Chapter 39 (Tao and Luhan)

Story 1 (mama)

When Luhan came back into the living room, the two most bored guys jumped up immediately and escorted him right back out. 


"Let's go to Yifan's room." Tao led the way. His hand subtly pressing against Luhan's back. He always felt more manly when he was with Luhan. Helping him through hard times. Though Luhan would have laughed in his face and told him it was definitely the other way around. 


"Did you guys hear that loud crackling noise just a bit ago?" Chanyeol and Tao exchanged glances and giggled simultaneously. "What am I missing?" 


"Jongdae's just really loud in bed." Chanyeol offered with a chuckle.


"Huh? Oh.." Luhan shifted his eyes to his boyfriend's still smiling face and wished they had a few minutes alone too. They hadn't really been intimate lately. Him taking care of his mother and them living at Tao's father's house where there were possible security cameras watching them all the time. 


"So what do you guys want to do?" Chanyeol plopped himself on the sofa in Yifan's suite after turning on the television. There was a hum and the picture came on slowly but he hadn't turned the dial far enough for sound to come out.


Tao sat on the adjacent sofa. "I just thought of something." His eyes lit up. "Can't believe I forgot until just now."


"What?" Luhan settled beside him. 


"There's this thing. Well, it's a butterfly. But it's not really a butterfly. It happened to me once before and I'm not really sure but I think it's a portal. To them. One of them, anyway. It came back with not really an image but more like.. a feeling about another person. That sounds stupid, right?"


Chanyeol and Luhan were just staring at him. Probably wondering if he was crazy. But Luhan spoke. "It felt kind of like that when I would see Jongin. Like a story I was making up in my head."


"Oh, I kind of know what you mean." Chanyeol added. "I feel that way after waking up in my own body. Like Yifan was just a dream the whole time."


Tao smiled. It was nice that they could bond like this. And that they would listen to his idea. As weak as it was. "Well, I want to send a message to the other side. If I can make a portal again, I can tell it a message and maybe the other guy can tell us something too."


"Okay." Luhan nodded. 


"Do it." Chanyeol smiled enthusiastically. 


Tao started to concentrate. Then stopped. "But, what should I say?"