you don't know how to swim? -Jeju Island part 5-

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun mi's POV

i took the swimsuit and head to the shower room to change. i checked the swimsuit. omo >.< too showy. then i opened the other boz, it's a cover-up yay! after 15 minutes i went outside.

youngmin's jaw dropped and he's wide-eyed. i waved my hands infront of him. but no response, geez. am i a ghost?

"YAH! JO YOUNGMIN!" i shouted beside his ear. he jumped a bit. i can sense, he's blushing. wonder why. hmm..

Youngmin's POV

eun mi walked out the bathroom. gosh >.< why is she so perfect?

(she's wearing this)

ohmygod. i hope my nose is not bleeding >.< my foot we're pasted on the floor. i wanna move but i cant. i just kept on staring at her. then she suddenly shouted beside my ear. i jumped a bit EEEEKK!!! i turned my back to her and swum into the pool. i felt mydelf becoming pink >.< youngmin, calm down!

Eun mi's POV

he turned and started swimming in the pool. i touched the water using my feet. i froze, too cold. okay, to be honest, i'm not good in swimming. i swim like a dog. i just sit on the edge of the pool and drown my feet on the water.

i played with the water using my feet. while doing so, i remembered the reason while i was afraid of swimming..

youngmin noticed i wasn't moving an inch and just sitting there while playing wiht the water. he also noticed that i was sniffing so he spproached me. "Why are you crying?" he asked.

"i'm not. haha!" i faked a smile and lied.

"don't lie to me, i know you." he smirked.

"okay,okay. it all started when i was 9........"

Flashbak

(i was living in japan back then. dad is the leader of the leader of the biggest and most popular yakuza in japan. they're yakuza but they're nice. other yakuzas envies him. so one day one drunk yakuza kidnapped me...)

Me: lemme go! im gonna tell this to haha and chichi!

Yakuza: urasai! if you keep on making noise, i'll kill you!

*i didn't stopped making noises.* Me: What do ya want?

Yakuza: damare gaki! anata niwa kankei no nai koto da (shut up u brat. it's none of your business)

Me: lemme go! if i'll escape from here, you'll be so dead! thyey'll cut your head for hurting me! hee-young oneesan will break your bones and chichi will chop you with smurai! *stucks tongue out*

yakuza: Boku wa kowaku nai! urasai!

Me: okubyou mono! :P

Yakuza: Fuzakenaidayo na! (he yelled. he lifted me and threw me to the water. then i heard someone break the door and thats when everything's black.

End of Flashback

"oh, we both have dark pasts...." we said in unison, stared at each other and laughed.

"yah, let's go swim"youngmin said.

"n-no. i don-t wannt!" i yelled.

"dont worry i will not let you drown. i'll help you overcome your fear!" he chuckled and falshed his brightest smile. it's the first time i saw youngmin's soft and nice side, so ii finally agreed.

he teached me how to swim and i soon get over my fear.

"let's go now. it's already 12:00 " youngmin said. 

"but i still wanna swim!" i whined. still on the pool.

"get up now. let's swim tomorrow again, arrasseo?" he gave me a reassuring smile.

"arrasseo! you promised, okay? dont dare forget!" i said and got up. 

Today sure is fun. being stucked in the hotel with youngmin isnt that bad at all :D