Departure

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

You're fixing your things on your locker then you felt someone back hug you. You know immediately it was Han Ah, you can see she's holding a passport in her hand. You turn to her looking bit confuse.

"Why are you holding a passport? This is not an airport you know" you joke.

You can see in her eyes a bit of sadness "unnie, my passport is here and I have news for you" she answers.

"My family will be transferring to Canada, I was just informed this morning and of course I will be coming with them, all our papers are ready, Eomma said that I already have a job waiting for me there" she explains.

You give her a light tap on her shoulder "That's great! You don't have to worry I bet you will love it there" smiling at her.

"We will have a month left here in Seoul" she added.

 

The next day Han Ah, passed her resignation letter. You were happy for her and her family transferring to Canada, but on the other hand you feel a bit sad because you might not see her anymore. It has been a year since you started working in Seoul and both of you were always together as sisters, you were also treated as a part of their family and so did you. She supports you in every fan girling you do and you will really miss that. You'll miss her childish ways and how she makes you laugh when you feel homesick.

 

2 days before Han Ah's departure. She visits you at the hospital.

"unnie!" she said

"Han Ah! What brings you here?" you ask

"I'm here to invite you later for dinner" she says cheerfully, you frown at her

"you can always just give me a call, why bother come here?" she pouts at you and you laugh.

"Just kidding, ok, I'll go" you said.

She smiles at you and gives you a hug "Be there at 6pm at Eomma's favorite restaurant".

After work, you take few minutes to rest from your duty then you fix yourself, getting ready for dinner with Han Ah and her family. The dinner was great and it was memorable for you and Han Ah, this will be your last bonding with together. Though you will be far from each other you will be best friend forever.

 

D-day for Han Ah's departure to Canada, You were with her in the airport waiting for their plane to arrive. She gives you her last hug

"Unnie, I'm going to miss you, take care of yourself, tell me if Lay proposed to you ok?" she says, though tears were forming on the side of her eyes she still manage to make you laugh, you pat her head.

"Silly, I'll miss you too dongsaeng, thank you for everything Han Ah, you too take care of yourself and don't be reckless there ok?" you said hugging her.

"Seul Joo unnie, promise me you'll watch my plane take off before you leave" she says pouting. 

Ah this kid You laugh at her childish request

"Arasseo, I promise, I'll even post it on instagram to prove it" she smiles and waves goodbye and join her family as they enter the boarding area.

 

You waited until their plane took off and as you promised you took a video of it with your phone adding your message to her saying

 Han Ah-shi, here's my evidence that I kept my promise. Take care dongsaeng, unnie will really miss you. 

You then posted it on instagram and tagged her.

 

You take a deep breath and starts walking, you were not feeling very well your gastric acids are being weird again the medicine you took had already subside.

Suddenly you notice the sudden increase of people inside the airport. Some were holding cameras and taking pictures. You were curios what they were doing and who they were taking photos at, you didn't see where you were going and you bump into a man. You fell on the floor, he looks at you and he helps you stand up. He bows at you for forgiveness and hurriedly leaves, you didn't had a chance to thank him because he was in a hurry and you didn't even saw his face since he was wearing a hat. But you saw his back view, which made you smile; he has a MCM back pack that made you remember Lay. You didn't mind it at all, you continued walking out of the crowd, and you saw some security surrounding some people. To your surprise you saw Kyungsoo. It made your heart skip a beat; he was approaching the guy you bump a while ago. You take your phone out of your jacket, your eyes grew wide. You totally forgot that today's the departure of EXO to Taiwan. You saw the other members enter the airport, Kyungsoo and the guy you bump into approach them. They guy raise his head then you saw his face. It was actually Lay. You felt your stomach twitch, you felt like vomiting. You ran to the comfort room and vomited. 

Why at a time like this I feel sick, stupid hyperacidity.

 


 

Lay was already lining to get his boarding pass. He then remembered the girl he just bumped into a while ago. He turns his head and scan through the crowd hoping he'll see the girl. Luhan was in front of him just finish taking his boarding pass. He poke Lay on his shoulders telling him it was his turn to get his boarding pass. After he was done Luhan ask him

"Yah! Yi Xing, who are you looking for?" notices Lay's eyes keeps scanning through the crowd.

"Luhan ge, I think I just bump into her" Lay said.

Luhan rais a brow at him and ask "Really? Then where is she?"

 

Lay keeps scanning the crowd but gives up. He sighs in disappointment, Luhan wraps his arm to Lay's shoulder

"hey, Yi Xing that girl is really something, you are really into her" Luhan smirk comforting the disappointed Yi Xing.

"Why didn't I even remember her name" Lay says

"Don't worry, I believe you’ll see her again, just keep your hopes up, If she really is your fan she will definitely show up" 

 

After all the members had their boarding pass, they all entered the boarding area waiting for their plane to arrive. Lay starts listening to his ipod with his purple headphones and try to calm his disappointed self. Luhan was sitting beside him then suddenly Suho approached Luhan as he notices Lay's facial expression.

"Hyung, what's wrong with Lay?" he ask.

Luhan answered "His a bit disappointed, he said he just bumped into that girl he says his fan, but as I can see he's the fan of that girl" Luhan laugh.

Suho just shook his head and looks at Lay a bit worried. “We never seen him so crazy about a single girl, as I've seen the girl just told him her name and didn't spoke any other words" Suho said "

But was he really sure that was the girl?" he added. Luhan just raise his shoulders.

 

Their plane had arrived and all the EXO members along with their managers went in. 

 


Another update,

comment and subscribe ^^