I will take care of them!

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

After classes...

Eun mi's POV

My classes ended early. so i quickly went to the mall to meet Chi hoon oppa.

i looked around. ah, FOUND HIM!

i waved at him and he waved back, then i walked towards him.

"Annyeong haseyo chi hoon oppa~" i bowed,smiled and hugged him. and he hugged me back. then he stand up the fived the chair and motioned me to sit. "thanks" i said. what a sweet guy! :D "btw, you said you have something to tell me, what is it?" i asked.

'let's order and eat first."

i nodded. after we finished eating...

"uhhmm.. eun mi-ah~ i-i....i have something to tell you"

"what is it?" i said without looking at him. i'm busi playing games in my phone and drinking my smoothie.

"I'm leaving for japan tomorrow and i'll be staying there for about 2 months."

"WHAT? I'm not going to see you for 2 months?" i shouted. and Before i knew it i was standing there like crazy and people we're looking at me with a ARE-YOU-CRAZY look.

"Yah, will you please sit down and calm down???!!!!" he said.

i sat down and said: "How the hell can i calm down if i can't see you for 2 months?"

"It's only for two months. i will be back in one piece, so don't worry.! time flies so fast. so it will just seem like a week" he explained.

"well, you have a point."i said. and i noticed that he looks worried. i really wonder what's bugging him.. :/

"Chi hoon oppa, what's wrong?" i asked him, i'm really curios.

"well, as you know, i have two younger brothers. they're already 17 (korean age) but they still acts like 8 yrs. old. they don't even know how to cook, and do other chores. i called heechul hyung but he's busy since super junior is busy for the making of their comeback album, Hana is younger than them and he can't handle them, mum and dad can't take care of them becuase the'yre already in peace. Ugh, i hired maids before but they always end up quiting because they can't control them.  I'm leaving tomorrow, and yet i haven't find a person who can take care of them." he said and he took a sip of his smoothie.

uh, poor kids. mayb-- wait, (evil smile) i can volunteer to take care of them, so that i can be close to them and know more about chi hoon >:].

"ehhmm....i'm living alone in my house , so i think... they can stay at my house.. i also need companions" yay! i finally said! And he gave me this kind of look O.o

"No, they're just pain in the . You can't control them. They are so Hard-headed. " 

"Yah, Don't look down on me! My oppa (jiyong) is older than me but he's childish. and i can control him. don't forget that i grew with boys and I'm a daughter of a YAKUZA. i know how to do martial arts, if they will not listen to me, i'll break their bones." i joked.

"Yah, i'm not looking down on you. and i said that i need somebody toTAKE CARE of them, not BREAK their bones!" he said, and he sounded, annoyed?

"I'm just joking, you know. My point is i will teach them manners. i promise to take care of them. so please let me." i  gave him my cutest puppy eyes. "Okay. okay." Yay! my puppy eyes worked. nobody can bare my cuteness ;)

"Are you really sure? you haven't met them. and you don't know their attitude..." 

"Psh. who cares if i haven't meet them? Chi hoon oppa is nice so i guess they're also nice." i smiled

"BUT-"

"YAH! Don't give your BUT. just trust me, i think i can handle them,and i super love babysitting!!" i cut him off before he could say something.

"It's not BABYSITTING! It's taking care of teenagers! they're not babies anymore!" he exclaimed. 

"Yeah sure whatever you say, but for me it's still babysitting" i said and he glared at me.

"Okay.okay fine. it's TAKING CARE OF TWO TEENAGERS" i sarcastically said and emphasized the *TAKING CARE OF TWO TEENAGERS* part

"Good." his face brightened. aish seriously, he's like a 10 years old kid. but he's still cute >//<.

"I'm so excited to meet them! kyaa~ can't wait" i squealed.

"O-okay. G-goodluck." he smiled nervously. He's seriously giving me goose bumps! He's acting like i'm gonna take care of monsters O.o

"Okay" i said.

I'm really curios why he's acting like that. i really wonder why... :/