I wanna stay here too :(

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

It's already 6:00! SHOOT! aish. >.<  why didn't she wake us up? I'm seriously gonna kill her if i'll gonna be late!

"kwangmin, go take a bath, i'm just going to check eun mi." i said and he nodded.

i skipped downstairs to check the kitchen. i'm surprised,the kitchen's it's empty. did she forgot to wake up? did she thought it was saturday?i went to the living room, she's no there.... i went to the pool (downstairs...in front of her house)  shes not there.. i went upstairs and checked the entertainment room (the one with billiards) she's not there. i checked the pool in the rooftop, she's not there.....i was about to open her room but i hesitated. why? CAUSE MAYBE IT'S ALL PINK!  Where did she F****** go? i sighed, and turned around.i searched everywhere! oh there's a one door left, i guess it's the small theatre room.

i opened it, and saw her sleeping. aish this girl!  i turned off the tv and went up to her. i touched her forehead, OMG! it's buring hot >.< what do i do???!!! "eun mi-ah~wake up~~~!!" i gently shook her. but she didn't woke up, so i just carried her in bridal style,took her to my room and laid her to my bed.

"hyung, what happened to her?" kwangmin asked as he walked out from the bathroom.

"She's sick.." i said, staring at her face.

"Then, who will take care of her?" 

oh, shoot! who will take care of eun mi? >.< then something flashed on my mind, AH! i can stay here and take care of her.

"me."

"no. you should go to school. i'm going to stay and take care of her." kwangmin said.

"no, kwangmin, i'm your hyung so listen to me."

"then, we'll just both stay!" he said.

"No, you go, i stay" i explained. why is he so hard-headed?

"but i wanna st-"

but before he can continue, i gave him a death glare. " Liten to me."

"o-okay. t-take good care of her! bye! i have to go now!" he said and walked out of the room.

Kwangmin's POV

"I'm so pissed! why? well youngmin is so annoying! just because he's older doesn't mean he's always the boss, right, pikachu?"i said hugging my pikachu.

i really wonder why youngmin's acting like that >.< ugh. i hate him! but, why am i acting like this anyway? why am i so concerned about that ? aish >.< kwangmin! wake up! i said slapping my face. then i noticed people we're staring me with a THAT-BOY-IS-WEIRD  look. >.< ugh! nevermind! kwangmin, just try to focuse your attention on something, okay? don't let anything bother you ! >.<