Not Scared anymore~

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

Guess where am i and what i'm doing right now. Well, I'm just sitting on the couch in the living room and watching M! countdown. Sounds pretty NORMAL,HUH? BUT, For your information, it's not NORMAL! Why? Well, EUN MI'S PUPPY IS SITTING ON MY LAP! TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, THE PUPPY'S STARING AT ME! >.< WHY? let's do some FLASHBACK :P

*FLASHBACK*

i'm sleeping when i heard footsteps. i didn't care and just tried to go back to sleep. but the noise didn't stop. geez! It's saturday today so why Can't a handsome guy like me sleep peacefully? i need Beauty rest! ugh. i lazily opened my eyes to check what the F***  is going on. i saw kwangmin rushing. running here and there. he's getting ready for SCHOOL? wait, it's saturday today! 

"YAH, KWANGMIN, IT'S SATURDAY TODAY!" I mocked him. trying to have his attention.

"yeah i know." he replied.

"Then why are you wearing your school uniform?"

"me and eun mi are going to school"

"Why?"

"we're chosen to help the art club members to prepare and decorate the school for the school festival"

"why are you chosen and i'm not?" 

"i dunno. why not ask Mr. Jang ?" he said and walked off. 

i guess its fi- wait, if they're going to school, it means, i'm staying here alone? i dashed downstairs. eun mi and kwangmin grabbed their bags. they we're about to make their way outside when i stopped them.

"WAIT!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled enough for them to hear me.

"WHAT?!" they said in unison. then they turned to face me, looking annoyed.

"Who'll accompany me here?" i said. 

"oh yeah i forgot." eun mi said. then she dragged me to the living room and let me sit on the couch. "stay there. don't move an inch." she continued. she went somewhere then she came back. Holding her Puppy.

i wanna run but i'm frozen to my seat. she then placed the dog in my lap.

"y-yah. e-eun mi, get that dog off m-me! i-im ggoing to k-ill you!" 

"eh? you said you need companion,right? so there you go,btw i named my puppy YOUNGKWANG! have a nice day!" she grinned. "if you remove my puppy on your lap or hurt it, I'll kill you!" she glared at me, i gulped.

i faked a smile. then eun mi's face brightened. "have a nice day! Youngmin and Youngmin!" she smiled. then grabbed kwangmin's wrist and left. i sighed. aish. >.< this girl >.<

i took the remote control beside me and switched on the TV. i surfed the channels. then found M! countdown.

My favorite Kpop group "SUJU" is performing right now. i tried to forget that eun mi's puppy is in my lap T.T but i can't! uggh! so disturbing ! >.< PLUS, why did eun mi named this dog after me and kwangmin? arrrrgghhh! 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

i stared at the puppy. he's cute. i tried to touch him. he just blinked. it didn't bite me O.o okay, i know you guys are wondering why i'm scared of dogs.. Well, i always try to touch them but they always end up biting my hand T.T i don't hate dogs, i actually love them, but i'm scared >.< 

okay back to present, i'm happy that this dog likes me~~weeee~~~~

"i'am handsome,right?" keke. i knew this sound insane but i'm bored.

the dog barked. "YAY!" i squealed and hugged the puppy. then i ruffled his fur. 

"wanna play?!" i said. then it started moving its tail.

i went to the front yard, of course holding Youngkwang.

i threw a toy bone. "FETCH!" 

then youngkwang started to run and get it. he came back with the toy bone placed in his mouth. 

i spent the day playing with youngkwang in the front yard. i didn't even noticed that it's already dawn.

"c'mon youngkwang. let's get inside the house!" i said and grabbed him.

Eun mi's POV

me and kwangmin just arrived home. geez. i'm so tired. it's already 7:00 PM. aish, i wonder what's youngmin and youngkwang up to? 

we opened the door, we went to the living room to check on youngmin. he's not there! uh oh. what if he locked himself in their room and just left youngkwang here? 

we quickly went upstairs. we're already in front of their room. when i was about to open the door, i heard somebody singing. 

*i have 1 dog! his name is youngkwang!

Hold him up high so clean and bright!
hug him softly One two three!
Clean little dog are good to see~~~! *

i turned to face kwangmin. we just stared at each other then we laughed so hard.

Youngmin's POV

i was in our room with youngkwang. eun mi and kwangmin's stil not home. i'm bored.

then i remembered the song; I HAVE TWO HANDS.

and before i knew it, i was singing to that song but i changed the lyrics.

when i finshed the song, i heard somebody laughing. i opened the door and saw kwangmin and eun mi laughing, while holding their tummies. EEKKK! they heard me singing! gosh. this is so embarrassing! i wish i could just disappear right now! >.<

youngmin, calm yourself down. tell them that you're not the onw who's singing!

"What are you laughing at?" i tried to pretend that i don't know anything.

"Y-you-..y-uo. y-hahahah!!!!"eun mi tried to say but she can't help but laugh. uggghh >.<

"aish whatever!" i rolled my eyes and walked off.

GOSH! this is so embarrassing! >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS! *BOWS* MIANHAE~~~ SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFFS >.< SO I MADE A LONG CHAPPIE! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! AND I'LL TRY TO MAKE CHAPPIE 26 AND THE OTHER CHAPPIES LONG CAUSE I'M NOT SURE IF I CAN UPDATE NEXT WEEK :/ MIANHAE IN ADVANCE~~ >.<