we're partners?

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun mi's POV

a week has passed. the vacation in jeju island is over -.-, after our APOLOGY date,  me and youngmin haven't talk to each other . it's a good thing because i can move on and forget about him a bit, and it's also a bad thing because i miss him T^T . so yeah back to present, this week we'll be busy at school because the school festival will be next week. 

"yah let's go." i said and walked towards my car. the others followed me. youngmin sat on the back and kwangmin sat happily beside me. it's pretty awkward cause when we'll in my car, youngmin will always argue with kwangmin so that he can sit beside me. but now, he didn't. i can sense he's avoiding me. and i think it's better.

we finally arrived at school. oh! i forgot, i'm unfortunately sitting beside youngmin. arrgghh >.<

the teacher came inside our room. "good morning,class."

"good morning, Mr.Jang" we stand up to greet him and sat back down.

"as all of you know, next week will be our school festival. and i will assign you your partners."

eh? why do we have partners? it's better if the whole class will work together >.< omo, please mr. jang, please don't pair me up with youngmin! please! i'm begging you! pair me up to anyone, even the nerds or bullies, just not with youngmin >.< my palms are sweating hard. 

"you jae rin will partner up with kwangmin............... and last but not the least, youngmin and eun mi will be partners." mr.jang announced. my jaws dropped. oh no, not him! >.<

i can sense youngmin's jaw dropped also. and kwangmin's busy glaring at youngmin.

"Mr. Jang~ can i change partners with youngmin?" kwangmin pouted. 

"i don't want to pair up with that witch eun mi, Mr. Jang." youngmin whined.

what? did he just called me witch?! you'll payback someday for saying that youngmin!

"Just quit complaining and plan with your partner. chose a concept that everybody will like. if you want to have high grades, do your best to make your booth interesting. the pairs who will have many visitors, will have the highest mark. and i'll give you a prize. but if you lose, you'll have a punishment." he announced.

all of us kept quiet. time passed so fast. and finally the school bell rang. it's already time to go home.

kwangmin and eun jung went somewhere elase and me and younming we're left. aish >.

youngmin sat beside me hesitantly. there's a long awkward silence again. i tried to break it.

"y-youngmin-ah~we'll practice and plan later for the school festival at home." i said. and he just nodded.

i seriously miss the talkative and crazy youngmin T^T what did i do to make him avoid me?

i shouldn't just have avoided him. T^T then our memories together kept on repeating on my mind.