Hands Held, The green monster awakens.

Star Dreams

“Hey people!” Ricky suddenly barged into the dorm, “Yah! Hyung! Why aren’t you guys at the restaurant?!”

“Yah?! Yah, Ricky ah, since when did you ever used “Yah” on me?” Cap walked angrily towards Ricky, his face agitated.

“H-H-Hyung, I-I-I’m sorry! I was just-,” Ricky was about to explain until he felt someone slap his shoulder. Hard.

“Yah! Ricky sshi! Why did you plan this without telling me?!” Rin suddenly joined in.

As they sorted out their problems at the living room, Niel and Chunji entered the kitchen where Joe and I were eating snacks. “How can you guys be eating without inviting me!” Chunji suddenly spoke and ran beside Joe, grabbing the snack off his hand. As they bickered about, Niel stood beside me.

“Where is Seung?” He asked as he took out a small piece of the snack from the packet.

“They are inside the room, just now Changjo had a fever,” I pointed towards the room and gestured him to go check.

“Really?” Niel gazed towards the door. Hesitantly, he walked towards the door, and opened it…peering inside.

Niel’s POV-----------------------------

There she was, sleeping beside the bed where Changjo slept, her head resting on the soft mattress. She was holding something…It was Changjo’s hand. Damn. Why is she holding his hand? How long has she been in here? What the hell happened here?

“Niel  sshi?” Suddenly a voice spoke. It was Seung.

Her head rose, rubbing her eyes to see me clearly. “What the hell is wrong with you?” I suddenly answered and closed the door behind me as I left…

Seung’s POV------------------------------

I was dreaming of my parents…How they supported me to come here, they were so sad that I was distracted by someone. Why are they scolding me? What did I do? Suddenly, I could hear the door opening. I could hear footsteps…and suddenly, I could feel my eyes open and I saw Niel at the door. He looked…angry?

“Niel sshi?” I spoke, my eyes still blurry due to sleep.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” He spoke balefully at me.

Suddenly, I could hear the door shut close behind him as he left. Did he just say “What the hell is wrong with you,”??? Wait wait…What did I even do? What is going on here?

“Is he angry at me?” I questioned myself aloud.

“Seung sshi,” Changjo called me softly. Perspiration dropped down his forehead and onto his cheeks. “Who was that?”

“I-I don’t know,” It was the truth…Was that really Niel sshi who always smiles at me and gives me those hilarious advice?

Who was that?

Chunji’s POV------------------------------------

“Yah! Niel ah! How is our maknae Changjo?” I skipped my way to him and slipped an arm over his shoulder.

He shot me a glare and shrugged my arm off, “Go check him yourself,” he muttered coldly. “With Seung there beside him, I think he is already healed,”

He snickered and went out of the dorm. What did he mean by that? I walked to the room and knocked the door. I could hear Seung inviting me in and so I did. I went in and saw Seung smiling wearily at me, her hand holding his hand unknowingly. Changjo was smiling as well but a bit more sincerity than the one Seung gave me. Did Niel do something? Stupid.

“Why didn’t you tell us you were sick Changjo ah!” I walked quickly to the bed and sat down on a chair that Seung placed for me.

“I didn’t know I was,” Changjo smiled at me, his face always that honest.

“Do you still feel tired?” I asked again.

“Kind of, but I slept for quite a long time already,” I could hear from his voice that he was still very tired though.

“Don’t worry! Go to sleep! You should rest more! Go go!” I exclaimed, rubbing his head with my hand gently.

“But Seung sshi,” he wanted to protest, but, I will not back down!

“I, Chunji hyung, shall accompany her! Don’t worry!” I assured him again, he is somehow quite stubborn when it comes to Seung.

Soon, we could hear the soft breathing coming from Changjo, as he slipped into dreamland. I took my chair and placed it at the corner of the room. Taking a seat, I invited her to sit with me. “What happened between you and Niel just now?” I whispered, just for caution.

 “Huh? What do you mean something happened?” She spoke calmly, and I could see that her eyes portray a different feeling from the radiant smile she is giving me.

 “Why was he angry? Pissed, if you don’t mind,”

“I…I don’t know!”

“What seriously happened? He just came in a few seconds then he came out, giving me the cold shoulder,”

“I truly do not know. I woke up, and he suddenly said, “What the hell is wrong with you?” “

“Hmm…That is unusual. He was never that angry before,” I mumbled as Seung just kept silent and avoided my gaze. “It’s okay Seungie; I’ll talk to Niel for you!”

“S-Seungie?” She stuttered, probably shocked by the nickname I gave her.

“Have I never used it before? I was thinking of using it for a long time. It fits you! Seungie, Seungie! Or do you want another nickname?” I exclaimed, standing up as I thought of other nicknames.

“Other? Other nicknames?”

“Seung wonnie? Wonnie Wonnie? Parkie Seungie Wonnie?” I bombarded her with countless names until she gestured me desperately to stop.

I tilted my head to the right as though asking her why. She sighed and laughed, “Seungie is fine. It sounds better than the rest,”

“Good choice!” I winked at her playfully and headed out of the room.

Now, I can safely suspect that Niel likes Seung. Changjo too, likes Seung. But somehow, I don’t think Seung actually knows they do, well I mean. She is totally obvious of how Niel feels but maybe she might know how Changjo feels. Later I should talk to Changjo. This will be fun, something like this never happens in real life! This drama will totally be great…

“I’m so sorry that you had to love someone like me 
It was hard for you, I wasn’t able to do anything for you

This is me, unable to protect a single love 
And sending you off

Instead just curse plentifully, please 
Up until now I’m a man who only made you suffer

I ask that you meet someone amazing 
Who can show his best side to your family as well”

White lie- Lee Seung Gi 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people! I didn't update for quite a long time..and apparently LoveTronica is going to kill me if I don't...Keke!! Forgive me if i may take long time...well...I'll try to update regularly..Maybee..teeheee