Chapter 11 (Toshi)

Story 1 (mama)

 

Kennith, or Toshi as he liked to be called these days, knew exactly what had been going on for a very long time. He had also sensed the teleporter and had taken every precaution that he wouldn't be able to get anywhere close to his boys. Planting a repeller in places they frequented the most. School, the houses, Zitao's practice room building. All to keep his sons safe from both forces of good and evil. 
 
 
It had never been difficult with Zitao who had always been somewhat of a loner. But he had run into problems with his other son. A boy who at a young age had developed a very unique ability. But one he had to keep a secret from everyone. Except Zitao. He would have found out very quickly considering how close he and his brother had always been. But as Zitao could use his power openly since most everyone didn't understand how it worked, he had to keep his other son hidden away in a safe house. Away from people that could use him against Kenneth. 
 
 
He stepped into the living room and they were both there reading. Not talking excitedly like they sometimes did. It was strange to see them interact so differently from one day to the next. As if Zitao could change into another person just by being with his brother. The dark haired boy looked up as Kenneth stepped closer and greeted with a small smile. And the other boy turned his head slowly. His one eye uncovered by the long blonde fringe stared at him unwavering. "Hello, father." He spoke softly and carefully. 
 
Yifan was home.