Youngmin's dark past - Jeju island Part 3-

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Jae rin's POV

i skipped to eun mi and youngmin's room. i knock on the door, no reponse. wew, those two lovey-dovey couple are still sleeping? i checked my watch, it's already 8:30. i held the door knob. and in my surprise, it's unlocked. 

i walked in and i saw eun mi and youngmin sleeping while hugging each other. aww so sweet. i wish my boyfriend is like that *3* i wanna scream but i can't. if i will, their lovey-dovey moment will be ruined because of me! uggh.. i'll just let them sleep, i'll just let them wake up when they want. i was about to escape the room when ji hye entered the room and squealed.  i quickly ran towards her and covered . "YAH! don't dare make any noise! don't ruin their sweet moment or else i'll kill you!" i glared at ji hye she tried to took my hand off of but i just tightened it. "MMMMmmmmm...." somebody groaned. uhoh. i turned around to check who groaned. it's youngmin. 

"mianhae!" i mouthed to youngmin "go back to sleep. we won't disturb you anymore! we're going! take your time to sleep! bye" i whispered to him and bowed. 

youngmin mouthed "thank you." she gave eun mi a peck on the cheek, he then pulled her closer to him, embraced her and went back to sleep. i giggled. aww such a sweet couple.

i then dragged jihye out of the room.

Youngmin's POV

eun mi's friend just walked out of the room. i really dunno know why i felt my heart skip a beat when i kissed eun mi in the cheek and i can't help but blush. i opened my eyes. staring at eun mi's face. being lilke this with eun mi making me feel contented and it's like i'm very happy right now that i can already die. seriously, what was i thinking? ughh.. stupid youngmin! what's up with these feelings? aish.

i stand up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. when i was taking a bath, i thought of something......

i think i need to make up to eun mi, for all the things she gave us, for being so patient and nice to us and for spending a lot of money to us, and most of all giving us the  SISTER's, no more like MOTHER'S love that i never had ever since i was born........oh yeah, next week will be umma's death anniversary.. my heart aches right now, remembering the time when  my umma got murdered in front of me. tears started flowing down my cheeks. i cried my eyes out. 

after an hour i went outside the bathroom and found eun mi sitting in the bed. she ran towards me with worried face. "yah. are you okay? why are you crying?" she asked me in a very comforting voice. she guided me to the couch. and she's patting my back. "i'm fine! PLUS i'm not rying!" i secretly wiped the tear in my eyes. "why should i cry? i'm a strong person! see!" i exclaimed, showing her my muscles. but to my dismay, it's skinny =='

"yah! you don't even have muscles! so skinny! tell me what's bugging you and i promise i won't tell anybody!"

"psh. you're the one who's bugging me!"

"we've been together in the SAME house for a month. and yet you still don't trust me?" she said, disappointed. she pouted and crossed her arms. she emphasized the word "SAME"

"uh. fine.."i finally gave up.

FLASHBACK

mom: kwangmin-ah~ umma is going to the mall to shop. wanna come?

Youngmin: what about me? *Pouts*

Umma: sorry youngmin, i can't take care of the two of you. i can only bring one of you.

Youngmin: then bring me! you always brin kwangmin with you. you never bring me with you *3*

Umma: i'm sorry sweetie. umma wants to bring kwangmin, not youngmin.

(i can still remember that umma's favorite is kwangmin. i feel like an outcast when i'm with her. when she's with me, she never dare to hug me. but when she's with kwangmin, she'll always hug him. so unfair T3T)

i started to cry while watching their figures disappear. that's the day when i promised to hate umma cause i've had enough. then one day......

i saw my umma and kwangmin being dragged by somebody. i followed them. the guy tied umma and kwangmin. 

the guy saw me and tied me too.

"no, please. untie them. they're still young and they did nothing to you.i'm the one at fault, so just kill me. don't get them involved. please!" my umma pleaded while she's crying. 

"i'll only let you chose one of them. the other one will be untied, while the other one will die. now chose!" the guy shouted.

"why are you involving them? they didn't do anything to you!" umma said.

"they're the fruit of your and your husband's love. you promised to comeback to me, but you lied! you liar! i thought you love me!" the guy shouted again.

"you still don't get it, do you? airhead! i don't love you!" she spit in the guy's face.

"yah! if i can't have you, nobody can have you! i'll kill you!" he then forced a kiss on my umma. my umma struggled but he tightened his grip. umma kicked him in the MIDDLE part. the guy groaned. "that's  what i like about you, so fierce!" the guy smirked. "now chose!" he yelled.

mum turned to me. i avoided her gaze, i know she'll chose kwangmin. she gave me a worried face. she was about to speak when i interrupted her.

"umma, you don't have to tell me, i know you'll chose kwangmin." i said, not looking at her. i could feel umma was hurt. "no swe-" 

"i told you no need to tell me!" i yelled. "i know i mean nothing to you!" i added.

"mianhae, youngmin for treating you so bad it's just t-"

"no need to tell me! i know you hate me!" i yelled again.

"YAH! enough! i think you already chose one of them." he said. untied kwangmin and kwangmin ran away.

"no, please no! just kill me, not youngmin! please!" my umma begged. it's actually the first time i felt her love.

"i told you, no! any last words before you two die?" the guy yelled.

"youngmin, please always remember that i love you! umma loves you so much." she said. i tried not to look at her. i just looked away. tears started flowing down my cheeks. i secretly wiped my cheeks.

then i heard footsteps. dad,kwangmin and cops. the guy took out his gun immidiately, "don't come closer or i'll kill this woman and this kid!" he shouted and shot my umma in the chest, and he pointed the gun at me, he's aiming to shot the left side of my chest (heart) . my appa grabbed the gun form the guy so i was shot in the leg and arm. the cops shot the guy continiously until he died. and after that it was all black.

END OF FLASHBACK

"when i woke up, appa told me that i was rushed to the hospital. there's only 50% chance that i could live. and luckily, i did. but i will be more grateful if i died, tsk." i said.

"Yah! don't say that! if you died, i wouldn't meet you!"

"psh. whatever." i said and went to the living room to watch tv.

Eun mi's POV

i felt sad when i heard youngmin's story. so that's why he's rude to kwangmin,huh?

he was quiet all day. he didn't talk to me, even once. i felt sad and bored so i wanted to cheer him up.

"yah! youngmin! let's eat! i'm hungry!" i said.

"go by yourself! i don't want to go!"

"you'll go or i'll break your bones?"

"arasseo, arrasseo." he finally agreed and stand up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: next chapter will be updated later or tomorrow ! ^_^