Pool Party! (part 2):D

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

SDFRYGSTJHNYHN VBYHRFGHMN!!!!!! it's HEE-YOUNG NOONA! i pinched my cheeks. 

"AWW.." i said. rubbing my cheeks.

"Do i look like a ghost?" she smirked.

"n..n-no" i stuttered.

"aigoo you're so cute!" she said as she pinched my cheeks.AM I DREAMING? DID HEE-YOUNG NOONA JUST CALLED ME *CUTE*???? *O*

"t-thanks. You're cute too." i said, i feel my cheeks burning hot >//<

"haha. You're so funny." she said. then her phone rang. "Oh, I'm very sorry, but i have to go now. bye~ see you around~!" she said and waved goodbye. CURSE THAT PERSON WHO  CALLED HER!!!! ughh!!!..

Eun mi's POV

"yah, kwangmin, i have a plan................" i whispered .

"oh! great idea.!hehe!" we both smiled, more like EVIL SMILE! muahahaha!

we ran towards youngmin and started to carry him. "YAH!!!!!! LLLEETT GGOOO OOFFF MMEEEE!!!!!" Youngmin yelled. people we're cheering, "THROW HIM TO THE POLL!"

we're already beside the pool, swinging youngmin xD (can you imagine that? XD)

"YAH! LET GO OFF ME! YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!" he yelled.

"OKAY!" kwangmin and i said in unison. and we threw youngmin to the pool.

we really laughed so hard that kwangmin didn't notice that youngmin already pulled him in the pool.

youngmin got up from the pool.His next target is me, so i tried to ran for my life.

but unfortunately, youngmin pulled me and we slipped, and we both fell to the pool.

and unfortunately, our F****** lips met.

People around us we're laughing.

i quickly pushed him away from me and backed away. 

and i quickly ran up to my room because of embarrassment >.< Why is my Heart Beating so fast?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPPIE! :D <3

BTW, thanks for Subscribing,Reading and commenting! :D

SORRY FOR MY GRAMMARS >.<