New Song, New Enemy

Star Dreams

 “My phone! I left it in the dorm!” I ran back to the dorm to see Eun Jae smiling, and combing her hair in front of the mirror.

“You’re back so early? What happened Seung? Got kicked out of class?” She snickered as she looked at me smugly.

“You wish…I left my phone,” I answered quickly and snatched my phone off the couch.

“Carelessness, didn’t expe-,” She continued before I slammed the door behind me

“That’s weird, I faintly remembered locking my phone,” I shrugged and went off to meet Nicole and Rin.

“I wonder what I will do,” I snickered and looked at my reflection, grinning menacingly. “Well, whatever I’ll do, it’ll be fun,”

Changjo’s POV-----------------------------------

“Hey girl, are you done yet?” I spoke through the phone, awaiting Seung’s response.

“Yep, just finished! What’s up?” She answered; I could hear some few goodbyes as well as hyung’s voices.

“Meet me at the dance hall in 5 minutes okay? I want you to hear something,” I walked down the hallway and entered the dance hall Seung and I frequent to now ever since that day.

As I went through the lyrics, I got distracted, remembering the scenes both of us had, how we met, how she took care of me when I was sick and all that happened. I felt my cheeks hurt and realized that I was smiling.

“What are you grinning about?” A voice I sincerely missed spoke.

“About someone,” I simply answered and walked towards her.

“Who?” She smiled as I took her hand and led her to the sofa.

“Someone I missed,” I smiled, “Now sit there. We just learned a new song, you want to hear?”

“A new song? Okay then,” She nodded and sat comfortable, placing her bag on the floor next to the sofa.

“I’m singing a few lines probably not my lines but still, listen properly okay?” I cleared my throat and held my lyrics sheet nervously. I hope she likes it, since this is the first time I’m actually singing to her.

Girl, you came to me like a dream,
I will hold to you like this and will never let go,
You are so beautiful to me girl,
You’re my ideal girl, and I fell in love with you at the first sight,
I’m really happy to meet someone like you,
My heart is beating like this, yeah,

Whoever sees you will say you’re lovely,
Whoever sees you will say you’re pretty,
One by one are perfect,
There’s an angel in my heart

Your pretty face is blinding my eyes,
Your bright smile is just like the sun,
Like a shining star in the night sky,
There’s an angel in my heart
,”

I took a deep breath and waited for Seung to open her eyes. Her lips curled into a smile and finally her eyes open, revealing her beautiful brown eyes.

“That was a beautiful song,” She finally spoke and stood up, walking towards me.

She slipped her arms behind me and hugged me tightly, laughing slightly, snuggling onto me as though searching for warmth. I smiled and hugged her back, her hair.

“Okay, so what other talents do you have? You can sing, you can dance…Now what does that make me?” She looked at me, smiling her beautiful smile.

“Well, it makes you the girlfriend of a talented person,” I chorused, as though proud of myself.

“Wait a minute, who said I was your girlfriend?” She looked at me inquisitively, showing a huge grin to tell me that she was joking.

“Right, so then why are we hugging now?” I stared at her back, pushing her away gently, joking.

“Oh man! I got no comebacks,” She pouted. I laughed and pulled her back into my arms.

Niel’s POV-----------------------

Seung walked off, talking animatedly, probably Changjo. I sighed and turned back to head towards our dorm. Suddenly, a girl appeared out of nowhere and smiled. I noticed that nobody was around and found out she was smiling at me.

“Niel oppa,” She called out just as I was about to enter the lift.

I stopped, sighed right inside my mind just in case she is my fan, and looked at her, smiling. She was smiling innocently yet somehow, she is giving me a bad feeling like no other. “Oppa, do you want to see something?”

“I got no time though,” I answered gently, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

“But it is about Seung and Changjo,” She smiled, taking out her phone silently out of her pocket.

“What did you say?” I forced out a smile, “How do you know them?”

“You'll meet me again soon. Now, just watch,” She answered and handed me her phone.

A video was playing, showing that Changjo was leaning on the wall while Seung was sprawled on the floor crying. “What the hell is this?” I muttered, looking up to see her.

 “And the thing I regret the most,” The video sounded, Seung was talking at the time, “I regretted loving you,”

“She loved him…. When? She was acting no different towards him than when she was with me!” I didn’t realize I spoke it aloud.

“She kissed him way before, you kissed her,” Her voice changed when she said the last three words; however, I easily dismissed it.

“Why are you showing me this?” I asked, my smile slowly fading.

“Let’s just say I have dreams to pursue and some dreams…To crush,” She smiled menacingly…

Who is that girl…?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song was from their newest mini-album(?) TRANSFORM, song title "Angel". It's a beautiful song and is now my ringtone~ ahah! Buy their album and support them ppl!! Weee~~~~~~