Forgiveness

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Your POV

"LAY!!!" I heard the coordi unnie shouted. I rush towards them just to see an unconscious Lay lying on the floor. The coordi unnie tried to let his head lie on her lap but I told her that she shouldn't. I tap Lay's shoulder if he would be responsive but he wasn't. I loosen all his tight clothing. I checked his pulse and it was okay but he wasn't breathing so I immediately perform two rescue breaths. It relieves me a bit that his breathing was back.

I noticed a red spot on the side of his shirt. I slowly opened his shirt to see a wound on his side. It was bleeding, that was what I feared the most, him being wounded. Without any hesitation I called manager to call for help. He immediately contacted the hospital. I could see the worry on the faces of the other EXO members and the staffs. I let Lay roll to his side bending his upper leg. 

After a few minutes the emergency team arrives and they carried Lay to the ambulance. The others ask me if Lay will be okay, I just told them to hope for the best.

Manager and I went along with the emergency team to the hospital. As we were on our way, I held Lay's hand telling him to wake up. One of the members of the emergency team told me to that Lay's wound was a bit deep and due to his illness the bleeding still didn't stop. The gauze that they applied was already soaked with blood. I prevented my tears to fall but I was already crying inside. We arrive at the hospital and Dr. Choi immediately attended to Lay. Manager and I just waited for him to finish. 

Dr. Choi approached us after he has treated Lay. He told us that he already treated Lay's wound and it stopped bleeding. But the bad news was he hasn't gain consciousness yet. Due to his wound and he was anemic Dr. Choi suggested a blood transfusion. Without further delay I immediately volunteer to donate my blood. I would do anything to save Yi Xing.

"Seul Joo-shi, please follow me" Dr. Choi said and I followed him.

After the blood extraction, Dr. Choi called me to his office. I guess I need some explaining to do.

"Seul Joo-shi, I would like to thank you for that immediate action you made to save Mr. Zhang, if it wasn't for you worse cases might have happened" he said. All I can do was nod at him.

"But can you tell me what happened, Seul Joo-shi" he asked.

I told him that just this morning I already notice Yi Xing a little weak but he was fine when we arrive at the photo shoot but when they were about to finish he suddenly passed out. The coordi unnies were there to witness it. 

Dr. Choi nodded "I understand, from my findings Zhang Yi Xing was a bit dehydrated and he was exhausted. I already made some fluid replacement on him. His blood transfusion is now on going and I want you to monitor him. If he regain consciousness please report to me" he ordered and I nodded.

After our conversation I left Dr. Choi's office and went to Manager. I told him about Yi Xing's condition.

"Manager, you can go back to the photo shoot, I can manage now" I said.

"Are you sure?" He ask.

I nodded "please tell the others that Lay is already safe from danger" I added.

"Okay, I will be back after I have settled the boys at your home" He said and left.

Yi Xing was transferred to a private room. His Blood transfusion was still on going and as ordered by Dr. Choi, I monitored his vital signs. Everything was in normal except for his blood pressure which was a bit low. I sat beside his bed, gazing at his beautiful face and held his hand caressing it. I didn't realize that tears were already falling from my eyes.

"Yi Xing please wake up" I whispered begging. How I wish he would just response to me in anyway. A flick of his fingers or any movement, just to let me know that he is conscious.

The blood transfusion ended and manager had return to the hospital with food for me. I was hungry but I didn't mind it. Yi Xing was more important to me. The others called me asking how was Yi Xing's condition. I told them he was still unconscious but maybe just a few minutes he will be conscious. His vitals were already normalized and it relieved me bit. But I couldn't stop blaming myself from what happened. If I were there by his side I could have prevented him from being wounded.

"Seul Joo-shi, I think you should go home for a while, I'll take over" Manager suggested.

I shook my head " I'm okay manager, Dr. Choi assigned me to monitor Yi Xing's condition, I need to inform him immediately if Yi Xing will regain consciousness" I reasoned but actually I don't want to leave Yi Xing's side.

Manager told me that he will just check on the other boys at home and I thank him for accompanying me. He left the hospital and I'm alone with Yi Xing again. Suddenly his phone alarmed, I opened it and when I was about to turn if off I read what the alarm says "Night gazing with Seul Joo at the balcony" I felt my heart race. He really keeps reminding himself that we always gaze at the night sky every 9pm. After I turn off the alarm and pressed his home button. I was surprised to see my photo as his home screen with a note attach to it saying "사랑해 슬주 제발 날 용서해 주세요" means I love you Seul Joo please forgive me. Those words made me confuse why would he do that when he has a girlfriend already. 

I sat beside him and brush his hair away from his forehead. I couldn't control my feelings making the tears from my eyes fall again.

"I Love you Yi Xing" I whispered.

 

Lay's POV

White.

All I can see was white. Am I in the hospital?

I turn to my left to see an IV dripping. What happened why am I in the hospital? Right, I passed out from the photo shoot.

I turn to my right to see someone sleeping.

A girl? wait is this Seul Joo?

I was really Seul Joo. She must have fallen asleep while watching over. I felt a bit happy to see that she still cares for me. I gently swipe his hair away from her face. She was sleeping restfully, she really is beautiful but there were fresh tears in her eyes. Was she crying?

She started to move and her eyes slowly open.

"Yi Xing! You’re conscious!" she exclaimed. I can see her panic a bit but she was happy to see me. She keeps asking me if I were hungry, thirsty, do I feel something wrong or does any of my body hurt. I just smiled telling her that I was fine now.  I requested to elevate the head of my bed and she immediately did.

"Wait, I'll inform Dr. Choi that you're already conscious now" She said he voice a bit shaky.

But before she could leave my side I grab her hand and she turn to me.

"Seul Joo-ah" I weakly said.

Without any warning she embraces me and burst into tears.

"Yi Xing, I was r-really scared, I-I thought I would lose you" She said.

I embrace her back and brush her hair with my fingers "Hush now, I'm fine already Seul Joo-ah, please don't cry anymore" I said.

I gently push her so I was able to see her face. I cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears.

"I couldn't die yet when you are still angry at me" I joked making her pout cutely at me.

"YA! YI XING PABO!" she said and I giggled hugging her again.

She hugged me back and it felt really nice that she didn't shove me off. She told me that she wasn't kidding when she said she was worried sick about my condition. I thank her for being there by my side.

"I Love you Seul Joo-ah" I whispered.

 

Author's POV

You were shock from the words he just said. You release yourself from his embrace. You stood up and looked at him confused.

"D-did you just s-say you l-love me?" You nervously ask.

He nodded "Ne Seul Joo-ah, I Love you" He repeated.

You smirk at him thinking he was ridiculous "You can't love me Yi Xing, you have a girlfriend, you are just confused" you said. You started to feel hurt again.

What is he doing? Is he going to hurt my feelings again?

"stop talking nonsense Lay"

You were about to release your hand from his grip but he didn't allow you.

"Seul Joo-ah please just listen to me, that's all I ask" he said pleading to you.

You can see in his eyes that he was really sincere with his words. You took a seat beside him and he started explaining.

"First of all, I wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings and everything that I have done to you. Yes, I was blind for not noticing you. I'm really sorry but I'm really happy when we are together. But I was really hurt when you started avoiding me and you got angry at me. I was more hurt than Mei Lyn's break up" He said.

"W-what? what do you mean Mei Lyn's break up?" you ask.

"Mei Lyn broke up with me the night when we won at Music Bank that was also the night you got angry at me, how lucky can I be, right?" He said

"Why would she break up with you?" you ask.

"She was arranged to marry the son of her father's friend, I understood her situation that she has to do it for her family, and it was her decision to end our relationship" Yi Xing explain.

"Are you not hurt?" you shyly ask.

He shook his head "I wasn't, maybe I just miss her, that's why I acted that way towards her, she was a childhood friend before we became lovers. But when you got angry at me that really broke my heart, It is true that when you lose someone that is the only time you will realize that person's true importance. Believe me Seul Joo I'm really sorry for causing you pain and I really regretted it all" he said tears were already falling from his eyes.

"S-Seul Joo..." before he could continue, you place your index finger on his lips.

"Hush now, Yi Xing, I'm also sorry for acting so childish, don't say anymore I have forgiven you" you said smiling.

"R-really?" he asked and you nodded.

He instantly pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you Seul Joo, I promise I will make it up for you" he happily said. You couldn't stop your tears from falling but this time it was tears of joy not sadness.

You turn to him smiling as you wipe the tears from his eyes ad so did he.

"I Love you, Seul Joo-ah" he said and you felt your heart skip a beat knowing that those words were now truly for you.

"I Love you too Yi Xing-ah" you replied, to your surprise he cupped your cheeks and kissed your lips without any warning.

He felt the smile in your lips when he kissed you and you kissed him back. No one force the both of you to fall for each other, everything just happened. He releases you from the kiss and he can see you were already blushing very hard.

"So does that kiss means, you are my girl now?" he ask smiling at you with his dimple showing. That dimple of his that you really miss and couldn't resist.

You look away blushing even more biting your lower lip. He held your chin and turn you face towards him but you avoided eye contact with him because you were too shy. You gently nodded and he cheered, but suddenly he felt a light pain on his side.

"Careful, you might hurt yourself again" you worriedly said.

You told him to rest for a while. You excused yourself to inform Dr. Choi that he was already conscious. A smile never left your face when you headed to Dr. Choi.

 


Hi there subbies...

Hope you all love this chappie.

tell me how you think about it..

subscribe, Comment and Upvote.

^_^