A DOG?!

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun mi's POV

the show was already finished T3T uh what is it that i want to do again? aish. i forgot! >.<

my phone rang, i took it out. it's chi hoon oppa!!!! kyaa~~~

"yeoboseyo?" 

"eun mi-ah~ this is chi hoon oppa. i have a bad news" 

"what is it?" wahh!! >< i'm so worried.

"hmm.. you see... uhmm.. the.. the.." he stuttured.

"WHAT?" 

"I-I have to extend my stay here. 8 months..." he said.

"Wh-"

"BUT! i will make it up to you! i sent a puppy."

oh i s- wait, a PUPPY? did he say PUPPY? kyaa~~!!! XD 

"WHEN CAN I GET IT?!" i asked excitedly.

"tomorrow. sorry i gotta hang up now. bye~take care! saranghae~!"

i pouted. i want to talk with him more >O<"okay.. same here.. saranghae~!" i said. and hang up. omo! i'm so excited! i went upstairs and jumped on my bed. TIME! run faster! keke!

Kwangmin's POV

i took eun jung to our house (our real house). then i let her sleep in my bed.

"eun jung,are you sure you'll gonna be okay here alone?" i asked eun jung.

"don't worry. i can manage. go home, or else eun mi will get worried." she said, she gave me a thumbs up and a reassuring smile.

"bu-"

but before i can struggle, she pushed me outside and closed the door. so i have no choice but to go home.

~>the next day

Eun mi's POV

we're having breakfast in the kitchen. i took a glance of youngmin's face, he looked super bored and sleepy and so is kwangmin. 

"hey guys, i wanted to tell you that chi hoon oppa will stay in japan for 8 months, instead of 2 months." i said.

"REALLY?" they said in unison. i thought they would say *WHAT?* ,etc. but i'm surprised, why? because them seemed happy that chi hoon will stay in japan longer ==' specially youngmin, who have a super bored face a while ago, but when i said it, his face seemed to brighten up. geez. 

i'm busy and in the middle of munching my straberry cake

when somebody's pressing the doorbell >.< i motioned kwangmin to check it but he just glared at me. geez. this happens all the time! what do i expect from them anyway ==''

i skipped to the door and went outside to check who is it. it's a delivery man. omo~ is it my dog? kyaa~~~ i happily opened the gate.

"ma'am, is this the house of Miyazaki Eun mi?" the man asked. 

"yes. was that package for me?" i smiled brightly. pointing at the box he's holding.

"yes ma'am.Mr. Chi hoon sent it." he said. handed me the package and i signed something.

i was about to head inside when the man called my name.

"ms. miyazaki, can i ask you something." he asked shyly.

i turned around to face him. i nodded. 

"are you the girlfriend of the model mr. chi hoon?" he asked.

"yeah. why?" i asked.

"w-well, you see...." he stuttered. "i have this girl whose a fan of him. i really want to impress her so that she will agree to be my girlfriend. do you have atleast a signature of him? pretty please?" he begged.

i we're touched. he's trying so hard just to get the girl he llike.. how sweet!

"just wait here....i'll go get it." i said, ran up to my room and went back.

"here!" i said and handed him chi hoon's picture with his signature on it.

"wow! thank you very much~ this means alot to me! you're so nice~~!!!!" he said and excitedly went to his car.

i hopped inside my house and happily skipped to the kitchen.

i opened the cage, and took the cute puppy out. omo! this is the puppy i want to have! thank you chi hoon oppa!

i carried the puppy and went to the living room where the twins are. "hey guys i have a new puppy!" i yelled.

"so wha-" youngmin didn't finished what he said, his eyes widened, WHAT?! DOG??!!! are you kidding me?!!! then youngmin jumped in kwangmin's lap but kwangmin shrugged him off. wait, he's afraied of dogs? xDDD wahahaha!

i teased youngmin. i stand in front of him. and made my puppy face him.

"KYAAAA~~!!!!!!" he screamed and went upstairs. seriously, the stair was like about 30+ steps? and befored you can go upstairs, it'll take you 10 minutes. but he just went up for like 5 minutes! 

he quickly locked himself in their room..

me and kwangmin just looked at each other, then laughed it off. 

haha, youngmin screamed like a girl xDDDDD !!!!! hahahahahahahah!