Minwoo, the Fortune teller?

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

eun mi changed into a simple printed shirt and skinny jeans. i held her hand and she quickly retreated her hand.

"y-yah! what was that for?" she said while blushing. and gave me a GO-AWAY-YOU-ERT look -.-

why did i do it even whitout knowing, anyway? aish >.< i'm so weird. think of a good excuse youngmin! think! aha!

"have you forgotten? we prentended and told our friends that we're a couple, babo!" i finally came up of a excellent excuse! X'D she scratched the back of her neck. and she shyly held my hand. i was surprised a bit but i did like it. i can't help but blush. we headed out of our booth. all eyes we're on us. i felt uneasy, so is eun mi. i sqeezed her hand and whispered, "let's call each other 'yeobo' for now." she jumped a bit and nodded hesitantly.

"so, YEOBO, where do you want to go first?" i asked her.

"i want to go eat lunch first, y.y..-y-yeobo." she stuttered. i just chuckled in her cute expression and ruffled her hair.

"okay, yeobo. let's go!" i said and we made our way to a booth that sells lunch. after eating,, i thought of something. "wait here, yeobo! i'll just go get something!" i said and didn't wait for her reply, i just dashed outside.

Eun mi's POV

i really feel uneasy calling him 'Yeobo' >.< but i kind of like it. i sighed in relief. now, i can breathe normally.

hhmm...i wonder what's he's up to..

after a few minutes of waiting, he came back. let's go to the fortune telling booth." he said and dragged me to that Fortune-telling-booth. he forced me to sit on the chair. the place looks creepy. then the FROTUNE-TELLER turned to face me. "How could i help you? what do you want to know? love,future , etc?" he asked as he took my hand.

i tapped my chin. i guess, LOVE? " love?" i answered hesitantly.

"YES!" youngmin cheered. i turned to face him and he stopped. i faced the fortune teller again.

he then started drawing something on my palm using his finger and saying some unidentified words O.O

then he stopped. "aha! how lucky you are!" he exclaimed.

"why?" i felt kinda interested.

"your future husband is just around you. he has a blonde hair, handsome face, he's a jerk but he's really kind hearted." he announced. i got more excited.

"kya~ how could i know who's that person?" i asked excitedly.

"find it out by yourself." he said. 

"oh i see. thanks." i said and walked out of the room. i noticed youngmin just stayed inside and talked to the so-called-fortune-teller. i was about to in their business but i saw an ice cream booth so i ran towards it.

Youngmin's POV

"minwoo, thank you!" i said while shaking his hands.

"no biggie dude. where's the money?" he asked. i took out the money and handed it to him "this will do." he said.                                                                        

Flashback                                                                                                              

 I ran to the fortune telling booth. the booth owner is minwoo. keke. "dude, i need some help" i said while panting.                                                                   "what is it?" he asked. "me and eun mi we'll go visit here later. if she says she wanted to know about her future husband, describe me,okay?"          

  "dude. i don't do dirty job, i don't lie." he said.                                                        

 "really? even if i give you money?"i said while waving the money in front of him. he's like hypnotized, he tried to fight it but he can't so he just nodded.                                

  "okay, i'll do this because you're my friend."                                              

    "psh.for the money, you say." i mocked.                                                        

End Of Flashback

"the fortune telling looks realistic." i commented.

"her hands is so soft *//*" minwoo said while placing his hands on his cheeks.

"yah, she's mine!" i punched his arm.

'dude no need to be angry! everybody like her you know. so, you're lucky." 

i just smirked as a reply. i walked out of the room and saw eun mi buying ice cream. keke. she's so cute >.<