NEW FRIEND!

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

Kwangmin's POV

after 15 minutes, we're done!

we excitedly went downstairs and found eun mi watching tv in the living room.

"we're ready!" youngmin and i screamed in her ears, and she covered her ears.

"yah! you two!" she yelled.

my phone rang. i took it out from my pocket. uh, guess who is it? it's eun jung, my bestfriend.

"eun jung! i'm sorry but i'm busy right now! stop calling me! im hanging up" i said, and i was about to hang up when eun mi walked towards me and slapped me in the shoulder. "YAH! you're so rude! why did you do that?!" then she grabbed my phone. and placed it in beside her ear. 

Eun mi's POV

"eun jung-ah~i'm sorry for kwangmin's behaviour~" i said.

"Ms. e-eun mi?" she asked.

"yeah. but don't call me Ms. eun mi, just call me eun mi."

Eun jung's POV

 

"eun jung-ah~i'm sorry for kwangmin's behaviour~" a voice said.

"Ms. e-eun mi?" i asked. ADEYFRGTHIUTRRFGTHH !! >.< i-im t.talking t-to the famous EUN MI! >.< plus, she knows my name! yay!

"yeah. but don't call me Ms. eun mi, just call me eun mi." GOD! what should i say?

"....." i stayed silent. can't say anything. i really can't believe it!

"yah, eun jung-ah~ are you still there?" she asked.

"y-yeah.." Gosh, eun jung! speak! speak! it's only one's in a lifetime that you can talk to her!

"hmm.. you see, we're going to the mall, wanna come?" she asked. KMXVFBYGVGTYNIRBU&>.< did she just asked me? i definitely wanna come!!!!!! kyaa~ she's so nice >.< it's the first time somebody asked me to hang out with them >.< no wonder people call her "GOOD QUEENKA"

"s-s.ssure" i said. why do i stutter so much?

"okay! it's decided then! gimme your address AND we'll gonna pick you!" she said.

"m-my address is **************************************" i replied.

"okay! we'll gonna be there in just a minute!" she excitedly said.

Omo~ what should i wear? i should wear a good outfit! so that i can fit in and so that i don't get them embarrassed. 

i quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath, brushed my teeth,get dressed and all! I'm so excited!

Eun mi's POV

"YAH! why did you do that?! why did you invited her? it's supposed to be our day out! the only three of us!" kwangmin and youngmin said in unison.

"aish>.< you dont have the right to tell me what to do, i'm the one who's paying right?" i playfully said.

they just gave me a pout. know why i invited eun jung? well, i felt bad about her cause she only have one friend! and this only friend (kwangmin) is treating her like ! aish 

>.<