placed a certain CD in it. As the song started, the members stood, waiting for their turn to start dancing except for Ricky. He was moving charismatically with the beats of the song, smiling at us from time to time. Soon, the others started to dance when Niel started singing. They were awesome, they were totally in sync.

“Wow, you guys were great,” Rin was clapping endlessly. I was shocked but I could understand, Rin wasn’t the type to easily like a group unless their song is great and they are completely in sync, showing their true talents.

“Daebak!” Nicole started clapping as wildly as Rin.

“Neh! It was amazing! I guess we missed out a lot in the entertainment business after all!” I started laughing, smiling at them as they took a few deep breaths.

Changjo’s POV-------------------

They started clapping wildly after we finished dancing. They gave such positive comments as Chunji sat down on the floor, drenched in perspiration, grinning goofily. I was about to head towards Seung sshi until I realized that Niel Hyung beat me to it. He was standing in front of Seung, laughing along with her. Jealousy was creeping into me but I decided to push it aside. Niel is my hyung, and forever is. I took one last glance at her laughing, and slithered into the kitchen…

“Changjo ah, what’s up?” Chunji came in the kitchen, eyeing me worriedly.

“Aniya hyung,” I don’t really feel the certain need to tell my hyung.

“Jjinjja?” he took a bottle of water and sat in front of me, probably trying to read my mind.

“Does this have anything to do with Seung sshi?” He whispered, sitting even closer to me before I could answer him. He is somehow scary whenever he gets something right; he pursues it further than anyone else would. Somehow, I felt that this was just a joking guess, but my reaction gve it away. I shook my head, trying to hide my jealousy. He raised an eyebrow while gulping down some water.

“Come on, tell me” he urged again. I came to trust him the most but, I don’t really feel like telling him somehow.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me,” Chunji finally muttered, giving me an assuring smile.

“I was really wondering if I should tell hyung. It would seem weird wouldn’t it? I should take risks! I should!” My mind was totally in chaos…I sighed.

“I-It’s about her,” I muttered softly, looking at my fidgeting feet.

“I knew it! I totally knew it!” He punched his fist into the air, then quickly retreated back to his seat, “Continue”

“What am I supposed to continue? I’m just disturbed by her,” I muttered, looking down at my feet.

“What’s the reason?” He turned to look at her. Seeing her laughing with Niel beside her, “Does it have anything to do with Niel as well?” I kept silent, shocked by his sudden seriousness. I looked at them and directed my attention back to hyung. He sighed and slumped back on his chair. “This seems harder than I thought,”

“That’s why I said it doesn’t matter! I-I’ll get over it somehow,” I suddenly shot up; I didn’t want anyone to interfere in this. It is just a small matter, not such a big deal! As I reached the kitchen entrance, I stopped in my tracks and looked back at my Hyung, “Please, Please don’t tell anyone,”

Chunji’s POV------------

He is so young, yet he is can be so secretive. I wonder what will happen between those three. I hope nothing bad happens, they might not seem like it, but…They are both competitive. It will be one heck of a drama to see. I felt my lips twitch into a smile as a short burst of laughter escaped my mouth. I must be going crazy…

They might be “brothers” in a group…But when the time comes, they will have to face each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't write that long...I am totally busy these days..Simply..I am busy and with no ideas..Brain Dead..Thank you..=-=