Our First (fake) date -Jeju Island part 4-

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Yoiungmin's POV

i stood up. but eun mi pushed me down. so i sat on the couch again. weird girl @.@ i checked my watch. it's already 6:50 pm.

"Yah! i thought we'll go eat our dinner?" i asked her.

"i forgot to do something! wait here! gimme a minute!" she said and dashed somewhere.

Eun mi's POV

i dashed in jae rin and ji hye's room. i knocked (still panting). then ji hye opened the door. "oh eun mi-ah~ " she said and gestured me to come inside, and i got inside the room. jae rin walked up to me and hugged me.

"yah, i need some money. can you led me some?" i asked them.

"woah!" ji hye clapped. "the richest girl in the school is in need of money? sheesh. Bankrupt?" she added and laughed. jae rin nodded and laughed.

"i didn't brought money when i went here. all my expenses are free because we won a conte- wait, the emcee said they'll give us pocket money, i forgot! yay! i'll just use that! thanks!" i said and left.

i rode the elevator and went to the hotel manager. i asked her about the pocket money. then she handed me the money. i want to rent another room but if i will, this isn't enough to buy the foods we want to eat for a wee T.T so i guess staying in a room with a guy isn't a big deal, and he's like a BROTHER to me.

i rode the elevator again and when i stepped outside, i bumped into someone and fell on the ground. there's a loud thud. i rubbed my . 

"omo eun mi unnie~ mianhaeyo!" it's cho hee, my friend. she's 1 year younger than me. then she reached out her hand and helped me stand up.

"it's okay."

"btw, jae rin unnie told me to give you this. later at 9:00,go to the inside pool.  these is ticket for two, give this to the waiter standing next to the table. and this one is for you too.  have a great time with your boyfriend unnie!" she gave me a ticket and 2 boxes and  she bowed and left. i wonder what's inside  the box. hmm.. i didn't bother opening the box because i'm too lazy, i'll just check it later.

btw, why am i doing this for youngmin? oh yeah i forgot, i wanted to cheer him up >~< thanks jae rin! you're the best! i happily skipped in the room and found youngmin still watching tv. i sat on the couch beside youngmin. i held one of the box. it read: This is For Youngmin. and the other one: This is For Eun mi.

i gave youngmin the other box and held mine. we both opened our boxes at the same time. it's a dress, and the one for youngmin is a tux. youngmin tried to peek in my box but i quickly closed it and stucked my tongue out. 

"mehrong!"

he pouted. "what are these for?"

"isn't it obvious we're having a DATE, i mean FAKE DATE tonight?"

"what for?"

"to cheer you up! and please no questions! just get dressed or we'll be late in our first FAKE date." ;) i grinned and winked. i then went to the bathroom, but before i closed the door, " Youngmin-ah, get dressed quick, the dinner date is 9:00, DON'T DARE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE OR BE LATE! PROCEED TO THE POOL IMMIDIATELY! see you!" i winked and closed the door.

Youngmin's POV

i'm waiting in the dinner-date table beside the inside pool now. i checked my watch, 8:50 PM. aish. how dare her warn me not to be late if she's the one who's late? arrgghh!! i was busy playing on my iphone when i heard footsteps, approahing me.

i looked up, and i saw eun mi. >.< she look very pretty! gosh >//< can't help but blush. and i dunno why i'm blushing >//< i secretly covered my cheeks. and it's hot O//O

"yah! do i have something on my face? or is my make-up thick? or is my hair not too fixed? or is my dress doesn't fit m-" she said without brething. then i cut her off.

"it's all fine. no need to worry. let's go! and btw from now on, call me 'Oppa'" i whispered to her.

"why?"

"cause we're pretending,right?" i said and winked." c'mon. let's go to our DATE now!" i grabbed her before she could say anything.

~INSIDE POOL~

 (please pretend that it's already dark xD)

we went to the pool. the guy asked for the ticket, so we gave it to him. he gestured us where we will sit. i looked around, we're the only one there, except the waitress-waiters,and a band. ah, good choice! i'm happy that they didn't invite musicians, too old. keke. there's no light, except the small lights and the candles in the room. i helped eun mi sit and i sat too. the waiter gave us food. and the band started playing a modern love song. 

we had a fun time. we talked about ourselves, childhood memories, ETC.

we  noticed somebody's watching us. we turned around and saw no one.. hmm..

Jae rin's POV

uh! that was close! youngmin almost saw us! we're outside. hiding in the bushes and spying on the two. we're using binoculars. aww.. those two we're so sweet. feeding each other! sweettttttt!

"aww. eun mi unnie finally find the right one for him!" cho hee said.

"she's lucky to have a sweet boyfriend!" Chun hei said.

"no. youngmin's lucky to have eun mi!" chun ae argued, cho hee's twins.

"i wanna have a boyfriend like youngmin! so sweet!"i mumbled.

"me too!" ji hye said.

"me two!" cho hee and chun ae said in unison.

"me three!"Chung cha, ae sook and ae cha said in unison.

"me four!" eun, eun ae, eun hee, and eun kyung said in unison.

"aish. let's go now girls. let's give them some privacy!" i said. they all pouted.

"but we wanna watch the sweet scenario!" they said in unison.

"want eun mi or hee-young unnie to break your bones?" i know this is the only thing to scare them. keke XD

"uh i forgot i need to do some thing.. gotta go!" i'm sleepy!" etc. etc. they all have excuses.

i can help but to smile. finally, eun mi found someone perfect for her. we all left and went to out rooms.

when i got to my room, i called the waiter to start the plan. "yes,ma'am" he answered.

Eun mi's POV

"thanks for the food~!" we said in unison.

"let's go now youngmin!" i said to youngmin.

"but i wanna swim" he pouted.

"but we don't have swimsuits."

"ehhmm.." the waiter cleared his throat." we have available swimsuits if you want ma'am"

"yay! where is it?!" youngmin jumped up and down. i just sighed, i actually don't want to swim, not because i can't swim. but i'm tired.  the guy then gave us the swimsuits. we changed onto it.

youngmin's eyes widene while his jaw dropped when he saw. me. i just chuckled. tsk. this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N:  i'll update the next update tomorrow! this is my last update today! bye! :3