*She's staying here!* *No way!*

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun Jung's POV

we just finished eating dinner

"eun jung-ah~ just wait here,okay? i'll just fix your room!" eun mi said. and i nodded. but inside, i don't really want her to leave me here alone with YOUNGMIN T.T !  

*FLASHBACK*

Eun Jung's POV

"hmm....." eun mi took the table napkin,wiped and continued talking, "Eun jung's staying here with us, from now on." 

"BWOH???!!!" they both said in unison. kwangmin smiled and ran up to me, "YAY! she's staying with us!" he said as he jumped up and down. while youngmin gave me a death glare.

"NO WAY!" he complained. seriously, why do youngmin hate me? 

"yah! youngmin! don't forget that this is my house!" she yelled.

"aish. whatever you say." he said, and went to the living room.

"yah youngmin! come back here!" eun mi yelled but he ignored her.

"aish. eun jung -ah~ i'm sorry for youngmin's rude attitude towards you." she said, bowing.

"n-no, please don't apologize! it's my fault anyway, i think it would be better if i will not stay here" i said.

"no, where will you go? to your aunt? just ignore youngmin." she said, trying to comfort me.

"no-" i said. but i was cut off. why? she gave me the cutest puppy eyes! aish >.> so cute! and not knowing, i nodded.

"Yay! i know you can't bare my cuteness!" she squealed.

"bu-!"

"no takebacks!" she said and winked. my mouth dropped. aish >.< youngmin will hate me more if i will stay here!

after we ate our dinner i helped her clean the kitchen, and we placed all the plates,cups, and everything in the dishwasher. i wonder why she doesn't have a maid, not that im lazy or anything but she's rich, and she told me she lived here alone before the twins lived here. wow, so independent! most rich girls are dependent,right? 

and this house is super pretty, cool and HUGE! gosh, how can she live here by herself?

we finished cleaning so we went to the living room, kwangmin is already sleepy so he already went upstairs.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

when eun mi was also upstairs, yonugmin gave me a death glare, then he focused his attention to the television again, he's watch a movie. "YAH! why don't you sit?" he said. i would have appreciate it if he said it nicely.

i sat down, shaking. maybe she noticed me so he aked me, "why are you shaking? am i a ghost?"

"n-no.." i said . eun mi T.T please come here already! i'm going to die!!!!! T.T

"yah eun jung! your room's ready!" eun mi yelled, she's in the stairs. i've never been so happy in my life when i heard her call me! why? because it mean, i can already rest and be away from youngmin! yay!

i quickly went upstairs. "that's your room eun jung! btw, it's the guest room so there's two beds. you can chose any of those beds. goodnight! sweet dreams~!" she said, and pointed at a door.

"good night too eun mi! sweet dreams!" i said and walked up to the room she pointed. i'm not expecting that my room would look good. anything is fine since this is not my house. i opened the door. gosh.

my mouth dropped and my eyes widened. it's so pretty!!!! >.< is this really my room? my room is nothing compared to this!

i wandered around . i opened a door. oh! it's the bathroom!

then i walked outside the bathroom, i noticed there's another door. i opened it. OMO >.< it's a walk-in-closet >.< COOL!

THIS IS SO COOL!!!