Why do i feel excited?

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

YOUNGMIN's POV

Today we're on our way to the airport, cause today's the day that chi hoon hyung is going to japan. i still can't believe that me and kwangmin is living with chi hyung's girlfriend... >.<

*FLASHBACK*(Last night)

"EH??? You're going to japan and staying there for 2 months?!! no way!" kwangmin exclaimed.

"Yah, I'm your second parent, i need to work to provide you a good life. so please understand. i'm doing this for you and youngmin" chi hyung said.

"Then who'll take care of us? who'll cook and do chores?" i asked him without looking at him, cause i'm busy reading my book.

"oh, good question youngmin! Eun mi-ah will take care of you while i'm not here. so you guys better be nice to her." Chi hyung said.

"WHAT THE HECK?" Kwangmin and i said in unison.

"Yah! you're lucky cause she volunteered to take care of you two! so be thankful!" he shouted  at us.

"But Hyu-"kwangmin cut me off -.-

"CAN SHE COOK?DOES SHE HAVE PIKACHU COLLECTIONS?IS SHE PRETTY?IS SHE NICE?" kwangmin said continiously, without breathing.

"Yes, kwangmin, she all have those things you mentioned." Hyung said with a bright smile. i really wonder how she's like.

"WAH~!!! I'm so excited to meet her~~!!! i can't wait~~!!!" Kwangmin sang. aish. what a sissy -.-''

"I'm going to bed." i said and walked off. 

*End of Flashback*

"Pikachu, I'm so excited to meet Hyung's girlfriend!! how about you?" kwangmin said (talking to his stuffed pikachu toy) "PIKA PIKA!" he said mimicking pikachu's voice.

"Aish, will you please stop that kwangmin? it's so annoying!" i can't hold my temper anymore! grr... he's so childish.. not to mention.. WEIRD!

"B-But Pikachu will be said if i won't talk to him!: he said, with his puppy eyes and sad face. "pika pika!" he mimicked pikachu's voice again. AISH >.<

"PSH.Whatever you say." 

~AFTER 15 minutes~

"Sir. We're here~" Our driver said.

i poked kwangmin. "Wake up!" i shook him gently. i repeated it about 10 times? i can't hold my temper anymore >.<

"YAH! KWANGMIN-AH! WAKE UP!" i yelled at him. then i started shaking and kicking him. 

"IF YOU WON'T WAKE UP,I WILL THROW ALL YOUR PIKACHU ST-" but before i could say another thing, he jumped of his seat, and his head hit the ceiling of the car. 

"OWW. that hurt!" he said rubbing his head. 

"AISH. You babo..!" i said."GET  UP NOW! We won't catch up with chi hoon hyung if you won't move faster!" i yelled. i'm really pissed off right now.

"Okay! okay !coming!" he sounded a bit annoyed.

we're finally inside the airport, we looked around and saw chi hoon hyung sitting,he's surrounded by guards but there's still many girls who's trying to be close to hyung. they're screaming like crazy and some of girls are holding banners.

WE'LL MISS YOU CHI HOON OPPA!

COME BACK SOON CHI HOON OPPA! 

BRING ME ALONG WITH YOU IN JAPAN OPPA!

aish. they're overreacting! he will only be gone for 2 months. and 2 months ain't a biggie.But i can't blame my hyung, he's nice,popular and all, who wouldn't love him? i was jumping and waving there like crazy until he finally saw us. thank god!

"YAH! YOUNGMIN-AH~KWANGMIN-AH~" He yelled. and motioned us to come closer to him.

we walked towards him.

"Please tell your GIRLFRIEND that she will get us and our things after your flight at our house. tell her to come early, but if she'll be late, she's so dead!" i exclaimed. "I'm going now. have a safe trip" i said and walked off. and kwangmin followed me.

"Aish, this boy...." i heard hyung said.

I went back to our house and packed my things. 

i don't know why but i really feel excited to meet hyung's girlfriend. i really can't wait to meet her!!