Jeju Get away

♥♥ Dreams Do Come True (꿈은 이루어지지 않는다) ♥♥

Lay's POV

"Jeju Island here we come!" Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun , Chanyeol and Chen chorused jumping for joy.

"Finally peace and relaxation" Kyungsoo said.

"We're going to the beach… we're going to the beach..." Tao, Xiumin and Luhan cheered while they dance in circles.

Our active promotion in our album was finally over and we were given 3 weeks off from work by the company. Suho's family owns a resort and it will be open just for us to enjoy while we stay in Jeju Island. We will have no worries about fans stalking at us during our island getaway and I get to spend more quality time with my princess making me so excited to go to Jeju.

I can see in her eyes the excitement while she watches the members rejoice, it's going to be her first time in Jeju Island so I'm planning to make it memorable for her. I too was excited to go there and most of all I'll be seeing my princess wearing a swim suit, She must be very cute on those.

"Yi Xing!?" I was drifted too much to my thoughts of her that I barely notice that she was calling me many times already. I turn to her smiling.

"What are you thinking?" She asks looking at me curiously.

"Nothing, I just imagine how fun it will be when we arrive at Jeju" I answered innocently.

"Oh... Okay" she said happily.

Manager hyung won't be joining us on this trip so we will have all the time enjoying by ourselves. Hopefully I can take our relationship to the next stage if Seul Joo permits.

 

~at Jeju Island~

"Here we are guys, the place is all to ourselves now, let's enjoy this vacation" Suho said.

"Feel free to choose your own room, there's plenty of room for everyone and as always sharing is possible" he added.

Everyone preferred to share a room with the each other but Seul Joo said she prefers to have a room by herself while I wanted to share the room with Xiumin hyung. But then they all look at us with smirk on their faces as if they were all up to something.

What are these guys planning to do?

Suddenly without warning Sehun and Kai grabbed Seul Joo and carried her. She was already trying to release herself from them but they were to strong for her.

"YA! SEHUN! JONGIN! Let go of her!" I shouted pointing at them but they didn't listen.

"YA! KIM JONGIN OH SEHUN, PUT ME DOWN!! What are you doing!?" Seul Joo shouted but they just laugh at her.

I was about to run towards them when two pairs of hands grab me preventing me to get closer to those creeps. Chanyeol and Kris-ge held both my arms tightly and I can't release myself from them. The others were laughing very hard on us and I started to get pissed off with them.

"YA! What is this all about!? LET GO OF ME!! CHANYEOL! KRIS GE! LET ME GO!!" I screamed.

None of them would stop. Xiumin hyung carried my luggage while Tao carried Seul Joo's luggage and followed where Sehun and Kai brought Seul Joo. Suddenly Luhan had placed a blind fold over my eyes impossible for me to see where was they taking me. This prank is far too enough, it was already getting in my nerves but I can't do anything because these two giants who held me are just too strong for me.

"Just relax Yi Xing, just follow Yeol and Kris while they lead you, I mean carry you to your destination" Luha chuckled.

Feeling defeated I just followed them. I heard Seul Joo's voice when we arrive at our destination and she was still screaming but I don't know what she was doing since my eyes were blind fold.

"You can remove your blind folds later when they have let go of you, arasseo?" I heard Suho saying.

"YA! KIM JUNMYEON! Jugeulla!?" Seul Joo shouted. "I swear all of you will pay for this!!" She added.

"Nah, noona you will love this, I swear, we all swear, right guys?" Baekhyun giggled.

"In you go!” Chanyeol said pushing me.

"You can take off your blind folds now" Suho shouted from the outside and I hurriedly took off the blind fold realizing I was inside a huge room alone with Seul Joo.

I saw Seul Joo sitting on the floor amaze as she scans the whole room with her eyes. I tried to open the door but it was lock from the outside. I lean closer to the door and hear the other members laughing at the other side. I tried banging the door with my fist and shouted at the same time telling them to let us out or just open the door.

"Yi Xing, just calm yourselves and enjoy, have some quality time with Seul Joo first, I'll be opening the door around 6 or 7pm when dinner is ready" Suho shouted.

All of a sudden Seul Joo must have snap out from amazement and she started to bang the door with her fist just like I did shouting at the others outside.

But no one bothers to open the door all they did was continue laughing while listening to our complains inside.

"ENJOY! LOVERS!!" Their voices were fading away from the door, they must have walked away leaving us trap inside the room.

"YAAAAAAA!!!!" Seul Joo screamed at the top of her lungs almost breaking my ear drums.

It was hopeless if we keep banging the door so we decided to give up. Seul Joo looked at me pouting cutely letting out a deep sigh.

"Come here princess" I said opening my arms to welcome her for a hug and she approached me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I think we just have to wait till they open the door" I said and she nodded.

There was nothing to do so we decided to fix our luggage and neatly arrange them inside the closet located inside the room. We tried exploring the whole room and to our amazement it was really wide. It was wider than our living room back at Seoul. The room has a bathroom with a Jacuzzi inside. There was also a small living room with a plasma TV attach to the wall. There was only one bed but it was a queen size bed for us to share. Now I really believe that Suho's family is wealthy.

"Are the rooms here just like this?" Seul Joo asks me.

"I think not, maybe this is one of the most expensive rooms they have here" I guessed.

Still feeling pissed off she decided to sit on the couch mumbling words.

"I swear when I get out of here those creeps will really get what they deserve" She said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I sat beside her placing my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me and making her lean her head on my chest. She was still complaining and she’s really cute whenever she pouts.

"We'll have our revenge later" I chuckled caressing her forehead.

I started to play with her hair as we exchange sweet nothings to each other. I wanted to ask her if she would like to take our relationship to the next stage but before I could say a word I turn to her and saw that she had already fallen asleep. Though she maybe mature when she deals with the other members she can be a child whenever the both of us are alone together making me fall for her even more.

I carried her bridal style towards the bed and gently tuck her in.  I kissed her forehead followed by her nose and lastly her lips.

"Sleep well my princess, Saranghae" I said joining her in bed and also drifted myself to sleep.

 

Author's POV

 

While you and Lay were sleeping on your room Suho and the others were having a conversation on the other room in the next building away from the room he had given you.

"Hyung, are you sure noona won't kill us from doing that to them?" Kyungsoo worriedly ask.

"Of course not, they should spend more quality time with each other while we're relaxing here in Jeju, if they just said they'll be sharing the same room Xiumin, Kris and I wouldn't have made that plan. Can you even imagine that they're already a couple but still won't share the same room with each other?" Suho said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"By the way, out of the topic for a while, I just notice that their room is huge compare to our rooms" Xiumin said.

"Well that was the most expensive suite here, and it's for couples, though it may be a huge room there is only one bed, I know you guys don't want to share the same bed with each other" Suho explained.

"And of course I want their vacation to be the most memorable, since it's Seul Joo's first time to visit Jeju" he added.

"Way to go Junma, I never expect you to be this clever" Kris said patting Suho's shoulder and Suho smiled feeling proud of himself.

While Suho was talking, Kai and Chanyeol were already drooling from their imaginations. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hit their heads upon seeing the expression of the two guys.

"Ouch, Baek-ah what was that for?" Chanyeol complained rubbing his head.

""Kyungsoo hyung, what did I do?" Kai added.

"I know what you two are thinking, Lay hyung and noona love making! AISSHHH!!!!" Baekhyun blurted.

"ERTS!!!" Kyungsoo added making Luhan and Sehun laugh at Kai and Yeol.

"Hey, but I think there is a possiblity that they might do it, a couple locked inside a room all alone can be pretty tempting" Chen concluded.

Tao then shook his head disagreeing with what Chen had said. "Eomma, is quite conservative and Lay gege is a gentleman, I know they wouldn't do it especially they're a bit angry at us for locking them in" Tao explained.

The others fell silent upon hearing Tao's explanation and Xiumin agrees with him since he knows you very well. You being conservative won't be easy and Lay respected you so much.

"Hey, why the worry guys, if they do it great, if they didn't it's still okay" Suho said.

 

It was almost half past six when a knock on the door interrupted Suho while he was on his computer watching some fan accounts about EXO. He gently opened the door and spotted one of the resort's crew informing him that their dinner is ready.

"Thank you, we will be there in a few minutes" he politely said.

He went to the rooms of the other members telling them that dinner is ready. Luhan then reminded him that he has to open the door of your room since he told you that he will let you out if dinner was already ready.

All the 10 members followed Suho as he walks toward your room nervously. Upon arriving in front of the door he gently unlock it and knock on it. To everyone's surprise there was no response from you or from Lay. 

"Try banging it" Kris suggested, but without waiting who will bang the door, he immediately bangs it by himself. 

The door slowly opened revealing a newly awakened Lay who was still rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Well it's about time you opened the door" Lay said.

Suho widely grinned at him "Dinner is ready Lay, you can tell Seul Joo" Suho awkwardly said.

Lay fully opened the door and everyone made their way in. They spotted you still asleep on bed with your travelling clothes on. Lay approach you and gently wake you up telling you dinner was already ready.

Upon waking up you saw the 11 boys awkwardly standing inside the room looking at you. You glared at them without saying a word while Lay held his laughter as he watches the boys’ reaction.

You stood out of the bed and walked silently out of the door along with Lay but suddenly you stopped and turn to Suho.

"Are you not going to lead us where dinner is?" you seriously ask.

"Oh... Right... this way" Suho said hurriedly making his way out of the room. You and Lay followed him along with the other members to where your dinner was waiting for all of you.

The table was full of delicious food on it but everyone was silent and barely touches the food. The awkwardness was already killing them knowing that you were mad at them. Tao broke the silent and started apologizing to you.

"Eomma, please don't get angry at us, It was just a little game, well a small joke we just planned, we didn't intend to cause any harm, we're sorry eomma, please can you forgive us" Tao pleaded and everyone agreed with him.

"well..." you pause for a few seconds and thought about what Tao just said. “Arasseo, I'll let you all get away this time" you said and they all cheered.

"BUT!" you added "When you do it again, I promise I won't let it pass anymore" They all nodded.

The boys all sighed from relief making you and Lay burst out of laughter.

You took a glass of juice and raised it "LET'S ALL ENJOY OUR ISLAND GET AWAY!!!" You cheered and they all followed.


 

Hey there subbies, another update here.

I still don't know if I'll pursue the chapter of this story.

I'm a bit embarrassed since one of the subbies here is my friend.

Do you think I'll post it or just change the next chapter?