Tao's Mother

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

 

 

The following is just all fan fiction, this has nothing to do with Tao's mother in reality.

Just wanted to add some Tao moments here since he is one of my bias in EXO.

Enjoy Guys!!

 


 

AUTHORS' POV

Xiumin pulled you and both of you headed to the pool area. You look at the time and it was already 8pm. The night sky was beautiful with billions of stars shining.

You took your seat and start to gaze at the sky and Xiumin sat next to you. Both of you were silent at first but he suddenly broke the silence.

"You know Seul Joo you can let it all out on me, I'm always here to listen" he said with a serious tone.

"W-what are you talking about oppa?" you ask looking at him pretending that you don't know what he meant.

"You can't deny it to me Seul Joo, I know you are hurt that Lay is with his girlfriend, I saw how you reacted back there" he said.

You never speak a word to him, but Xiumin was right. You were really hurt and you even cried. You never let anyone see your weak side.

"You don't have to be tough all the time. I feel that you're very upset, We've been together for many months now and living in the same house, seeing each other everyday and I know that you're in love with Lay, no Yi Xing" he added.

You turn to him and decide to start speaking while you hug your legs.

"It would have not hurt this much  if I didn't know him personally and I haven't understood Chinese" You said tears were already forming in your eyes. "I just expected too much form him, the way he acted so nice towards me thinking that he will see me like the way I see him" you continued now tears were falling from your eyes.

"Oppa I'm so stupid, I hate myself" You were about to hit you head when Xiumin stop you by grabbing your hands.

"Stop that! Ya! Seul Joo, you are not stupid understand, You never did anything wrong, all you did was love him and took care of him" he explain to you and wipe the tears from your eyes.

He pulled you into a hug trying his best to comfort you. You buried your face on his chest and cried your heart out. He brushes your hair with his fingers. Xiumin was all you needed that time a friend and brother that you could turn to and would comfort you. When he knew you already stopped crying he gently releases you from his embrace and wipes the tears on your eyes.

"I hope crying that much had made you feel a bit better" he said

You nodded "Thank you oppa for being there" you said.

"Awww.. look at you dongsaeng, you became so ugly from all that crying" he joke.

"Oppa!" you pouted gently hitting his chest. Both of you then laughed and he keeps teasing you about your messy look.

 

Yi Xing was already in his room with Suho. He ask Suho if he has seen you.

"I think she's at the pool area, you know her she likes to star gazing" Suho replied while he scan some news on his phone.

Yi Xing looks ar the window since he can view the pool from their room. He spotted you with Xiumin sitting near the pool.

There she is, I wonder why Xiumin hyung is hugging her?

 

It has been 4 days since you left Korea, everyone was getting ready to visit Yi Xing's home. You check yourself in the mirror telling yourself that you can act cool, pretending that you are not affected of Yi Xing having a girlfriend. 

You arrive at the lobby and Tao immediately rush towards you. You notice he has teary eyes. He handed you his phone showing the message his father just sent him. Your eyes grew wide when you read the message that his mom had an accident and is now in critical stage. You quickly informed Manager about the news.

Tao was now crying while he sits on the couch at the lobby you and Suho tries to comfort him.

"Mama is in critical stage, what shall I do?" He said while you rub his back.

"Let's just pray that everything will be fine" you told him.

Manager approach you informing that the he informed the company and they allowed Tao to go to Qingdao to visit his mother. Tao was really thankful and he requested you to come along. You turn to Manager asking him if it's allowed and he nodded. You then thought that this was a good idea to escape from Yi Xing, you needed a break from seeing him for a while. You might breakdown again when you see him with another girl. You weren't worried about him,he wasn't doing any strenuous activities and if something ever happen his family would be there for him.

You and Tao rush to the airport heading to Qingdao. You receive a message form Xiumin

Please be carfeul and take good care of Tao, he really needs your support.

It was a 2 hours travel from Changsha to Quingdao. Tao was already restless on his seat. You tried your best to let him calm down a bit. As you arrive at Qingdao, Tao immediately saw his father and he introduce you to him. Mr. Huang was delighted to meet you. The three of you then rush to the hospital and straight to the ICU.

Only two visitors are allowed to enter the ICU. So, you and Tao entered the ICU while his father stayed at the waiting area. He starts to cry again as he saw his mother unconscious with a lot of contraptions attached to her. 

"Mama, it's me Zitao, I'm here now, please be strong" he said while he rubs his mother's hand.

You wanted to cry but you need to be strong for Tao. After the visit, you and Tao went to their home to leave your luggage and return to the hospital. 

2 days after, the doctor announced that Mrs. Huang is already conscious and awake. Tao became so happy knowing that her mother's condition was improving. He introduce you to his mother and Mrs. Huang was very happy to see you. Tao excused himself to the restroom then Mrs. Huang gave  you a piece of paper. She wasn't able to speak because of the tube attach to her. It was a short letter.

Ms. Seul Joo, I am very thankful that you have taken good care of my Zitao. I heard a lot of great things about you from him and it relieves me, knowing my son is in good hands. I however have a simple request to you. If something ever happens to me please be there by his side and take good care of him as he is your own. 

You smiled at her after reading the letter. You touch her hand and promised her that you will take good care of Tao. Just as you finish talking to Mrs. Huang, Tao returned from the restroom. He was now smiling a bit. The nurse then told you that the visiting hours was already over. Before leaving Tao gave his mother a kiss on her forehead telling her to get some rest.

Few more days left and you were about to leave for Korea. Mrs. Huang is still in the ICU with less contraptions. You and Tao were happily talking to her. You notice she was kind of weak and she had a fever. The nurse checked her temperature revealing a 40.1ºC. Suddenly Mrs. Huang started to convulse, Tao then shouted at the nurse to immediately call the doctor. Luckily there was the resident doctor doing his rounds and immediately rush to Mrs. Huang to help her. Tao held his mother's hand and he was a bit stubborn to let go of it. You told him that he should let go so that the doctor can check on her mother. He obediently did what you said and stood beside you.

"Mama! Please fight!" He shouted tears were already falling from his eyes.

A familiar sound shocked you and you immediately turn to the ECG monitor seeing a flat line. The doctor was now on Mrs. Huang's bed doing compression.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  9 10.." the doctor counted up to 30 he did it 5 times but still there was no improvement.

He then turn to you and Tao and shook his head. Tao's eyes grew wide then doctor declared the patient is dead.

"NO!!" Tao shouted and rush to his mother and hug her immobile body.

"Mama you can't die, wake up Mama! WAKE UP!" He let out a painful cry that broke the hearts of everyone.

You couldn't help but cry too, you approach Tao and told him to let go. He was a bit hesitant at first but you told him that there is nothing he can do now. He turns to you and decided to let go. You pulled him into a hug as he cried on your shoulder.


 

Hello subbies..

Thanks for the support..

Here's another update..