Spilled coffee (sorry if the title is a bit weird xD can't think of a good one xD)

Babysitting the EVIL Jo twins

 

 

Eun Mi's POV

"Would you be my Girlfriend?nan neoui Boy Friend~nan neoui Boyfriend~neon naui Girl Friend~neon naui Girl Friend~" My Phone sang. I lazily got up from my bed and checked who texted me.

I smiled as a saw who sent it. GUESS WHO? Chi hoon Oppa! :3 it read: *Gd Mrning Eun mi-ah~ Time to wake up and go to school~ Hv a nice day! Take care! and btw, pls meet me @ d mall after your class. i hv sumthng 2 tell ya! see ya! saranghae~ <3*

Aww >//< ,.. he never fails to make me smile :). after I texted him back, i went to the bathroom and did my daily routine (E.g: take a bath,brushing teeth, etc)

After 30 minutes, i'm done!  i checked my watch. EEEKK!!! i only have 20 minutes left! i skipped downstairs and went to the kitchen. i have no time to cook and eat my breaakfast so, i just grabbed the cup of coffee in my table and a loaf of bread. i grabbed my bag ang started to walk, i mean RUN to school. i was near to the gate when i bumped into someone, and fell on the groundd. aww.. my hurts like hell T.T "YAH! Watch your steps!" i said and raised my hand. motioning him to help me up. Then he gave me a ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look.

He raised a brow. "Do it yourself. not my fault that you're clumsy." he said. he is about to walk away but i took my coffee and spilled it on him. "YAH! why did you do that? you !" he said. 

"You deserve that jerk!" i stucked my tongue out and started to ran for my life.

"OH ! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" he yelled but i just kept on running.

Youngmin's POV

"OH ! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" I yelled.

i still can't belive that somebody would dare do that to me! Ugg! that !

"Hyung! what happened??" Kwangmin said, running towards me.

"Ugh, it's not your business! instead of asking me, why not just go get my extra uniform? you airhead!" i yelled at kwangmin. putting all my anger to him. 

"okay." He nodded and walked away.

That girl is so dead! i'm gonna make her life miserable! she doesn't know who's she's messing with >:( ! grrrr..

Eun mi's POV

uh oh! Mr. Jang is already discussing. what should i do? If i'll go inside, he will shout at me and he'll order me to stay outside. but if i'll stay here, he'll gave me zero in our test today. OMO! what should i do? T.T

a try won't hurt right? i crawled into the back door of our classroom since i was sitting in the back. i was close to my seat and accidentally yelled, "YES!"

all eyes turned to me. i gulped. "MS. MIYAZAKI? What are you doing?" MR. Jang yelled.

"S-sir-" he cut me off. 

"Go Ou-" 

"Ya, Mr. Jang I'll kill you if you hurt or yell at my sister again!" a familiar voice said. i turned around and saw my sister, Hee-young.

"U-unnie?" i said. and she winked. wonder why everybody's afraid of her? well, she's JUST the most popular queenka, and FYI she knows Taekwondo,karate, and ETC. who would dare mess up w/ her? do you know what'll happen to you if you do? well, she's JUST gonna break SOME of you bones. yes, that's my sister for you.

"I gotta go now. see you around dongsaeng~~!" She said with the SWEETEST smile. and she waved goodbye.

"O-okay class. Let's continue our discussion" Mr. Jang sighed and faked a smile.

Thanks Heeyoung unnie! You're a lifesaver!