Meeting The evil Jo twins

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun Mi's POV

I'm on my way to get  Kangmin and younmi. uh, did i get their names right?

finally, i'm here. i parked my car in front of their house. and walked out from my car.

I pressed the doorbell button. No responce. i pressed it again. still no responce. i pressed it again and again. for like 10 times? are these guys deaf?

Youngmin's POV

 

My headphones are plugged in but i could still hear the sound of the doorbell. ugh. i'm trying to concentrate reading the new book i bought. >.< i grew frustrated. can't help it anymore!

"Kwangmin! Go check it! " i yelled and he nodded.

he peeked at the window, "hyung, it's a girl! maybe it's chi hoon hyung's girlfriend!" he squealed.

"go get your things and put it in the living room. "

i happily skipped downstairs. feeling excited. i fixed my hair and opened the door.

woah! she's wearing a PINK dress. ALL PINK! >.<

(She's wearing this outfit) 

i walked towards the gate and opened it. My smile faded when i saw who is it.

"YOU AGAIN?"we said in unison.

Eun mi's POV

ggrrr....!!!!!! i'm really pissed right now >.< i took out phone. i was about to text chihoon oppan when their main door opened. can't see his face clearly >.< My mouth dropped when i saw who is it. EEEKK! it's the blonde guys i messed up with!

"YOU AGAIN?"we said in unison.

CFFCRGRYGYCXBZYHRRTJ! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE EUN MI! RUN !!! >o<

i tried to run but he grabbed the back of my dress. "YAH! get off me!" i screamed.

But before i knew it he already dragged me inside their house and throw me to the couch like a pillow ==''

"Look, i'm not here to fight with you, I'm here to get the brothers of Chi hoon oppa!" i explained.

"WHAT? You mean you're hyung's girlfriend???!!!" he yelled, shocked. i covered my ears because his voice is so loud >.<

"yeah. don't tell me you're chi hoon oppa's brother?" i smirked.

"Y-yes. I'm his brother."he said.

What???!!! OMO~WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO???!!!! ><

i stared at this blonde guy blankly. And i noticed he's also staring at me with this look O.O

"Hey guys Im re- Wait, why are you two staring at each other?" somebody popped out of nowhere. wearing a pikachu outfit,holding a pikachu plushie ,etc.

(like this)

We both snapped out of it. "WE'RE NOT! HE'S/SHE'S THE ONE LOOKING AT ME!" we said in unison. and then glared at each other. 

"Sheesh. whatever." he said and run towards me.

"Hey, Are you chi hyung's Girlfriend?" he said and i nodded. he's smiling sweetly. Aigoo so cute >.<

"I'm Kwangminnie, and this is pikachu!"he said pointing at his pikachu plush.

"Aigoo so cute." i said . i was about to touch his pikachu plush but he slapped my hand and then he glared at me O.O

"Yah! Don't touch my  Pikachu! And btw, Don't think that i like you! I hate cause you're taking chi hoon away from me!" He said. He looks like a kid that had his lollipop stolen by me @.@ "And also, We're staying at your house so you better be nice!" he continued. I should be the one telling him that! T.T 

"Okay, fine. let's go." I said and out of their house. They followed me, and i noticed they're not carrying their bags. 

"Where's your luggages?"i asked them.

"Inside our house." they said in unison.

"Why are you not carrying them?"

"Why would we carry them?" they said in unison, again.

"Because it's yours?" i said. i'm really pissed off right now!

"Our Hands will hurt if we will carry it. so you go get it." they said and pushed me inside their house. WTF?

i have no choice but to carry it while they're just sitting there . aish this guys >.<

I'M SERIOUSLY REGRETTING WHY I VOLUNTEERED! THIS IS THE WORST DESICION I'VE EVER MADE!