audition

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

 

i was sitting on the couch, listening to the boys while they're singing, but my mind is totally occupied with the game i'm currently playing.

i'm ALMOST winning the game when my phone rang, but i didn't mind it, still busy with the game. "waaahh!" i was startled because doghyun grabbed my foot . i slapped his arm "yah! what are you doing?! i nearly died because of an heart attack!" i gave him a death glare. i looked at the game, wait, what?!!!  i lost ! T.T arrgghhh!! donghyun it's all your fault i'm going to kill you! "yah you jerk! now i lost the game i've been playing for hours! i nearly won!" i gave him deadly glare, stomped my feet and pulled my hair in frustrarion. well, for me winning that game is an achievement, it hard to reach the last level you know! and now it all went down the drain! donghyun sheepishly smiled and handed me my iphone. " it's because your phone has been ringing for an hour! but you're so busy with that game in your ipod touch! what if the person whose calling you have something important to tell you?" he made up an, well good excuse. i snatched the phone and placed it beside my ear. i saw my uncle's name on the screen. i sighed and answered it. "neh?" i boredly said.

"hi my niece! how's your da-"

"i don't need lame compliments. just get straight to your point!" i stormed

"okay okay, have you found what i need?"

"yeah. they're perfect for it." i sighed.

"ah, chincha?! sugoi (great in japanese) ! anata wa kirei desu! anata wa kawaii! daisuki desu! you're so perfect! i really can count on you! i'm so lucky to have a perfect niece like you! not like your useless brother and si-" i cut him right off before he could said another word. i'm so tired of hearing that =.= he always say that when i accoplish something he likes or needed!

"sugoi! anata wa kirei desu! anata wa kawaii! daisuki desu! you're so perfect! i really can count on you! i'm so lucky to have a perfect niece like you! not like your useless brother and sister. you're really just like me." i completed it for him and even mimicked his voice.

"wow! you're such a genius! how'd you know i'll say that?!" he said, amused. 

"duh. you've said it for like 234567889900666576788 times! how could i not know?!" i said, annoyed.

he laughed nervously. " okay! but your sitll a genius!"

"duh just tell me why'd you call?"

" inform the boys to come to starship building NOW."

"ah ok- wait, what? now? as i right now?" my eyes widened. the boys looked at me weirdly.

"yup." he said, clamly.

"b-bbut! we're still preparing! we still don't have clothes,accessories etc!"

"nah, it's not important. just tell them to come. i badly need them right now. bye!"

"wai-" i wanna argue with him but he hung up on me. "aish! babo! >.<"

"hey, we're going to have the audition today?" the boys asked. i didn't know they're right beside me, listening to our conversation.

"aish. not your business." i said, annoyed.

"it is! we're the one having audition,, you forgot ?" donghyun said in a duh-manner and raised a brow.

i sighed. "yeah yeah. so get ready now. we're leaving in an hour." i said and walked off. as i closed the door, i heard the boys cheer. i can't help but giggle at their sissy but cute actions. who would know that boys who acts and in some way looks like all strong man and gangsters, can also be childish?

~~~~

after and hour, we headed to the building.

upon entring inside, all eyes looked at all of us. then a girl approached us and led us to the room where the audition is being held.

i was confused, why did uncle asked me to find somebody who can sing and dance if there are many people whose attending the audition. hmm.. does he trust me that much? the room is super packed.

i sat on the chair so did the boys. the girl annouced their number already, so they need o go now. at first, the boys we're really excited, but now i could sense that they're nervous.

we made a circle and placed our hands in the middle. and shouted, "FIGHTING!"

"now go, goodluck!" they don't want to go but i pushed them, "don't be a coward, if you've been on battle of the bands before, then there's no difference" 

"but this will be aired!" they complained. i sighed.

"yah, don't embarrass me! my uncle in the owner of this company!" i yelled.

"what?" they had their eyes wide open

"yeah. you've heard right. so know, go! you can do it !" i said and started to push them in front again. they sighed and did as told.

they finally got right up on the stage. the judge signalled them to start already. they finally started, i watched them in awe.

they're so cool! they sang the song., "Take care of my girlfriend" by b2st. the song ended,and they bowed.

uncle stared at the boys. he raised a brow. oh no! "YAH!" he shouted through the mic. the boys flinched. "Don't you know this is Starship entertainment?! not CUBE entertainment! you should've have at least sang a song by k.will or etc...!" he complained. the other contestants let out a mocking laugh. i face-palmed. aish my uncle is a sissy too ,_, it's just a small thing >.<

the boys hung their head low and was about to leave the stage when my uncle spoke, "Yah, who told you guys to lwave wihtout my permission?" my uncle raised a brow the boys stopped and walked back.

"i didn't said that i didn't like your performance." he said in a small voice. the boys brightened. "go back tomorrow . now go." he said and wrote something on his paper.

the boys cheered and pumped their fist in the air , "YYYEESSS!!!"

"yah, i said get off the stage now." uncle said.

the boys bowed and left the stage. keke, i know they'll be big kpop idols like big bang and super junior someday!