Couple's Booth? -CrossDressing?-

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

we entered the booth. i'm stil carrying eun mi in bridal style. 

her face was still red like tomato. i sat her on a chair.

"yah, what's wrong with you?" i asked while waving my hands infront of her face. no response.

"yah are you deaf? i said what's wrong with you?" i yelled in her ears and it made her jumped.

"s-shut up! get me outta here!" she finally came back to reality. i pointed at a banner pinned on the wall that says 

*once you got inside, you can't backout anymore.*

"aish. you're so annoying! i'm supposed to ONLY go to a couple's booth with chi hoon oppa!" she pouted.

"sheesh. where's your chi hoon oppa now, huh?" i mocked.

"psh. whatever!" she pulled her hair in frustratuon. i just chuckled at her cute action.

"don't worry! i'll make sure we'll win." i assured but she just rolle her eyes.

"to all the contestants, please come here so that we can start round 1 now" the girl sitting on the desk said.

"come 'on now, plus nobody knows chi hoon oppa is your boyfriend. if somebody will know, his fans will attack you" i mocked her. and she just glared at me. she raised a brow and took my hand. we headed to the table where we are informed. after telling us the rules, we finally started the game.

round 1, we have to (sack) race. me and eun mi are good at that so we won. the round 2, it's like a duck racing/duck pond game, 

we have to blow the duck down the water using a straw. we're good at that so we won again. round 3 is the worst! the emcee will ask question about your partner or about your relationship and you have to write the answer. gosh, we got zero at that one. 

Flashback

"where did you two first met?" the emcee asked. shoot! what should i answer? >.<' i took a glimpse of eun mi, i could sense she's sweating hard. aish, whatever! 

"Mcdo!" i shouted and showed my paper. while eun mi's paper is, "Hello kitty cafe"

"next question, 'Where did your 1ST DATE took place?'" the emcee asked.

"Jeju island" i shouted and showed my paper again. while eun mi worte "mcdo" aish >.<'

"3rd question, When is your monthsary?"

i wrote, "july 28" and she wrote, "july 25" gosh >.<

the other couples gave us a ARE-YOU-REALLY-A-COUPLE look. O.O

the emcee asked us other questions but we just ended up having a ZERO scroe >.<

End OF Flashback

the round 4, you have to place a paper infront of your face and try to draw your own face. we're not really a pro in that game, maybe the other contenders more than us? xD so yeah, we won round 4.

aish >.< and now we're sitting on a bench, waiting for the emcee to annouce the instructions in round 4.

"and now, we'll explain the rules in round 5." she added, "the girl will wear a tuxedo and a wig. while the guy will wear a wedding dress,wig,high heels, and make up. after dressing. you have to go to the stage, shout your couple name and make a heart shape from your arms" my jaws dropped. WTF? wedding dress,heels,wig and make up?

i faced eun mi, she let out an evil grin. oh no. i gulped and stood up. i was about to walk away when i felt somebody grabbed my wrist. "where do you think you're going?" i faced eun mi and gulped.

"you know, my stomach hurt. i need to go to the bathroom" i held my tummy. acting as if my tummy really hurt.

she pointed at the banner that says you cant back up once you got inside already. 

"please eun mi! i'll do anything you want ! .just let me get outta here!" i pleaded. but she shook her head.

" nah uh. this is  what i want, i want you to do something you hate. i told you i'll get revenge,right?" she still had an evil grin on her face. she pulled my arm which made me sit.

"don't worry. mommy eun mi will make you pretty!" she squealed and clapped her hands. oh no...........

she put heavy make up on me and placed a wig on my head. after that, she handed me the 'wedding dress'

"i dont wanna." i held my chin high and crossed my arms.

"nah uh. you said you'll make sure we'll win this game." she said as she pushed me to the dressing room.

"promise is a promise!" she smirked.

"ugh! fine!" after many persuasions, i finally gave up. i took my 'wedding dress' and dragged my feet in the dressing room. i changed onto it and got out.

"wow you look amazing!" eun mi said in an amazed voice, " if i'm a real boy, and you're a real girl i'll court you" she joked. she then gave me a wink and handed me a mirror. i just smirked and snatched the mirror from her.

wow, she's not joking, i look amazing. "hey eun mi, why dont you put your tuxedo,wig and make up now?"

"oh yeah i forgot." she said and dashed to the dressing room. after a couple of minutes she finally came out.

wow, she looked really amazing. " hey there young lady stop looking at me. i might melt." she smirked."\

i rolled my eyes. she held my hand and started running to the platform stage, oh goh. i did not know they placed the platform stage a bit far. a couple is also in the back of us, running. they're just a few inches away from us. if im using sneakers right now, i misght finish this in just a blink of an eye, but wtf, im using a 5 heel sandals right now >.< i had a hard time running. "yah! run more faster!" eun mi yelled. 

"i cant im tired! my feet hurts!" i complained but kept on running. we're now near the platform stage. and finally!

we first got up there. we formed a heart shape from our arms and shouted "Young-Eun Forever~!"

other couples where disappointed but just clapped. keke, we won xD

the emcee walked up to us and handed us 2 teddy bears. "congratulations young-eun couple." she said and shook our hands. we bowed in exchange. "let's have a couple picture!" the emcee exclaimed.

"yah- but- i'm dressed as a girl and she's dressed as a boy!" i complained.

"nah. it's fine." eun mi whispered, "fake a smile, if you wont i'll kill you"

i did what i was told. the camera flashed. 

"the picture will be posted on the bulletin board and on infront of the school." the emcee said- wait, WHAT?

"YAH! YOU CANT POST THAT PICTURE! MY IMAGE AS A KINGKA WILL BE RUINED!" i yelled.

"no, post it!" eun mi had a evil grin on her face. then the poor confused emcee walked off.

"you dug your own grave youngmin." eun mi stucked her tongue out.

"why you-"

"mehrong!" she stucked her tongue out again. she ran off and i chased her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry if i didn't update these past few days , busy with exams DX i already changed the font ;)

i just turned 14 yesterday. yay~ lol x3

keke. i hope you enjoyed reading this chappie~ bye xD