Oppa Buloh-Jwo...

Star Dreams

I closed my eyes as they sung, the beats ringing in my ear. Their song somehow has catchy beats; it also has a great dance. I sang along with them, mouthing the words when I finally realized that Rin was dancing along with them, only that she is sitting.

Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER…,” Their song ended and sounds of claps engulfed the hall.

“So how were we?” They got off the stage, perspiration dripping down their faces.

“You guys was awesome!” Rin suddenly started shouting, grinning wide as she kept on talking about how they danced so well.

“That was really a great performance!” I decided to intrude as I saw C.A.P staring at Rin. Somehow, I really have a feeling CAP likes her. Could be my imagination…

“Yea it was!” Nicole agreed.

“So it seems that you guys actually knew their song then?” Chunji brought up the matter again, mocking a hurt expression.

“Oh my gosh you guys really hold grudges! I already said sorry! Stop making me feel guilty!” I pushed him gently and laughed as he actually exaggerated his fall.

“Seems like the crowd is coming in,” Key pointed to the door as the first two audiences came in.

“Yea, I guess we better go,” Onew placed a hand on CAP’s shoulder and waved us goodbye with his free hand.

He was about to move off, until he turned back to face me, the others just easily avoided his sudden action. “What’s your name by the way?”

“Seung won, Seung for short. I guess you’re Onew sshi then?” I joked.

“Neh…” His voice trailed off as he thought of something, “Oppa…Bulohjwo (Call me Oppa)”

He grinned at me again and walked off. I was…Well, shocked! I didn’t realize that I was staring blankly until somebody tapped me from behind. “Kwenchana?” Changjo looked at me with worried eyes.

I nodded my head as a smile crept up my face, “Are you sure?” his eyes still portraying his worry.

“Yes I am,” I nodded my head again, pushing him forward gently, “Now go!”

He looked back at me, his face still questioning my condition. He nodded his head as if it made sure I was okay before dashing off to the others. It is somehow assuring, to have someone actually worrying about me. I sat down with Nicole and Rin finally, who was eyeing me the whole time.

“Now what was that about?!” They chorused, looking at me curiously.

“Nothing,”

“Tell us,”

“Nothing,”

“Tell me before I tell Nicole about what happened during our final year of-,” Rin was about to speak until I covered .

“You tell…And I will as well!” I threatened and released her.

“Hate being left out!” Nicole wailed, pouting at us.

I want what happened to me to be a secret only for me. Should I take the chance and call Onew sshi oppa? I don’t know yet…Maybe I will! He is a nice guy and all…

“Were you guys just with SHINee and Teen Top?” The two girls from before came to us, eyeing us with wide eyes.

“Yes why?” Rin muttered bluntly.

“Oh nothing,” One of the girls answered and whispered to the other, “We should come earlier next time!”

After half an hour, the whole hall was packed! I didn’t realize there were this much students here! Soon, the lights dimmed again, making a spotlight at the near edge of the stage. We could hear footsteps of a person, walking courageously.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo, Choi Haneul imnida and I am the host for this evening!” She was poised and beautiful no matter how petite she seemed.

The first performance was two girls, apparently auditioning to companies. They were great but missed the beat a few times. The next performance is a guy, around 18? He was singing ballad, with a smooth and wonderful voice. I can see that the students here really do have talent. The third performance was a group of five boys dancing live to “Again and Again” and “Sorry Sorry”. Did great but didn't really have the aura Super Junior and 2PM gave off really but above average!

“This is the moment you people are waiting for!” The host walked out of the side curtain, walking elegantly, “Teen Top, Let’s Dance!”

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo! We are the Emotional teen pop band, Teen Top imnida!” They greeted as they ran enthusiastically into the stage…

When they were dancing, Seung’s eyes kept on glancing back and forth on Changjo and Niel, smiling as though there was no tomorrow, frequently smiling at Chunji as well. Nicole did the same but only on L.Joe. Rin was trying to dance along with them while sitting down, as she kept focused on how Ricky and CAP danced. They were great! When Changjo and Ricky was in front, as though leading the dance, Changjo looked at Seung and winked. I could feel my heart beat faster and faster, my breathing could nearly stop. He is so cute! Their song soon ended as the three of us clapped the hardest, shouting cheers and such.

“Finally, one more performance before we end the event,” Haneul appeared from the side again, speaking as smoothly as ever.

“It’s SHINee,” Nicole noted, echoed by the host but with more enthusiasm.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo! Shining SHINee imnida!” They ran on stage, their presence as shining as ever. ..

“Don’t Love. Goodbye will always come…It hurts so much that you can’t even breathe…I thought It’d would only hurt as much as I love you, that it’d be okay, that I could forget it…But no, it hurts a thousand times more…”

– Don’t love (Me) By FT Island

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently addicted to FT Island for quite a number of days…Hmm…(XD) Now having exams...Keke~ Understand me!