Visitors

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

The RED  text means that the chracters are speaking in tagalog/filipino. BLUE lines are in korean. I just have to write  in english for everyone to understand.

hope you all love this chappie


Author's POV

Everyone was excited to arrive in the hotel most especially you, you were already restless on your seat as the shuttle was travelling from the airport to the hotel. Lay and Xiumin couldn't help but smile at you for being so excited. 

It can't be help to be excited because it has been years you haven't return to your country. SM entertainment is going to held their SM town here at your country and the most special of all the show will be held on Christmas Eve; you have already informed your family that you will be in the country for a short visit and they were glad to hear that. They even invited manager along with EXO to welcome Christmas day at your house; everyone was happy to accept the invitation.

Upon arriving at the hotel, you were assigned to share the room with Tao, Lay and Xiumin. You were lucky to be with your favorite members in EXO plus since you are already a staff in the company and the only Filipino, you were given a chance to bring a maximum of 5 friends to meet some talents of SM Entertainment. You decided to contact your three bestfriends who were also your classmates back in college which were also KPOP Fans: Nica, Jelly and Ailee.

Upon receiving their message that they're on their way to the hotel, you jump for joy and excused yourself to go to the lobby. You left the room while the three boys were resting. You arrive at the lobby and waited for your friends to arrive.  It has been 15 minutes already but your friends haven't arrive yet. Suddenly you heard someone shouted your name, at first you thought you were just hearing things since it has been a long time someone called you by your real name, but when you heard it again you scan the area to look for the person who was calling you. You were glad to see your bestfriends had already arrive at the hotel.

"PEARL!!!!!" the three girls chorused as they ran towards you and you welcomed them with open arms meeting them.

"Pearl, how are you? It has been a long time we haven't seen each other" Nica said as the both of you hug each other.

"I miss you girls, I'm actually fine than ever though work can be exhausting sometimes" you replied hugging Nica back. Jelly place her arm over your shoulder looking at Nica.

"Nica, she isn't Pearl anymore, her name is Park Seul Joo now, right?" she teased.

You turn to Jelly and frowned giving her the don't-be-ridiculous look. "You can call me Seul Joo or Pearl anything will do, the most important thing is you are already here" you happily said.

"Girl we really miss you so much, look how you've change we barely recognize you awhile ago, Gosh! you look like a true blooded Korean" Ailee exclaimed still can't get over with your appearance.

"Oh by the way Pearl thanks for inviting us here at the hotel, this is really a once in a lifetime opportunity for the three of us" Jelly said and the two girls agreed with her.

You flick your hand at them smiling widely. "It's really nothing, it's the least I can do for my bestfriends" you responded. "Why don't we start the meet and greet with the talents" you said making the girls squeal at the excitement.

"Just don't get out of control with some of the idols, they are sometimes sensitive" you explain as the three of you headed towards the elevator, they nodded and followed you.

While inside the elevator they keep asking you how are the idols like in person and how do they treat you. You told them that everyone are nice and they treat each other as they were family including the staff of the company.

"So who are we going to see first?" Nica ask  excitedly showing you her camera, she was already ready to take pictures with the talents of SM Entertainment.

You suddenly remembered that they need a paper for the autograph signing; you know these fangirls wouldn't miss the chance to have all the idols autograph.

"Let's head first at my room, you need a lot of paper for the autographs later" You said smirking.

Most of the talents rooms were located at 7th floor to the 10th floor, your room was at the 7th floor and your friends doesn't know that you were sharing the room with 3 EXO members.

The elevator stopped at the 7th floor; the four of you headed your way out of the elevator and walked towards your room who was located at the end of the 7th floor. The three girl calmy followed you to where you were leading them but you somehow noticed that some of the rooms were silent, you knew that whenever the boys occupy a room in the hotel they would always make loud noises and argue over the bed. This time it was strange, they somehow behave themselves but you were wrong. When you were walking closer towards your room you heard voices shouting and arguing.

Don't tell me those 12 boys are at my room.

You turn towards your friends who were behind you keeping yourself cool. They all smiled back at you and waited for you to lead them to your room. Upon arriving infront of your room the three girls had notice the loud noise inside. They started to wonder and Ailee tap you on the shoulder.

"Pearl, are you sure this is your room? I can hear boys inside" she worriedly ask.

"O-Of course, Ummm... one moment" you said as you knock on the door and slowly opened the knob.

The noise suddenly disappeared, you took a peak to see who was inside. To what you have guessed the 12 boys were actually inside your room playing. You saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun widely smiling at you as if everything was under control; you glared at them and return your attention to your friends waiting outside.

"Is something wrong Pearl?" Nica ask. You shook your head and grinned at them.

"Well girls, The first group is ready to meet you" You proudly said.

"W-WHAT!?" the three girls chorused, jaw dropped and pointed at your room. You nodded and smiled as you slowly opened the door letting them in the room.

 

Your POV

My bestfriends entered the room trying their best to hide behind me but obviously the boys can still see them. I can also see the shock on the boys face when they saw three girls entered the room, I tried to keep myself calm for a while since my friends are still here. These boys need a little explaination why did they made the room into a playground. I turn to my friends who were all blushing keeping theirselves from screaming. I know how they feel, this is fangirling overload, your favorite idol infront of you was just to good to be true. 

There was a minute of silence, my bestfriends and EXO just stood there staring at each other until Kyungie stood up and approached me.

"Noona, are they your friends?" I nodded then Kyungie waved and smiled at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO D.O imnida" he said bowing  at the girls. I can see the first one to be 'kilig' or twitterpated was Jelly. She really likes Kyungie so much. I can still remember back in our younger years when she imagines Kyungie as her boyfriend.

I giggled at my friends reaction, I kind of pity them for trying their best to control theirselves from screaming.

"You can scream if you want, you don't have to worry these guys are used to it, even they scream at each other" I said holding my laughter but they were just to shy.

"Umm, boys please be nice to them, they're my bestfriends and these lovely ladies are also nurses by the way" I added.

There were still no movement from my friends so I decided to make the first move since I felt annoyed already. I pulled Kris oppa from the bed leading him in front of Jelly and Nica. I whispered to Kris oppa to talk to them in english and it came out pretty well making the two girls scream as Kris oppa held their hands for a handshake. I pulled Ailee leading her towards Luhan oppa and made my introduction.

"Luhan oppa, I like you to meet my friend Ailee, she's a fan of yours" I said.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo" Ailee said bowing at him and he did the same.

"Luhan oppa, Ailee here has the same birthday as even the same year" I added making Luhan oppa amazed.

"WOÀH! Chinjja?" He ask turning to Ailee and she nodded "Chingu!" he added holding Ailee's hand cheerfully.

"Oh! You have the same allergy, Sea foods, hahaha" I added and the boys laughed at them making my dear friend blush.

I introduced the girls to everyone of them and translating every sentence they speak well except for Kris oppa, he knows how to speak in English so he helped me translate to my friends. The girls knows little korean but they don't know how to construct sentences.

The three girls focused on their biases making Tao a bit jealous, he appraoch me complaining.

"Eomma, why aren't they talking to me? don't they like me?" Tao complained pouting cutely.

As expected the three girls looked at me confused upon hearing the word eomma, since they understand that it means mother. I laugh at them and explain the reason behind the word eomma. 

"This is just too much to handle Pearl, You as Tao's mother is just too too much" Nica exclaimed.

"Yeah, what else are you going to reveal to us?" Jelly added.

I laugh at them slowly walking backwards not noticing that Yi Xing was already behind me. He turns to me and wrap me into a hug then planted a kiss on my forehead making my friends' eyes grew wide. They knew Yi Xing was my bias but the skinship he was showing was way over the boundary of fan and idol.

"Hey, care to explain what that means?" Ailee asked as she place her hands on her hips.

"Yi Xing is my boyfriend" I proudly said caressing Yi Xing's hand.

They wouldn't believe me at first, they thought I was just kidding but thank goodness Kris oppa helped me in explaining. Geez, these girls thinks thaf I'm just making things up.

The girls and EXO talked for almost an hour and they almost forgotten that they still have a lot of idols to meet. I was greatful that the boys accepted them not as fans but as friends like the way they have accepted me at the beginning. I even laughed at how Tao, Sehun and Jongin called Nica 'ahjumma'. I remember the days back at college, whenever Jelly and I would tease Nica we always call her 'ahjumma'. I never expect that those boys would call her like that. She even accussed me that I taught those three boys to address her that way.

Everyone enjoyed each others company and mh friends didn't miss the chance to have a picture with the boys. It has been two hours but it was just 11am, my friends have still a lot of time fan girling with the idols. Our next destination was the rooms of the Super Juniors but some of the members were not in their rooms but at the pool taking a swim. 

"Let's just visit them after we finish visiting the other idols" I said and they all nodded.

We visited Jelly's favorite group SNSD, she was really happy to see her bias and she just can't get over how pretty SNSD was. The three girls enjoyed the meet and greet with the SM talents. They even told me that this is much better than watching SM Town tomorrow. I too was enjoying watching my friends going crazy over their biases in every group, I really missed doing fan girling with them.

Their tour ended around 6 in the evening not realizing that it was already dark outside, I spotted manager at the lobby making a phone call, he had seen me and called my attention. Me and my friends approach him and I happily introduced them to him.

To my surprise manager handed each of them a ticket for SM town tomorrow. I look at the tickets and they were all V.I.P.s, my friends couldn't stop thanking manager for the wonderful gift they have received; not only they have meet the talents of the company they also had a free V.I.P. ticket. I was happy for them and even joked at manager asking for my own V.I.P. ticket which made him laugh.

"Your ticket is already inside the hotel" he whispered on my ear, I know what he was talking about, he was referring to Yi Xing. 

Manager left us and headed his way to the hotel's restaurant signaling me that dinner is almost ready. I accompanied my friends to the hotel exit giving them each one a hug. They couldn't stop thanking me for the biggest opportunity I have given to them.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the show girls"I said waving goodbye at them and making my way to the restaurant for dinner.

 

Lay's POV

"Hi beautiful" I greeted Seul Joo and she seated next to me at the table slightly smiling.

The waiter had already served our dinner and we all happily ate our dinner. I turn to Seul Joo who was wiping some food out of Tao's mouth for eating so clumsily again. I notice the spark in her eyes had already disappeared, I started to wonder what was wrong. 

After the delicious dinner we have, we all return to the respective rooms. Luckily, Xiumin hyung and I have fixed the room  a while ago or else Seul Joo would have shouted at the other members for making a mess in our hotel room. I approach my girlfriend who was walking lazily at the hallway dragging her feet as she walks, she must have been very exhausted from the tour with her friends. Tao and  Xiumin hyung were still downstairs still eating.

Seul Joo was already seated at our bed yawning. I sat next to her and she lean her head on my shoulders.

"Tired?" I ask pulling her into a hug, she nodded as she returns the hug and yawned again. I pinched the bridge of her nose and peak a kiss on her lips making her smile.

"You know what your friends are really hyper, I wonder if you're the same as them?" I asked her and she turns to me.

"Well only if I'm watching your videos and fan taken pictures, But in person I easily get stunned, remember when we first met at the fan signing?" she said making me laugh, I did remember she was really shy and she was even nervous her hands were even shaking when I touched it. It felt like it happened yesterday but now her she is cuddling next to me and more than that she is already my girlfriend. 

"But now I know you personally my fan girling is at a higher level now" she joked.

Suddenly, Xiumin hyung and Tao entered the room with their full stomach.

"Aigoo, I can hardly breathe, I'm too full" hyung said as he took a seat on the couch making himself comfortable.

"Eomma, are your friends coming to the show tomorrow night?" Tao ask as he sat infront of us.

Seul Joo looks at him still leaning next to me and nodded "manager had given them V.I.P. tickets, why baby do you like them?" She ask.

Tao nodded and smiled widely "I like Nica ahjumma" he cheerfully said.

"Why do you call her ahjumma? She's the same age as Seul Joo" I said .

"Aniyo, Nica is a year older than me, oh I forgot to tell you, Minseok oppa  Nica is just a day older than you" Seul Joo said turning to Xiumin hyung.

"Chinjja? she's March 25? Woah!!" hyung suprisingly ask and Seul Joo lazily nodded leaning back to me.

"see Yi Xing gege, I can actually call her ahjumma" Tao said sticking his tongue out at me making Seul Joo giggle.

I can see that she was already tired, I told her to wash up first before she goes to bed and she obediently followed. After she had finished washing up she lied down to our bed and immediately fallen asleep. Luckily, Tao didn't throw any tantrums tonight and behavely fallen asleep by himself. I even sometimes wonder if Tao is really a grown up or Seul Joo just spoils him a lot.

I on the other hand lied next to my princess and listen to my iPod letting myself feel sleepy. I looked at my princess who was sleeping soundly and I kissed her forehead cuddling her close to me making her smile.

"Good night princess, I love you" 


Hello my dear readers

Here is another chapter update ^^

I dedicate this to my friend Danica, Anjie and Ailea