Breakfast

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

after 15 minutes. im done. this is the first time in my life that i bathed for 15 minutes, it always takes me an hour!

oh well, i'm hungry >~< my stomach growled.

"HYUNG~I'm hungry~!!" kwangmin said, holding his tummy.

"me too. let's go to the kitchen!" i said. and we excitedly went to the kitchen.

we walked towards the kitchen. i was shocked! know why? well, eun mi looks pretty in her F***** Pink  apron!

she turned around.

"oh, i was about to go to your room but you're already here. Time to eat breakfast!"he smiled happily. she's so adorable >.< youngmin! what are you thinking? you hate that right?

we all sat down. kwangmin is about to grab a piece of chicken when she slapped his hand. he rubbed it gently.

"YAH! you guys have no table manners! you need to pray first before eating!" she yelled.

aish. is her parents really that strict?

"Bless us Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ our Lord. Amen." we said in unison

"Let's eat!" her face brightened.

WOW. this is so amazing! it's like we're having a party. there's so many food. 

"uhhmm... eun mi, where's your parents and siblings?" i said. breaking the silence.

"Mum and Dad is in japan. Hee unnie is in korea,jiyong oppa is in korea too..." she said.

"If your siblings are here too, then why aren't you guys living in the same house?"

"Hmmm.. we all have our own houses, you know. and i wanna be away from my family. i wanna live alone by myself, so that i can grew independent." she said, oh that's why.

"don't you miss them?"i asked.

"sometimes." she replied. her smile faded. did i said something wrong?

"I'm sorry."

"what was that for?"she asked.

"seems like i said something that made you sad."

"nah~ i'm not. btw, I'm bored. what do you wanna do?" she asked. changing the topic.

"LrrlllET'S HhhAbbVE Aa PPOOLL PffPParttYY!!!" Kwangmin said with his mouth full. tsk.

"Good idea kwangmin!" she said and she gave him a high-five.

"call your friends! let's have some fun!" she shouted.