Band

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

the school festival is finished. and now, it's weekend again, time really runs fast,huh?

me,kwangmin,jeongmin,donghyun,minwoo and hyunseong had a meeting today. i don't want to go but i was forced by kwangmin. we're at donghyun's house. i don't even know why they called us. i leaned on the wall. 

"what are we  talking about today Red-guy?" i asked donghyun. each member of our group has nicknames. (A/N: lol sorry for giving them nicknames. i just think it's cute xD)

"i just miss our BAND, JerkMin." donghyun smirked.

"i miss the times when we we're practicing and performing live." minwoo clapped his hands.

"yeah, it's been a long time.." hyunseong mumbled.

"yeah quiet-hyung. aisshh.. what about we'll practice today?" kwangmin jumped up and down.

"yah, KwangChu, that band had already vanished. we just joined some battle of the bands back then. but its really  an official band." i said and yawned afterwards.

"yah JerkMin, if not because of our band, we wouldn't gain alot of popularity." Jeongmin said.

"Yo, BubbleMin, we're already popular even before we built that band." i smirked at jeongmin.

"but at least it made us more popular." Minwoo pouted.

"yah shut up Mr.Eye-Smile." i glared at minwoo. he hung his head low.

"yah you JerkMin, i'm the leader remember? you should listen to me. we'll practice today whether you like it or not."

donghyung glared at me. "fine." i gave up. what can i do if it's the leader's order? =.='

they took out the instruments. and we started playing it and singing. actually, singing felt good.

Eun mi's POV

(A/N: Eun mi will be the niece of the owner of starship ent. in this fic ^_^)

i'm surfing the net when my phone rang. i lazily grabbed my phone from the table and saw my uncle's name. i sighed and answered it. "hello my pretty niece~~~ how are you d-" before he could say another word, i cut him off. in the tone of his voice, i know he needs something.

"uncle, what do you want?" i sighed.

"h-hehe.. it's not like that i just wanted to know how you're doing..." he made up and lame excuse. geez.

"im fine. i'm now hanging up since there's no imp-" i teased but he cut me off.

"okay okay! you're so clever my niece! no doubt we're relatives." he complimented. no doubt he needed something.. =.=' "can i ask a favor? please~~" he made up an childish voice.i coldly replied, "no." but he's so..... arrgghh...! he didn't stopped. after many persuassions, i gave up.

i deflated my shoulder in defeat. "fine. what is it?"

"thank you!" he exclaimed happily."you know, my company is in need for new singers, we're planning to form  new boyband. and as a thank you, i'll make you their manager!" 

"what? i cant-" before i could finish my sentence, he already hang.

in just a few minutes, i received a text message, "i'm counting on you my prettiest niece! i hope you can find them soon! fighting! :D"

darn it! where could i find boys who can sing and dance well?ugghh!!! maybe youngmin and kwangmin knows somebody that can do it.

i walked out of my room and headed to hana and eun jung's room, "yo, where did the evil twins go?" i asked.

"they went to donghyun oppa's house. here's the addres..... **********" hana replied.

" 'kay thanks. i gotta get going now!" i said and headed to the place where hana said. ah! found it!

i rang the doorbell. no response, plus, it's so noisy >.< i covered my ears with my hands. a maid came out and opened the gate for me. "ma'am, how can i help you?"

"i'm donghyun's friend and schoolmate" i replied.

"oh okay. please follow me." she said and we headed inside. "ma'am mr. donghyun and his friends are inside his room. just go inside." she said. i nodded. bowed and thank her for guiding me. i peeked inside, still not going in. and in my surprise, youngmin and the others are singing and playing instruments. the song ended. i clapped, proud. all eyes turned to me. youngmin narrowed his eyes. "yah, what are you doing here?"

"you guys are so amazing!! i want you guys to be idols. my uncle has an ent. company so you can have audition in starship ent.! for sure, you guys will be famous idols!" i squealed and clapped my hands, imagining them performing onstage. the others seemed happy, well except for youngmin.

"yah! you should be thankful that i'm helping you become a celebrity!" i yelled in his ears. he folded his arms,

"i didn't asked you to make me one." he raised his brow.

"yo JerkMin- oppsss...!!!" donghyun covered his mouth. wht did he just said? "JerkMin? haha!" i cracked up.

"whatever." youngmin rolled his eyes.

"yo youngmin, this is a one-of-a-life-time-chance! we shouldn't let it go!" donghyun lectured.

"the fame and the girls~!" minwoo cheered. "yeah!" jeongmin agreed and high-fived minwoo.

"i'll do everything you want! please agree!" i pleaded with my (fake) teary puppy eyes. youngmin looked the other way. "yo youngmin, how can you resist this cute girl?" donghyung said.

"nothing will make me agree." youngmin's pride is super high! >.< i thought of something. i slightly blushed. i'll do this not because i like him but because i wanna help my uncle >//< i gave him a peck on the cheeks, he turned tomato red. youngmin placed his hand on the cheek where i kissed.

the others laughed except for kwangmin. "yo youngmin i know you'll agree now!" minwoo said.

"oppa, you'll agree now right?" i winked at him. he gulped. yeash! my plan worked! yay!

"f-fine!" he stuttered. we started cheering and dancing randomly. i pumped my fist on the air and shouted,

"i promise, you guys will become popular!"

 

"                                                                                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for not updating these past few days. my exams ended last thursday! YAY! xD Hope you enjoyed this chappie! and oh, thanks for greeting me ^_^