PINK???!!!!

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

"LET'S GO! Your Luggages is in my car already." sHe yelled from outside. i sighed and walked outside.

"Where's your ca-" my mouth dropped. know why? well as you know i super hate the color PINK! She's standing beside a pink car. ASDFRGRJGTHYKUH!!! >.<''

kwangmin happily hopped into the car . 

"Are you serious? No way i'm gonna ride in that car!" i yelled. the color pink makes my head ache >.<

"YAH! you should be thankful that i'm letting you guys ride in my car! If you don't want, go ride in a taxi or something" she said.

Well, i have no other choice but to ride in that ing car! >.<

"good boy! ;)" she said and ruffled my hair as i sat down beside her, then i glared at her. while kwangmin is sitting at the back with his huge pikachu doll sitting beside him.

MY HEAD IS ACHING LIKE CRAZY! I FEEL DIZZY! @.@

not only because all things that i see is but also because of this girl! know why? She's driving so fast! my stomach hurts >~>

"Yah! drive a bit slower!" i shouted. Then she drived slower a BIT.

"Are we there yet?" Kwangmin said.

"nope"she replied.

"are we there yet?" he repeated again.

He kept on repeating it until she is totally pissed off.

" Will you F****** shut up?!" She shouted.

"are we there yet?" kwangmin repeated it again and again. but she didn't replied, maybe she's already tired replying to kwangmin's question. 

after an hour. She parked the car in front of Mcdo. 

"It's Already time for lunch. let's eat.go order everything you want!" she said.

"really?" kwangmin said. she nodded. "YAY!" kwangmin said as he jumped up and down. 

-Ordering-

"I want this,this,this,this,that,and this, and that!" kwangmin said. The girl eyes widened and dropped.

"How about you ma'am?" she asked chi hoon hyung's girlfriend.

"1 bulgogi burger and coke" she replied. "how about you?" she turned to me.

"anything will do." i said and sat on the table.

after 15 minutes, our food is served.

kwangmin ordered one whole tray. 

1 Bee-guh-Mah-Kuh (big mac), 3 shrimp burger, 2 Ma-Ku-Pu-Lau-Ree (McFlurry), Etc,Etc.

I'm so surprised. why? the girl didn't even complained that she spent a lot of money for our lunch. :/ Maybe she's really rich.

"uhmm.. btw I'm Kwon Eun mi." she smiled and turned to me, "what's your name?"

I ignored her and kwangmin answered for me. "I'm Kwangmin and he's Youngmin" he smiled. 

"Ooohhh i see". she said. "BTW, We'll arrive at my house after an hour. and i'm sorry if the room i prepared for you guys is not that good. i just prepared it yesterday. so please bare with it." She smiled.

After we finished our food....

"Let's Go now!"