There's No way i'll share a room with you! -JEJU ISLAND PART 1-

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun min's POV

after we got off the stage, i took the other ticket and youngmin took the other one. after that, we didn't talked to each other again. we quickly went to my car. we drove off. there's an awkward silence on the trip. even if youngmin sat beside me, i didn't dare to look at him nor talk to him because i was too embarrassed. when we finally reached my house i quickly dashed to my room. took a shower. i touched my lip, remembering what happened just a while a go. omo eun mi! i mentally slapped my face. i shouldn't think about it >.< 

when i'm done taking a shower, i jumped on the bed and quickly drifted to sleep.

i was awaken by my alarm clock. and i heard my phone ringing. i sleepily sat up and before i check who called me, i grabbed the calendar to check what's the date to day. omo! it's the school festival today! kyaa~~ so excited!!! >O<

i grabbed my phone and check who is it, oh it's jae rin, my bestfriend.

"eun mi-ah~ i have a bad news. the school festival is cancelled and we have no classes for a week so we cant meet ToT"

"so wh- WAIT, THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL IS CANCELLED? O.O"

"y-yeah."

"OMOOMOMOMOMOMOMOM!!!! WHYWHWYWHWYWHWY???-"

"yah cool yourself down. don't exaggerate! there's a thief who broke into the school, the thief took some things and he also took some of the funds, i'm not sure it's thief or thieves because if only one person, he/she can't carry all the things he/she robbed."

"OMO ToT curse that thief! btw i'm bored right now. i have nothing to do, wanna hit the mall?"

"aww.. i'm sorry y-ou see... w-we... w-we're going to jeju island"

"y-ou mean all our friends except me? O.o"

"y-yeah...."

"YAH! you guys are so mean! why didn't you invite me? i hate you! hhmmpp!!! don't talk to me anymore T3T i'm going to hung up now" i pouted.

"NO! WAIT! mianhae T.T we all want to invite you.. but you know.. the others thought if we invite you, you'll bring eun jung whit you...."

"YAH! so what if i'll bring eun jung wiht me? don't treat her like . even though we're queenka's and she's not, it doesn't mean that we have to build a wall between the queenkas and the unpopular kids. don't call me anymore! i hate you T3T"

"No T.T it's not like that! i actually want to invite you now. c'mon. but please don't bring eun jung. it's a whole week so why bring her? the queenkas will not come if you invite her. but pls. come!"

"mean people T3T"

"if you come and won't bring her, we promise not hurt her , we'll not even lay a finger on her"

i thought for a bit.. well it's for her sake and i really want to go to jeju island too. hmmmm..........i remembered something. oh! keke. good timing. i can use the ticket i won from the show last night, PLUS i can froget about the KISS last night >.< aissh.. good timing~~~ hihihih! i wanna have some fun this weekend. no need to bring money :D 

"oh okay. keep that promise,okay? what time is your flight? and what hotel/resort are you staying at?"

"neh. after an hour,8:00 am. Shineville Luxury Resort"

i looked for my pouch and looked for the ticket. i scanned it. yay! it says here that the Resort I'll be staying at is Shineville Luxury Resort too! yay! so excited! i went back to my bed and laid. 

"yah eun mi-ah~ you'll come?"

"neh!"

"kya~! that's good then! what time will your flight be?"

"around 12. see ya!" i said happily and hung up. i quickly packed my things. and after that i did my daily routine. i was dressed in a simple red shirt with hoodie and rubber shoes, and i also wear a mask because my nose is runny and red T.T.

i happily skipped downstairs, hired a cab and rushed to the airport.

Youngmin's POV

i was sleeping when my phone rang. geez. >.<  can't i sleep peacefully? i lazily sat up and snatched my phone. 

"yoboseyo?"

"yah youngmin-ah~ i have a good news to tell you!" hyun jung said, excitedly.

"what?" i asked getting a bit excited.

"we have no classes for a week!" my eyes widened. BWOH? wow! for a week? seriously? keke.

"why?" i asked and he explained what happened. keke, nice one, THIEF! i love u! keke. :P

"oh great!"

"yeah! yah, wanna hang out with us? we're going to jeju island, and we'll stay there for a week."

"sure sure! what hotel/resort and what time will you go?"

"8:00, and shineville resort. what about you? guess you haven't take a bath and pack your things."

"psh. around 12. wait i'll just look for something." i said and looked for the ticket, i scanned it, omo! it's shineville resort too! keke good timing. i then placed my phone beside my ear again. "shinville resort too."

"okay. see you!" he said and i hung up. thanks guys and thief! you guys are the best! keke. now i can forget about the KISS last night and get over it. weee~~!!! and PLUS, i don't need to bring money!

i jumped off my bed and started to pack my things. after packing, i took a shower, did my daily routine grabbed my luggage and skipped downstairs. i wore a hoodie. and i wore a white mask because i my nose is red and runny.

i quickly went out side, hired a cab and rushed to the airport.

~AIRPORT~

when i arrived at the airport, i bumped into someone, she's also wearing a mask, and she's wearing a red shirt, she's simple, not like other girls who wears sophisticated outfits when they're at th airport..  "ooppss! sorry!" she said. she bowed and left. she seems familiar. hmm....  

i went inside the airplane. i sat on my seat. pretty luxurios, huh. the person walked pass me, se sat beside me.

 (please pretend that the guy wearing a blue shirt is youngmin while the girl is eun mi, thanks! xD)

after 45 minutes........

 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: WE have just landed at the Jeju International Airport.Welcome to Jeju Island! For your safety, please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until the fasten seatbelt sign has been switched off. Please do not remove your carry-on baggage until the aircraft has come to a full stop. At this time, communication is still ongoing between the flight deck and the control tower. For this, may we request our passengers to please refrain from using your cellphones and other electronics until you have disembarked. Before deplaning, however, may we remind you to check your seating area for any items you might leave onboard.We thank you for flying with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have you onboard and we hope to see you again soon on one of your future flights. And for passengers with immediate connecting flights to international and regional destinations via Jeju airlines, please proceed to the Transfer Desk at the Arrival Area for assistance and information regarding your onward connecting flight. Once again, From Jeju Airlines, We welcome you to Jeju island!"

 

i decided to go to the hotel first. i hired a cab. I've finally arrived in Shineville Resort. 

"Good morning Sir. Name Please?" the hotel manager said politely.

"Jo Youngmin" i said. and she smiled. she excused and checked the list. 

"this is the key to your room." she said and handed me the key, and i took it. "please follow me."

she said and instructed me to follow her. we ride the elevator, and finally we're at the 4th floor. she pointed at a door. "Have a nice day with your girlfriend, Sir~" she said as she bowed. uh, that was weird. girlfriend? what does she mean? hmm.. i opened the door. i was shocked when i saw somebody about dressup, and SHE'S >.<

"KYYAAAAA~~~!!!!!!" she grabbed the bathrobe, and quickly covered her body. then ran towards me and slapped me.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she asked.

"I SHOULD ASK YOU THAT! AND WHAT WAS THAT SLAP FOR?"

"FOR.. FOR.. FOR F-FOR SEEING ME N-NAK.. UGGHH!!! NEVERMIND!"she said and she quickly ran to the bathroom. she locked herself inside. 

my heart was beating so fast. i wonder why.. hmm.... i looked around scanning the room.... shoot! there's only 1 bed! and on the bed i saw a red shirt, it's the shirt that the girl i bumped into is wearing. oh so that's why she looked so familiar, She's Eun mi.

after 15 minutes, eun mi walked out of the bathroom. i quickly went inside and took a shower.

after an hour, i went outside the bathroom. "Yah, how can we sleep here?" i asked her.

"you go rent another room. i'm staying here. and there's no way i would sleep beside you and share a room with you!"

"You think i wanna sleep with you too? of course i don't want it too! but i didn't bring money, so you're the one who'll rent another room!"

"i-i didn't bring any money!" 

"i guees we have no choice."

"ugghh >.

Eun mi's POV

i skipped downstairs and went to the hotel manager. 

"uhmm.. can i just go home? i don't want this 1-week stay anymore. the flight fees are free,right?"

"oh i'm sorry but you have to stay here ma'am, if you want your flight fees to be free. all things we're already planned. i'm sorry ma'am" she apologized and bowed.

"t-thank you." i said and went back to the room.

"yah youngmin sleep on the floor tonight!"

"me? no way! i'm not gonna sleep on the floor! it's cold, i'll freeze! if you don't want to sleep beside me, you go sleep on the floor." he replied and went downstairs to eat late lunch. aisshhh >.< he's not gentleman at all! stupid youngmin! >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for not updating yesterday guys T.T to make it up to you, i made this chappie super long! and there'll be another parts :) keke! ^_^ i hope you enjoyed reading this chappie! ^_^