She's My Girlfriend -Jeju Island Part 2-

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

 i was hungry so i went downstairs. i was about to walk towards youngmin's tbale when jae rin grabbed my wrist and dragged me to their table. she instructed me to sit beside ji hye, so i did what she said. and she sat infront of me. 

"Yah! I heard you're sharing a room with youngmin. are you going out with youngmin?" jae rin asked an very odd question O.O

"n-" i wa cut off. before i could say anything else, somebody covered my mouth.

"Yes! She's my girlfriend. It's been a month since we started dating." youngmin popped out of nowhere.

my eyes widened. Did he just say We're Dating? O.O

"Kya~ you guys are a cute couple! queenka+kingka=Perfect Couple!" she squealed. i tried to take youngmin's hand off my mouth but he just tightened it >.<

"now if you excuse us, we have something to do" youngmin said and grabbed my wrist. 

"Kyaa~~ take your time ;)" jae rin winked. aish>.< Dirty mind >.<

he dragged me in our room.

"Yah! why did you tell them that i'm your Girlfriend? you pabo!"

"I'm not a Pabo! you are! they already know that we're sharing a room! even if we tell them we're not a couple, do you think they'll believe us?" 

i stayed silent. he's right. i lowered my head, looking at the ground.

"let's pretend to be a couple" he said.

"what about chi hoon oppa?"

"your friends doesn't know that he's your boyfriend,right?"

"y-yeah. but what will we do if chi hoon finds out?"

"he won't. but even if he will i know he'll understand."

"okay. but it's just temporary,okay?" i said. "i'm going to sleep now. so don't you dare disturb me." i said and i went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. and after brushing my teeth, i jumped on my bed and drifted to sleep.

Youngmin's POV

i also change to my pajamas,brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. 

after all that, i jumped to the bed. and  suddenly eun mi turned to face me (sleeping). i stared at her cute sleeping face. when she's sleeping she looks like an angel, but if she's awake, she looks like an Lion ,so fierce.

But i like that side of her. wait, ughh. what am i thinking? i mentally slapped myself. aissh. whatever.

i tried to go to sleep. but i can't >.<. i grabbed my laptop and i sat up, and placed my laptop on my lap.

it's so boring. i turned my laptop off. i laid again, staring at her face, AGAIN. then i thought of something. maybe if i take a picture of her, she wouldn't mind,right? i took my phone and took a picture of her. Aiggo so cute>//<

I checked the time, it's still 5:30 pm. ugh. i'm tired but i can't sleep! i want to talk to somebody O3O i shook eun mi gently. "eun mi-ah~ wake up!" no response. is she that tired? i pinched her cheeks and pinched her nose. she slowly opened her eyes. YES! but when she wake up, she gave me a death glare. EEKK!!! i'm dead!

she just glared at me and without saying a word, she pulled me closer to her and hugged me tightly. 

i didn't bother breaking free from her hug cause i feel comfortable. i leaned closer to her and kissed her cheek.

"Good night, Eun mi. Sweet dreams" i mumbled. and after that, i fell into a deep sleep.....