Make up -Jeju island part 6-

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

we went to our room, changed to our pajamas and jumped on the bed.

i closed my eyes, trying to sleep. but i can't >.< i turned to face youngmin, he's already in dreamland.

i poked his nose, no response. i pinched his cheeks. he groaned but didn't wake up. aish >.< sleepyhead!

i'm bored :( aha! i know what to do! keke! >:) *evil smile* i jumped off the bed and looked for my make up bag. 

i skipped towards youngmin. "youngmin-ah~ this is what you get for being a sleepyhead! muahaaha! >:]" i whispered in his ears. i took the eyeliner and started doodling in his face. i placed heavy make up. 

soon i felt my eyelashes drooping. i yawned. then i jumped on the bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Youngmin's POV

~in youngmin's dream~

*right now, i'm in a land filled with candies,chocolates and other sweets. ahhh~ this feels so good~ i ran towards the big cake and munched it. so delicious. when i finished eating the giant cake, i walked towards the giant choco shake.

if this is a dream, i wouldn't want to wake up anymore~~~~!!!

when i finished. i held my tummy. omo so big >.< i'm so full! i laid on the chocolate floor. and closed my eyes.

then i heard somebody laughing, evil laugh. i opened my eyes and saw a giant EUNMI-looking witch.

"muahahah!  "youngmin-ah~ this is what you get for being a sleepyhead! muahaaha! >:]"

"eun mi?!"

"it's not eun mi! it's eunwitch! muahahaha! now for you punishment!" 

"what punishment?" i asked and she started doodling on my face, and saying curse words. i struggled but she's so strong! arrgghh! 

after that, she handed me a mirror. oh no! i looked like a witch! my nose because>.< noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

"nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" i scramed and sat up. i was panting like crazy.  i felt my heartbeat, it's beating fast. i quickly ran to the bathroom,cupped my face and faced the mirror. omg, what happened to my pretty face??? it's not a dream,isn''t it? oh no >.< i washed my  face quickly. oh it's just make up. who did this to me? hmm... i know who.... she's so dead! i stormed off the bathroom and walked towards the bed. i started pulling the sheets off of eun mi. "yah! wake up!" i yelled.

"hmmm???"

"i said get up!!!" i yelled, angry.

"what is your problem?" she pretended she doesn't know. she squinted her eyes. i raised one of my brows and crossed my arms. tsk. denying queen >.<

"why did you put make up on my face?" i asked her.

"i-i didnt." she stuttered.

"don't deny. "

"fine. i was bored last night and i can't sleep. i tried to wake you up but you didn't respond." she explained.

"then, do something for me so that i can forgive you."

"what do you want?" she asked. i just grinned as a reply... >:]