School festival - the YoungEun booth :D

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Eun mi's POV

"ya- you-young..young.y-young...mmminn!!!!" i screamed, i'm sweating real hard.

"put your hands up in the wall! and relax a bit!" youngmin lectured.

"i-i c-ccan'tt take it anymoreeee!! ahhh~~~!!!!!" i complained.

"Bare with it!"

"n-no! i cannn't! ahhh!" 

"endure it, you ! it'll only take for a while!" youngmin said angrily

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"w-why do i have to wear a CORSET,anyway ?!" i asked while youngmin is pulling the strings.

"because you're fat! you need to looke cute for at least once so that many people we'll go to our booth!" youngmin shouted.

"aaarrgghhhh!! y-you're so dead for calling me fat!"

Youngmin's POV

finally, i'm done fixing the corset. haha, eun mi's so cute while screaming and getting red >//< keke

wondering what's our booth? well, we'll sell cakes and ice cream. keke, how genius of me to think that we can use eun mi's charms to attract costumers. keke >:D *evil grin*

Eun mi's POV

that youngmin! ugghh!!! i can't believe i'm wearing this outfit right now, IN PUBLIC >.

(with a bunny headband)

i walked out of the dressing room. youngmin gave me thumbs up "perfect!" he clapped. i gave him a death glare and mouthed "you're so dead!".. he just grinned from ear to ear.

he opened the door of the room, and pushed me outside. "yah, attract some costumers!" he said as he pushed me. i shyly walked up to the bunch of guys. they stared at me like "there's an angel dude!"     >.<

i'll kill you youngmin for making me do this!gggrrr...!!!  eun mi, calm down! this is for the sake of your grade anyway. just act cute just like what youngmin taught you yesterday!

i gulped and stepped a bit closer to them. "oppas, would you please visit our YOUNG-EUN cakeshop if you have time?" i asked them. i gave my puppy eyes and acted like i'mma lil kid. then gulped and eagerly nodded. i could see their cheeks turning red. keke! that's what you call eun mi power X3! "thank you, oppas!" i winked at them which made them more blush. then left their booths and quickly dashed to our cakeshop. youngmin gave me a thumbs up again,but i just ignored him. i did the same to other people,acted sweet and cute. as a result, our cakeshop is filled with people, esp. boys! ahh~~ it's still lunch time but our cakes is all sold out! what a relief, it's finally time to close~many other people are kind of disappointed because it's all sold out!  the other booths envy us our products are all sold out in an instant!

youngmin's counting the money while i just sat there, playing with my phone,resting.

i felt somebody tapped my back. so i turned around.

"yah, since our shop is closed, let's have some fun! let's try the other booths!" he said. hhmm..sounds exciting.. :D

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: so what did you think? haha! yeah, i know it's similar to black butler. i'm super addicted to that anime! i hope you enjoyed this chappie!! X3                                   That's the link of black butler corset scene x3 just in case you wanna watch it! it's funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coEmA5rVbGI&feature=related     

kekeke.! the next chappie will be up tomorrow