if there is first, there's second right? theme park+kiss

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

it's sunday today. i'm sleeping when i heard eun mi yelled, "EUN JUNG-AH~~~ Welcome home~~!!!!"

it's like she haven't seen eun jung for years! i tried to go back to sleep. i plugged in my earphones. finally i can go back t-

"YAH YOUNGMIN-AH~ EUN JUNG IS BACK~~!!" argghh!! so what if that eun jung is back? pfftt..!! eun mi is such a weird girl >.< LIKE I CARE ABOUT THAT EUN JUNG >.<

"PSH. SO WHAT?!" i yelled, my face still pressed in my pillow.

"Let's go to the theme park!" she yelled while grabbing the sheets off of me. i want to argue with her but i don't want her to carry me again in the bathtub ==' (check chappie 7)

i took a bath, and after that, i did my daily routine.

i went outside, and skipped downstairs. i saw eun jung and kwangmin in the living room. i noticed that somebody's missing.

"where's Eun mi?" i asked.

"upstairs." kwangmin said. then i sat on the couch, waiting for eun mi.

after 5 minutes, i heard footsteps from the stairs. i turned around, i saw a girl, pretty girl holding youngkwang.

"who's she?" i asked kwangmin while pointing at the girl.

"eh? that's eun mi!" he scoffed. my eyes widened and i felt my jaws dropped. gosh, is that really eun mi? 

( she's wearing this outfit) 

BUT HER HAIR IS FIxED LIKE THIS:

WFDRBVYTHNYNUH&YG!! >.< she then walked up to me. "Yo youngmin, what are you starin at?" she asked.

i kept quiet. then i blinked my eyes, then rubbed it afterwards. still can't believe that she looks so Gorgeous! 

"i know i'm pretty. so stop staring at me" she joked, laughing hard. i snapped out of it, and glared at her.

"Psh. who said that you're pretty? you're SUPER ugly!" i exclaimed. but deep inside i wanna say YES YOU'RE SUPER PRETTY! i wanna say it out loud but, i can't . :X it's too embarrassing! >.<

she shot me a death glare. then she punched my face. "OUCH!" i screamed in pain. dammit! why is she so strong? i rubbed my cheeks. "yah! what was that for?" i said. 

"For calling me SUPER UGLY!" she said . "let's go kwangmin and eun jung! let's leave that jerk!" she continued, then she walked outside. eun jung and kwangmin followed her. 

"WAIT!" i shouted but she slammed the door. ugghhh.. she's pretty but so annpying >.<

i opened the door, and found them on her car. "we're going!" she yelled.

"wait! what about me?" i asked, showing my puppy eyes.

"go hire a cab! let's meet at the theme park later!" she said. but before i can argue with her, she already drive off. aish >.< i regret that i called her ugly! then i let out a deep sigh.

~IN THE THEME PARK~

Youngmin's POV

finally, i'm here. i looked around and saw eun jung.kwangmin and eun mi sitting on the bench and eating ice cream. i walked towards them. "ya~ where's my ice cream?" i asked them.

"go buy your own." eun mi said while glaring at me. i pouted and headed to the ice cream stand. i came  back holding two ice creams, i brought an chocolate-flavored ice cream because i know it's eun mi's favorite. i ate the other one while i offered the other one to eun mi. she just looked at me, then she raised a brow. "i don't want that. i'm already FULL" she said.

Eun mi's POV

youngmin came back holding two ice creams, chocolate-flavored. he bite the other one while he offered me the other one. i wanna take it but it'll hurt my pride T.T i raised a brow.  "i don't want that. i'm already FULL" i snickered.

but i actually want it! i wanna eat that ice cream! T3T

Youngmin's POV

i saw her gulped. keke >:) FULL, HUH? i know you wanna eat it eun mi~~

"oh okay. i'll just give it t-" but before i could say anything, she cut me off and snatched the ice cream from my hand.

"i changed i'm mind, i'm still hungry!" she said and started eating the ice cream. after a few minutes, the ice cream is GONE! my eyes widened. she's a girl but she eats like a man!

"yah! i appreciate a THANK YOU, but i will appreciate it more if you will say it with OPPPA!" i said.

"you're welcome!" she sarcastically said.

"yah! i should be the one saying that! you should say THANK YOU not YOU'RE WELCOME!" i scoffed.

she didn't say a word. she just rolled her eyes. aish this girl >.<

"Let's go ride that Roller coaster!" she exclaimed. uh oh. i'm afraid of riding roller coasters. >.<

"WE DON'T WANNA!" kwangmin and eun jung yelled in unison. i was about to say the same thing but before i could argue, she already grabbed my wrist and started heading to the roller coaster. we're already near the roller coaster when the spotlight we're turned to us. WTF is going on? 

"WE FINALLY FOUND A CUTE COUPLE CONTENDER!" i heard someone say. we turned around to face who said. it was a guy standing on the stage. i guess he's an emcee. then two girls ran up to us, holding a rope, then they tied our hands together. "OH NO YOU WERE WR-" i said but they already dragged us to the stage. uh oh. then i heard the audience yelled. "KYAAA~~~ CUTE COUPLE~~!!!!" ETC ETC

i turned around. at the walls, are written: BEST COUPLE GAME SHOW 

gosh, don't tell me this'll be aired? AARRGGHHH!!! 

"HOLD YOUR PARTNER'S HANDS." the emcee said.

i looked at eun mi. "ya, let's just pretend. please don't break my bones if i hold you hand" i whispered. she nodded.

i held her hands. it's has shaking. i squeezed it. "don't worry" i whispered again.

"okay, let's start ROUND ONE!" the emcee said. 

they explained the rules to us. it has 10 rounds. finally, it's finished. i didnt expect it but we had a lot of fun. i dunno why but i felt a bit disappointed when it finished. 

"CONGRATULATIONS TO, YOUNG-EUN COUPLE!" the emcee said. then he handed us our prize, it's a ticket for two in JEJU ISLAND. it's says there that they will shoulder the plane ticket, pocket money, hotel fee, and all for a week! we took the ticket and bowed to the emcee and the audience to thank them. 

"KISS! KISS!" the audience started shouting. then the emcee said it too.

we gulped. and stared at each other. then i felt somebody push me, and our lips met! RFH^YDTVUHYU&I!!! >//< 

i blushed. i looked at eun mi and she's blushing too! omo! we stared at each other and looked away.

Kwangmin's POV

the emcee pushed youngmin, which cause their lips to meet. i dunno why but i feel angry! i clenched my fist.

why am i acting like this? am i possibly falling for her? uugghh!!! >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: keke. i hope you enjoyed chappie 26! i promised to make it long, so i made it long XD

i read my story, and i saw TYPO ERRORS >.< MIANHAE~~~ *BOWS* T3T 

i'll try to fix those.. anyways, i dunno if i'll update tomorrow or later. or etc etc.

BYE~~!!! >~<