A NEW GUY SAVED EUN JUNG

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun Mi's POV

it's time for lunch. i happily hopped in eun jung's classroom. 

"Yah  Ji hye, Where's Song eun jung?" i asked one of her classmates, also a queenka.

"I-i don't know ms. eun mi. i'm sorry" she said. uhhmm.. i wonder why she's stuttering? something's fishy :/

Ji hye's POV

"i-i don't know ms. eun mi. i'm sorry" i said and walked off. DAMMIT! what if she finds out that we beat eun jung up? 

>.< arrgghhh!!!!

Eun mi's POV

Gosh. we've searched around the school but we haven't find eun jung, well except for the clinic. DID SHE GET KIDNAPPED? ? OR MURDERED? kyaa~~ T3T eun jung-ah~~~ where are you?? okay, eun mi, calm yourself down. she's okay..!! nothing happened to her! i was about to head to the clinic when youngmin grabbed my wrist. "YAH~ i'm hungry~~ let's eat frist~~~let's search for eun jung later." he said. 

"go to the cafeteria now. i'll catch up later, i forgot i have something to do, bye~!" said kwangmin and bid goodbye.

"B-u-!!" 

"aish. let's go! let's search for her later, okay?"then  youngmin dragged me to the cafeteria.

Youngmin's POV

 

"aish. let's go! let's search for her later, okay?" i said and dragged her to the cafeteria.

kwangmin went to the school clinic, we already know where eun jung are. 

FLASHBACK

Youngmin's POV

i went outside our classroom because i need to get my books in my locker. But when i was near my locker, i saw the queenkas beat eun jung up. i was about to go and help her but somebody lifted her up. he's kind of familiar.

i went closer. and i realised, it was MINWOO! wait, why is he here? did he also transferred?

"YAH, Minwoo!" i said and he turned to face me.

"youngmin, i found this pretty girl got beaten up by queenkas. sheesh. poor cute girl" he said. aish, minwoo, you haven't changed a little! you're still a playboy!

"let's get her to the clinic!" i said and made our way to the school clinic.

~CLINIC~

"what happened?" the nurse asked as she laid eun jung in the bed.

"i found her got be-" i covered minwoo's mouth. he's struggling

"she fainted. i'm sorry but can we leave her here? we need to attend our class. kamsahamnida~" i bowed and 

took minwoo outside the  clinic. "YAH! why did you do that? we need to tell her what really happened!" he shouted.

"do you really think that could help her? if we tell the nurse, the queenkas will come back and beat her up again" i explained. minwoo's an airhead, seriously. he doesn't use his brain >.< aish.

"you're right." he said.

"btw why are you here?" i asked. then he hugged me tightly. seriously, we look gay >.< i pushed him but he tighten the hug more! arrghh! he's one of the reason why i transferred to another school >.<

"I MISSED YOU AND KWANGMIN~~~!!!" he sang. pheww~ whatta sissy =='' then he pushed me a bit, placed his hands on my shoulders, looked me in the eyes. "didn't you missed me?" he puuted.

"NEVER!" i shoved him and ran away. he tried to catch up but i'mma fast runner, so he cant. wahahaha!

then i bumped into someone. there's a loud thud. i rubbed my and looked up. it's kwangmin.

"sorry hyung!" he said and helped me up. "do you know where eun jung is? i went to their classroom but they said she went outside T.T i wonder where's she! T3T" kwangmin said, about to cry.

"she's in the school infirmary" i said and quickly covered my ears. why because i know what kwangmin will do next.

"WHAT?WHY???KYAA~~!!!!!!" he screamed.. he's crying so hard =='' babo, aishh.. sissy. 

"it doesn't matter. what matters is that don't tell eun mi,okay?"

"WHY?!" he said, sniffing.

"cause she'll get worried." i explained. "now, let's get back to class" i said and grabbed the colar of his shirt as we made our way to the class. he's so strong >.< he kept on struggling

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"YAH! what are you smiling at?" eun mi yelled. was i really smiling? aish >.< so embarrassing >.<

"n-nothing" i said.

then we went to the line to buy lunch.