I don't care about her

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

 

 

Eun Mi’s POV

The next day, we headed to starship building. The girl lead us to uncle’s office, we’re now standing infront of the door, the girl already need to go so we bowed, thank her and bid goodbye. Just when she left, we went inside.

Youngmin’s POV

We went inside the office, it was freakin spacious! Gee, I guess all the things here are really expensive!

Eun Mi cleared . The chair turned so that the guy sitting on it can face us.

“UNCLE!” eun mi exclaimed as he ran towards him and hugged him like she haven’t seen him for years.

He also hugged her back. After the forever-hug, eun mi sat on his uncle’s lap.

“wait, what? You’re the niece of the owner of this company?” minwoo’s puzzled.

“yep!” eun mi said in a cheerful tone. And everyone of us nodded in understanding.

His uncle raised his hand, “You may sit on the couch.” He pointed at the couch just infront of his table.

“Annyeong haseyo, (uh sorry I don’t know what’s the name of the owner of starship company so, I’ll just put *~*~* okay? :D) I’M *~*~*, the owner of the starship ent. It’s nice meeting all of you.” *~*~* greeted us. We shot up and bowed, “Annyeong haseyo!”

One by one, we introduced ourselves, “annyeong, I’m Donghyun!” donghyun hyung casually said.

“annyeong, I’m hyunseong” hyunseong hyung hung his head low, shy.

“annyeong, I’m Jeongmin.” Jeongmin hyung said as he popped his bubble gum.

“annyeong, We’re the jo twins!” me and kwangmin said in unison and winked, I added, “I’m Jo Youngmin.”

Kwangmin continued, “I’m Kwangmin.”

“anneyong, I’m Minwoo.” Minwoo showed his aegyo.

“oh, You guys got looks.” *~*~* commented. We all smiled proudly, while eun mi rolled her eyes.

“well then, shall we vote the leader?” he said again and we nodded. “okay, I’ll call your names one by one, then if you like him to be your leader, then raise your hand.” He explained.

“now let’s begin, who will vote for: DONGHYUN?” all hands we’re raised. “it’s carried!” eun mi said.

“hmm.. then let’s decide the other roles…” he said. Then he started labeling us.

Hours passed quickly, that we didn’t even noticed that it’s already 4 pm.

“every boy groups needs a manager right?” I asked innocently.

“oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys,I already hired one.”

“really?” we all grew excited. And he nodded.

“I hope it’s a SHE!” minwoo exclaimed as he jumped up and down.

“is our manager a girl?” donghyun asked excitedly.

“you’ll meet your manager tomorrow, so your questions will be answered tomorrow. Be sure to treat your manager good, or else….” He placed his hand below his chin and made ‘krocc’ sound. A signal that we’re dead once we’ll treat our manager bad. We gulped and silently nodded. He headed too the door but stopped, “oh before I forgot, you’ll be debuting next month.”

“WHAT??!?!!!!!!!” we exclaimed with our eyes and mouth wide open.

“yes. I trust you guys. I know you can do it. I badly need new group to make famous. So don’t disappoint me. Ciao” he said and left. Eun mi was about to follow him but I stopped her.

“yah, we’re are you going?” I squinted my eyes.

“you imbecile, you’re acting like you’re my boyfriend or my mom! It’s not your business! So will you please take your filthy hands off of my hand?” she hissed.

“but we’re going to celebrate today!” I whined.

She sighed and shot me a serious look. “just celebrate yourself, I need to go now. And oh, congrats.” She smiled and left me with my jaws dropped.

“dude, we can celebrate without her you know.” Donghyun snickered.

“yeah. Aye, youngmin, tell me, you like that eun mi, right? Dude, if you do, stop liking her already, you know that she’s your brother’s girl. So I think you should stop hitting on her.” Minwoo teased.

“I-i.,,I’m not hitting on that brat! GEEZ! I’mma kingka, Many PRETTY girls surround and adore me, why would I need that brat? I have many choices you know.” I smirked.

Author’s POV

Meanwhile, Eun mi was pacing back and fourth.

“I’ll go to the mall with my friends.” She said as she took a step closer to the building’s main door.

She was about to pull the door handle when she took a step back.

“no, I’ll celebrate with youngmin and the others.” She did it for like 5 times.

“AISH!” she started pulling her hair in frustration. After a few more minutes, She finally made up her mind, “I think it’s just fair if I’ll celebrate with them, I can ditch my friends for now. We always do shopping every week, but I don’t know if this celebration is one’s in a life time or not. Haisstt.. sorry jae rin and the others , I’mma ditch you for now.” She thought. She then texted her friends and ran to the office. Just when she was about to twist the door knob, she heard the conversation inside.

She leaned closer to the door and listened.

“I-i.,,I’m not hitting on that brat! GEEZ! I’mma kingka, Many PRETTY girls surround and adore me, why would I need that brat? I have many choices you know.” youngmin smirked. She fell on her knees.

Tears started forming in her eyes. *geez, eun mi. why’re you surprised to hear that? He’s just telling the truth, so don’t cry over a boy who doesn’t even care or like you. You have your chi hoon oppa, right? Youngmin’s no better than him! You love chi hoon oppa not youngmin, okay?* she shouted in her head to comfort herself. *dad taught me how to be cold and strong. I shouldn’t cry over a small hideous thing! I’m just wasting my time here! I should’ve gone to the mall with my friends. Wait, I’ll text them that I’ll come.* she said in her head. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying.

After a few more seconds, she heard the  boys laughing. Then youngmin said again, “ She’s got nothing but wealth! She’s not even pretty! Not like her sister Heeyoung! Heeyoung Noona is y,pretty,nice and everything! She’s Perfect! I wonder why she’s not like her unnie. I don’t care about that eun mi.” her heart shattered onto pieces and she can’t hold her tears anymore.

The boys cracked up, except kwangmin. “you’re greed for entertainment, youngmin. If you don’t like her, you don’t need to criticize her, just off. How can you say all that mean things when you’re living in her house? Feeding you? And doing everything for you? I can’t believe you. Sheesh, shame on you.” Kwangmin grew frustrated. When you heard kwangmin  said that, it made your heart flutter, *at least kwangmin treats me well, not like that babo youngmin!*

Kwangmin packed his things and slammed the door shut. The 5 boys we’re dumbfounded.

“what’s wrong with him? We’re just joking around. Party pooper!” jeongmin smirked.

“he’s acting weird this pass few days. Does he like her?” donghyun said.

“I think so, too.” Jeongmin agreed.

Minwoo looked serious, “guys, I think kwangmin is right,” he sighed, glared at youngmin whose sitting on the couch playing with his phone and continued, “yah, jo youngmin, that’s too much. Aish. If not because of her, you’ll be homeless by now and we will not be accepted in starship ent.”

Meanwhile,

Just when kwangmin stepped out of the office, he saw eun mi resting her head on his knees, sitting on the corner while sobbing. He was startled and at the same time felt bad for eun mi.

He took out his hanky and held it infront of you, “yah, chi hoon oppa will kill us if he’ll find out we made you cry.” He joked in a soothing voice. Eun mi looked up,she’s startled for a while, but a smile curved in her lips.

“I’m not crying you idiot.” Eun mi lied,slapped his hand and tried to stand up but your legs are too weak.

“aish, this brat.. here let me help you.” He held out his hand. Eun mi unwillingly took his hand and he helped her up. eun mi accidentally tripped and they both fall on the ground with a loud thud. Kwangmin was on the top of eun mi. and they accidentally kissed!

By that time, youngmin walked out of the office to find kwangmin and apologize but he saw eun mi and kwangmin accidentally kissed. His shoulders deflated and heart shattered into billion pieces.

 

 

Youngmin’s POV

I saw then kissed. With kwangmin on top of eun mi. my heart shattered into billion pieces. Tears are threatening to slid out of my eyes but I held it. They parted their lips and stared at each other.

“W-what are you two doing?” I said bitterly.

The two of them snapped out of their thoughts and kwangmin got off on top of eun mi. he dusted off his shirt and helped eun mi stand up and dusted her dress too. “I'm sorry..Are you okay?” kwangmin asked eun mi, completely ignoring my question.

“I’m okay. How about you? I’m sorry too.” She bowed. “I forgot, why is the reason why’re you crying again?” kwangmin asked. “I told you, I weren’t crying!” she laughed nervously.. hmm.. something smells fishy!

“yah you two! I said, What are you two doing?!” I asked, annoyed.

“Why do you care? It’s not your business, CONCEITED IDIOT” she said, with red eyes.

“yah, I’m serious here.” I said.

“oh yeah, well we’re serious too. And plus, don’t in our business. Sheesh. I thought you said you don’t care about me?”she said and tears welled up in her eyes but she tried to look okay. Wait- WHAT?! She heard what I’ve said?! ! This is not good! I’m just joking about what I’ve said a while ago! Aish >.<

“what I said erlier is-“ before I could say a thing, she already run.

“yah! You see what you did to her? If something happens to eun mi, I’ll kill you jo youngmin, even if you’re my brother.” Kwangmin glared at me and then ran after eun mi.

What have I done?