Going to school with the Jo twins and eun jung

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun mi's POV

We just got out from my car. the other students went on the sides, clearing our way, they bowed and greeted us.

We're walking in the school halls. i'm the middle of youngmin and eun jung, why? to protect eun jung from this stupid youngmin. all the time , people we're talking about eun jung, like "OH, that ! she's so ugly! why is she with Ms. Eun mi and the twins?" "she got the nerve to walk to school with them? geez. what a feeler!" "she should get away from them! she doesn't fit!" and ETC. i super feel bad about eun jung. but i dont want to to those people who're talking about her. aish. just ignore them eun mi! calm down!

we stopped right in front of our classroom's door. i turned to face eun jung, "Where's your classroom?" i asked.

she pointed at the other room beside our room. "oh i see. i thought we're classmates!" i pouted. >O<

Youngmin's POV

i hate eun jung so much but i don't know why! arrgghh!!!! 

 

we stopped right in front of our classroom's door. eun mi turned to face eun jung, "Where's your classroom?" she asked.

she pointed at the other room beside our room. "oh i see. i thought we're classmates!" she pouted. >O<

ais- wait, BWOH? really?!!! YAY!!!!! i started jumping up and down. eun mi, eun jung, and kwangmin gave me an O look. "we have to go to our classroom now! eun jung, go to your classroom already bye!" i said, as i pushed her inside her class. she waved goodbye. "Aish, this boy..." eun mi murmured, i smirked. then we hopped inside our classroom.

Eun jung's POV

youngmin pushed me inside the room, but i went back outside when they're gone because i forgot to get my books in my locker . i made my way to my locker, and when i closed it, i saw the Queenka's standing in front of me.

"HOW DID YOU BECOME MS. EUN MI'S FRIEND,HUH?" one of them said, and shove me.

i kept quiet. if i'll them that i'm living in eun mi's house, they'll beat me up! 

"YAH! WE'RE TALKING TO YOU!" she punched me in my stomach.

then they noticed the jansport bag that i was holding, the one that eun mi gave mi.

"YAH! this is original, it's expensive! how did you bought this? you're so poor! did you shoplifted?" she said and grabbed my bag.

i kept quiet. "YAH! ANSWER!" they kept kicking and punching me. they beat me up until my hand is bleeding like crazy. , "GIVE IT BACK! EUN MI GAVE THAT TO ME!" my tongue slipped. i covered my mouth. oh shoot! the punching and kicking didn't stopped. they kept doing it, until a voice popped out of nowhere, it's not familiar.

"YAH! STOP THAT!" he yelled.

"WE'RE NOT DONE SONG EUN JUNG! WE'LL COME BACK! IF YOU WANNA SAVE YOUR LIFE, GO AWAY FROM MS. EUN MI AND THE TWINS! OR ELSE WE'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE! " the queenkas yealled and ran away. then the boy ran up to me and lifted me up. "are you okay?"

he asked. that's when everything around me turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is iluvicecream~

for the people who subscribed to this story, thank you and i love u! please kept supporting this fic~

i'm trying my best to update 5 chapters a day~~~~ ^_^ keke. i dunno if i'll update later or tomorrow!

Btw, i changed the Main characters abit. i changed HANA, but hana will still show up (soon) . what do you think about eun jung? keke.she's the NEW main character. i think i've made my mind, since you guys wants E, i'm going to make 100+ chappies! yay! keke! BYE~~~~!!!!

uh, BTW i made a poll. please answer ! :D