i kissed her to shut her up X3

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Youngmin's POV

right now i'm following THEM , of course donghyun and jeongmin linked arms with eun mi -.- 

while hyunseong is blushing madly especially when eun mi look at him. arrgghh >.< i hate this boys!

i was talking to myself when my phone rang. i quickly took out my phone from my pocket and i saw Hyun su's name on the screen.  i answered it:

"yeoboseyo?"

"yah, hyun su, what do you want?" i asked, in a annoyed voice.

"i heard your booth is popular and your cakes are all sold out already so........."

"what?"

"you know, our booth isn't that popular.. so.. can you please visit it? if anybody know the young-eun couple is here, i'm sure they'll definitely visit our booth. please!" he begged.

keke, is young-eun couple really that popular? >:D

"what's about your booth?" i asked.

"the couples will play games. the couple who'll win, will win a prize and the couple's picture/poster will be posted at the bulletin board and in the school gate also." he explained.

woah! seems interesitng >:D 

"okay. gimme a minute! " i said and hung up. i let out an evil grin as i snatch eun mi away from THEM.

"yah! what do you want?" eun mi asked, annoyed.

"i forgot something in our booth. i need to get it" i lied. i gave in my puppy eyes so that she'll agree/

"yah, that won't work. plus, you can go alone or you can go tih THEM" she pointed at donghyun,jeongmin and hyunseong. 

"but i don't want to go with them. please go with me~" i pleaded.

"uh, okay." she sighed.

"okay! let's go! bye bye jeongmin,donghyun and hyunseong!" i stucked out my tongue at donghuyn,jeongmin and hyunseong.

"aish. this guy!" i heard donghyun mumble.  i linked arms with eun mi and started walking. after a few minutes,

"yah! this is not the way to our booth! where are you taking me?" she asked suspiciously.

shoot! >.< what to do/say? ah! i've got an idea! ^.~

"look, eun mi! there's a hello kitty ballon in the sky!" i made a lame excuse, and she quickly believed me O.O.

"where?where?" she asked. while she weren't looking, i quickly lifted her, bridal style.

"yah! you liar! put me down!" she whined.

"no! i don't wanna!" i stucked my tongue out.

"yah! jo youngmin, once i get down, you're so dead!" for like 10 minutes she didn't stopped complaining. i can't find the Couple booth, hyun su's talking about. i grew frustrated because eun mi is so stubborn. i had an idea, i guess she wouldn't mind if i do THIS right? i heard she said she like me. >:D

i let out an evil grin and leaned in closer to kiss her to shut her up.

"will that make you keep quiet?" i asked while grinning. she just stared at me with a Super-red-face.

"you want me to do it again?" i teased and she tilted her head.

"shut up so that i won't do it again, okay? just do whatever i say, arasseo?" i asked and she nodded. 

we have finally arrived at the booth. i took a glance at eun mi her face is still red and since i kissed her, she hadn't speak, even a word. i guess KISS is a good way in making a girl shut up? x3                                                                                                   

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: MUST READ ?

the next chappie will be updated tomorrow or later. soryy if i didn't updated this past few days

-.- i actually wrote this chappie last sunday but i accidentally clicked the 'refresh' button -.- i got upset so i didn't update xD i'm such a lazy person X3 and anyways, thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! please continue supporting this story (and the others too)!  i dunno if i can update on thursday or tomorrow (busy preparing exmas -.-). BYE~ i hope you enjoy this chappie X3                                                            uh, and i ALMOSt forgot, is it okay for you guys if i end this with 50+ or 60+ chappies? BUT i promise i will make a Sequel :3 what do you think is better? 100+ or 50/60+ with sequel?